Saitoh. Muppet.

Oldfaravid

Fledgling Freddie
Thx for ruining a perfectly fun 1 on 1 just now.. Since the other minstrel that added didnt engage rather just stood there and looked at the fight I actually though hey it might be worth popping IP. but not you you had to run over from mpk and kill kill kill.. retarded pathetic freak.. :twak:

Jobil

Fledgling Freddie
I'm betting my plats on at least 5 separate "QQ's" on this thread, but I feel your pain Faravid

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
First 1vs1 ever? Don't start calling names when you zerg all the time.

Oldfaravid

Fledgling Freddie
Jobil said:
I'm betting my plats on at least 5 separate "QQ's" on this thread, but I feel your pain Faravid

Let them then i dont mind really.. Adding on a 1 on 1 fight where people are close to the end of the fight is just silly. Yes I add on fights that im close to oram at as it start off I do.. but not if i come running and the fight has been going on for a long time people at 20% or something. Those in that sort of a fight really deserve to be left alone cause 1 on 1 is so rare these days. Now flame on :flame:

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Oldfaravid said:
Thx for ruining a perfectly fun 1 on 1 just now.. Since the other minstrel that added didnt engage rather just stood there and looked at the fight I actually though hey it might be worth popping IP. but not you you had to run over from mpk and kill kill kill.. retarded pathetic freak.. :twak:

OHH NO THE HORROR!!!1

Oldfaravid

Fledgling Freddie
Dreami said:
First 1vs1 ever?

You havent got a clue. I solo 95% (since feg dont play no more) of the time if you would solo you would realise this. 4% I play with my brother "Merrick" or someone from guild and about 1% I am in a group with more then 3 players.. Just because someone on #daoc.prydwen called me a zerger when I and Feg duoed thats what people hook up on but then again thats one sick community where the "oldircers" hold eachother around the back supporting there old ircfriends even if they dont have a clue in the issue.. that said im often roaming the usual strokes and perhaps are seen around Aldo and Co but ive actually havent group with him with Mattis.. cant remember if i did it with Faravid since that is a long time ago though.. :(

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Oldfaravid said:
You havent got a clue. I solo 95% (since feg dont play no more) of the time if you would solo you would realise this. 4% I play with my brother "Merrick" or someone from guild and about 1% I am in a group with more then 3 players..
You have to keep in mind tho that even if you are not grp doesn't allways mean you are solo. Could be lots of mid stealthers around you..

Toxx

Fledgling Freddie
This thread reminds me of the time i broke my arm.

Its not very fun.

saitoh

Loyal Freddie
aaaa and i was really wondering who mattis was ..NOT

2 words for u mate : attention whore

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
saitoh your avatar sooo isn't how i remember the movies :)

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Oldfaravid said:

Shit happens - as a soloer i know what its like - pain in the ass trying to find 1-1s :)
But creating forum whines is not the answer...Call me petty but i usually find stalking them until they pass a high con mob spawn, mezzing, then zephyring them into the aforementioned spawn, and then laughing your ass off does it :)
A certain hibbie rp bug abuser gets it reguarly - hi btw if he's reading (dont use IRC) Woulda thought you'd have learned to run around the bloodletters by now eh? :)

remi

Fledgling Freddie
Morchaoron said:
you mean~ he wants~ to be a~ newbie~ too?~

no? then i would have said he wants to be more like you. newbie.

Groborthir

Fledgling Freddie
What is it with you anime freaks and your avatars, Saitoh/Bubble/Malevolencia!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom