Sadly lacking!!

T

Thug

Everyone bar Mids?

Yah all a bunch of whining gimps!

Wot you gonna wish for xmas - to be Mids?

Forget it - a lot of you got no chance - yu just too pitiful!

Me

A

Aoln

Stop calling everyone crap and actually come fight?

Forget it - you got no chance - yu just too pitiful!

S

SoulFly Amarok

Re: Yussef

Originally posted by Thug
No player has stood upto any of my alts m8 - including my sbs. Yu can take it from me you gonna drop by fighting Certi. Just a matter of time!!

Sonofsomeone - gimped dwarf zerker
Certi - 46 SB
Honed - Inf Thid clearer - SB

I've WTFpwned you in "duels" at mpk in thid xD

T

Thug

Aoln and Certi?

Eh - lost in Thid about 2 times - am pretty sure one wasn't your alt Aoln. Been on the pop tonight m8?

Certi hardly lost ever - even in DF and against high level Alb shites!

Certi will show intime don't worry - level playing field - well outcome would be Certi ofcourse - DAOC playing field - well you got so much going for you. But then again yu got so much to lose - hehe. Nerves boy - nerves!!!

Me

H

hrodelbert

Re: Idiot?

My dwarf zerker never lost against an Alb of same level yet - and that is without going into bearmode - oh dear!!

i'm seriously tempted to bring hrodel out of retirement to kick your gimp as m8!!! but don't be l8 c0z i wont w8, m8 hesit8 and i'll wtfpwn j00 anyway m8 LOL!!!!111

O

old.Morchaoron

Re: Hi there!

Lets face it UO beats this game over everything - bar for graphics. UO rocks for rvr and soloing - this one - eh sucks!

Duels or fighting one on one in UO - feck i nearly hadda heart attack far more than once - i mean literally!

This game is pussy compared to it!

This game should be UO with graphics as UO has been around some. Infact this game will be as UO is now - just a matter of time!

Sonofsomeone - gimped dwarf zerker!

UO was cooler at release, it didnt had all the safety trammel feluca crap etc back then (and murder count and such what a bs)

I

inqy

would be rather funny if this noob actually pwned one of you guys now. :D

T

Thug

Soulfly?

Well must admit that is one evul inf you got there. But for me to duel infs - infact any stealther - means i have to take full perf. In your case full perf and debuff - very hard for me to overcome. But willing to duel you for sure! By that i mean drop your buffs and then fight - ofcourse i will do so as well!

Just beckon and i will move off and duel. Should be a piece of cake wot i can see of it - eh for you that is!

Sonofsomeone - gimped dwarf zerker!

G

Gimly

Started up thid scout again.. just want to nail your ass to the bridge :x

Or you could bring your SB out and fight my crappy mincer.. :<

:m00:

O

old.Morchaoron

Re: Aoln?

If i lose great the other player is better than me - but i do duel?

may i kindly remind you that when you win in a duel the characther is usually better, not the player ;)
(better SC'd, higher utitlity set, higher RR, better spec vs the enemy class your fighting, or just less or more resist and higher then average damage rolls)

what else can you do other then press the buttons in the right order in a duel? daox lag around? l33t lagstrafing? running through him to lagrape stick? :rolleyes:

its like dragracing in a electric wheelchair :rolleyes:

T

Thug

Good point!

This is where the game falters? I hear skill? - but where is that evident? For stealthers maybe - choice of poisons etc - but for the rest? Dunno really.

Even after winning a duel you kinda feel deflated somehow. Though must admit duelling i think needs to be against other similar types. Am struggling against stealthers cos i have to take the full impact of their perf first. Not sure that is fair really! Maybe a duel against stealthers should be without stealth - melee only. I mean they can still debuff/evade etc.

But against a similar type player then to find out if your spec is better is perhaps enough. There are a few things you can do to help but tis very limited for sure - but at least your spec rocks!

Anyways have done well duelling against most. Only lost against Ravenscroft - an SB. Though will lose against other stealthers for sure - though not without dishing out a fair bit of damage first!

Sonofsomeone

O

old.TeaSpoon

I'll duel you!

PA - Defenders Rage - CD - la la - la la - Defenders Revenge - Phalanx and SPLAT!

I'll happilly have a scrap :)

W

walkerb

thug is the best and i have never seen anyone beat him

J

Jonaldo

Re: Re: Idiot?

Originally posted by hrodelbert
i'm seriously tempted to bring hrodel out of retirement to kick your gimp as m8!!! but don't be l8 c0z i wont w8, m8 hesit8 and i'll wtfpwn j00 anyway m8 LOL!!!!111
gr8!

B

bigchief

Re: Good point!

Even after winning a duel you kinda feel deflated somehow. Though must admit duelling i think needs to be against other similar types. Am struggling against stealthers cos i have to take the full impact of their perf first. Not sure that is fair really!

Yes lets not allow stealthers to use what they spec half their points in (stealth and CS) because you might lose.

A duel is 100% different to rvr, for a start you know youre gonna get perfed and can run around like a retard to avoid it without actually going anywhere :rolleyes:

Youve done a grand total of 0 rvr (df/thid is not rvr) yet feel you can give opinions of high lvl rvr and expect people to agree? As aoln said, why dont you bring your BB/sb to emain and just see how 'powerful' you really are. You might shut up then. O wait youve deleted the game. What a shame ~~

F

Fives

Re: Yussef

No player has stood upto any of my alts m8 - including my sbs. Yu can take it from me you gonna drop by fighting Certi. Just a matter of time!!

Sonofsomeone - gimped dwarf zerker
Certi - 46 SB
Honed - Inf Thid clearer - SB

my bb can prolly solo you..with one hand on the back

Yah all a bunch of whining gimps!

and your great ? outstanding ? 10-4 you rock

O

old.Morchaoron

Re: Good point!

Not sure that is fair really! Maybe a duel against stealthers should be without stealth - melee only. I mean they can still debuff/evade etc.

why the hell would you want to duel a stealther unstealthed anyway? to prove that your non-stealth fighter class is better when facing head to head?

the point.......?

O

old.ivan

I know im wrong but is there a correlation between Sigurds "i will kill you yada yada" --------to-------- Thugs "you shall die filthy albs yada yada" ???

O

old.Morchaoron

Originally posted by old.ivan
I know im wrong but is there a correlation between Sigurds "i will kill you yada yada" --------to-------- Thugs "you shall die filthy albs yada yada" ???

both r weirdos? :rolleyes:

O

old.ivan

Dunno i thought they both had such modesty especially with their Killing and Bashing skills. Sadly <for them>, egomaniacs tend to get bad reputations :)

M

mid.Divine

Well that Thug guy really knows how to make ppl laugh.... gotta give him that :)

D

Drakulv

Seems like Shadowwarrior is back (and gone again) in midgard :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom