Salary Estimator :)

Ezteq

Queen of OT
JOB TITLE: Other
REGION: South
SALARY $50,000 - $10,000,000
NOTE: You could make this much if you really were a Manager (other), but we assume you lied on your resume and you're not qualified. We'd be happy to offer you the position of 'intern,' which carries a salary of $0

Bastards theyre on to me!!!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
JOB TITLE: Human Resources Director
REGION: West
SALARY Unlimited
NOTE: You can't have this job. Go away.

Had to test Jeff ofcourse...

Catbert Salary Calculator

CATBERT HAS ESTIMATED YOUR WORTH
JOB TITLE: Help Desk
REGION: West
SALARY $27,000 - $46,000
NOTE: Obviously you haven't learned that the way to make money is to sell things, not help people. If you insist on working in this job, your salary will be minimum wage, but you'll get a commission based on how fast you 'accidentally' disconnect callers.

Jeff: That's almost quadruple to what i make at GOA!!!

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
JOB TITLE: Help Desk
SALARY $27,000 - $46,000
NOTE: This salary may look reasonable, but it covers a range of hidden charges, from cubicle rental to the inedible-snack fund. And don't forget the protection money you'll have to pay to keep co-workers from walking off with your office supplies.

No they won't run off with my office supplies, all I need to do is follow some helpfull advise from Officeguns! and I'll have them running! muhaha.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
JOB TITLE: Client/Server: Network Administrator
SALARY $42,750 - $59,750
NOTE: This salary may look reasonable, but it covers a range of hidden charges, from cubicle rental to the inedible-snack fund. And don't forget the protection money you'll have to pay to keep co-workers from walking off with your office supplies.

=/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom