Saitoh. Muppet.

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
Groborthir said:
What is it with you anime freaks and your avatars, Saitoh/Bubble/Malevolencia!
I was gonna call them that !

/em wanders off with a pint muttering about thunder stealing :(

Minimez

Fledgling Freddie
Hi der! Adding kinda sooks but sometimes you have to make a quick decision!

Harder when its 1fg vs 1fg !

Toxx

Fledgling Freddie
I think remi and morch need to get a room, sort it out, you cant BOTH play hard to get. Feel the pent up love!

raid

Can't get enough of FH
omg saitoh you added on stealther fight, thats so lame i hope marracus removes you from guild now :(

Oldfaravid

Fledgling Freddie
saitoh said:
aaaa and i was really wondering who mattis was ..NOT

2 words for u mate : attention whore

Dude what are you talking about.. its not like i post on FH every day to be seen.. i just wanted you to know what a lowlife scum you are behaving in that manner. Was pretty upset when you finally get a 1 on 1 and there comes add that dont engage and I choose to take it as a fairfight and waist IP but then this leet kido comes and ruins it for both me and the alb.. :flame: was other albs around that had chosen not to interfear but I guess you had to boost your i-penis some.. Oooh precious Rps i might get me some...

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
pming.jpg

Oldfaravid

Fledgling Freddie
well said Soulcry.. now that i know his sign on FH.. but then again im starting to realize why they have "says something in a language you cant understand". Your not suppose to communicate with the enemy cause you will only get into dirt throwing on eachother.. cause it would be to much to say oh sorry that I added and ruined your little 1 on 1.. But instead people have to be leet and use the attitude "attention whore" etc. With that said im gonna stick to doing gratz and downloading highlights from the FH RvR discussion forum. There is no point in discussing with people that have the mentality of a underage CS player with installed cheats to own to the max in a game.. The game is about having fun and tbh I havent found many of my enemies fun talking to so hence i shouldnt talk to em. Gifv back Umilard a feared enemy that soloed alot and that you could curse on both IRC and Barrysworld and you ended up having a nice chat and after that was almost hoping to bump into again so you could pay him back.. AND I might have over done it with the NAME calling but I was upset.. First decent 1 on 1 you find in weeks or even months and thats how it ends..

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
mmorpgs are not exactly the 'right' games for one on one's...
as i also have noticed myself...

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
Oldfaravid said:
well said Soulcry.. now that i know his sign on FH.. but then again im starting to realize why they have "says something in a language you cant understand". Your not suppose to communicate with the enemy cause you will only get into dirt throwing on eachother.. cause it would be to much to say oh sorry that I added and ruined your little 1 on 1.. But instead people have to be leet and use the attitude "attention whore" etc. With that said im gonna stick to doing gratz and downloading highlights from the FH RvR discussion forum. There is no point in discussing with people that have the mentality of a underage CS player with installed cheats to own to the max in a game.. The game is about having fun and tbh I havent found many of my enemies fun talking to so hence i shouldnt talk to em. Gifv back Umilard a feared enemy that soloed alot and that you could curse on both IRC and Barrysworld and you ended up having a nice chat and after that was almost hoping to bump into again so you could pay him back.. AND I might have over done it with the NAME calling but I was upset.. First decent 1 on 1 you find in weeks or even months and thats how it ends..
Face it, FH is useless keg of whine. No need to post such pointless thread here and feel crap for someone adding on you. It happens, so what >_<

saitoh

Loyal Freddie
u called me a pathetic retarted freak..

another 2 words for u : FUCK OFF :puke:

Daedalus

Can't get enough of FH
Stop killing sorcerers and they may just stop adding on your 1 vs 1 fight.
Seems like a fair deal to me.
:m00:

Botond

Fledgling Freddie
Morchaoron said:
mmorpgs are not exactly the 'right' games for one on one's...
as i also have noticed myself...

well,ur alone with ur invention for now >.< but they starting to find out as well :)

Vermillon

One of Freddy's beloved
Groborthir said:
What is it with you anime freaks and your avatars, Saitoh/Bubble/Malevolencia!

And why all seam to me like teen girls? Anime avatar ok, but why it must be girls for all of you? :D

willowywicca

Fledgling Freddie
Vermillon said:
And why all seam to me like teen girls? Anime avatar ok, but why it must be girls for all of you? :D

Saitoh's is the fearsome hitokiri battousai, himura kenshin! ie a guy not a girl :p

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
willowywicca said:
Saitoh's is the fearsome hitokiri battousai, himura kenshin! ie a guy not a girl :p

Hehe
tbh i didn't know untill after the first 10 minutes of the film :p

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Vermillon said:

Malevs avatar is one of his fav anime characters :) (not fav, i've reserved the rights to Tohru Honda avatars :p)

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
eeep

I've hijacked this thread with anime.

Its Saitoh-sama's fault :(

Ch1ld

Fledgling Freddie
willowywicca said:

That saiz it all imo :)
A boy that looks like a girl

/hugs Saitoh (the Redspotintheforehead)

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
At least he doesn't wair a dress like that guy(Girl :p) from naruto :)

Ch1ld

Fledgling Freddie
Bubble said:
At least he doesn't wair a dress like that guy(Girl :p) from naruto :)

It was private joke to a real life m8,so save me and saitoh your defense plz :)

No hard feelings ofc :)

P.S . A Dress???????????

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Haku :)

And how do i know :p
Saitoh-sama might wair a dress irl !!

Ch1ld

Fledgling Freddie
Bubble said:
Haku :)

And how do i know :p