Saddam pwned!

O

old.Xarr

that's great news.. early christmas present for the coalition forces :)

O

old.Xarr

watching cnn now.

"ladies and gentlemen: we got him"

it seems they got the fucker. im happy :)

A

amazingsteve

saddam got pwned, irl! imo :eek:

edit: oo nice beard though!

S

shanks

Tyrant nr 1 captures tyrant nr 2, go free world!

T

tris-

probably all faked bollocks, they could of just made it up for all we know to make it look like the whole thing was worthwhile :rolleyes: yes i seen the news and the footage of him being checked by the doc, but do you know 100% its him? or do you just think it is because the news told you so?

C

Cavex ElSaviour

will the resistance stop now or will the go on full retaliation?

O

old.job

probably all faked bollocks, they could of just made it up for all we know to make it look like the whole thing was worthwhile yes i seen the news and the footage of him being checked by the doc, but do you know 100% its him? or do you just think it is because the news told you so?

Do you really think that, or are you just saying it?

O

old.Xarr

saddamchristmas.jpg

O

old.Xarr

doods. don't compare saddam with bush, please. that's just wrong.

A

Arnor

Originally posted by old.Xarr
doods. don't compare saddam with bush, please. that's just wrong.

there are different lvls of tyranny, bush is just a noob, saddam is the old jedi-master (or sith, but then again right and wrong is just a matter of where you stand)

edit: but more on the serious note, I know Saddam is much worse then Bush, but I just want to point out that they arent as different as you'd like to believe.

O

old.Xarr

ty-rant

n.

• An absolute ruler who governs without restrictions.
  • A ruler who exercises power in a harsh, cruel manner.
  • An oppressive, harsh, arbitrary person.

/shrug

T

tris-

Originally posted by old.job
Do you really think that, or are you just saying it?
all im saying is, people seemt o believe what ever they r told and dont seem to realise what bush and all his shit admin is capable of :)

P

Pixie.Pebr

ty-rant

n.

• <<< He does, the US presidents always has. Why? Because they do not need to take into consideration other nations, as all nations are dependant on the US. Hence he [US President] can do as he see fit.
    [*]A ruler who exercises power in a harsh, cruel manner. <<< Invading countries, killing people. Imprisonment of hundreds, thousands of people in a military base on Cuba. Without trial, without the accusations being presented to them. Harsh and Cruel?
    [*]An oppressive, harsh, arbitrary person. <<< See Above

/shrug [/B]

D

Driwen

Originally posted by Pixie.Pebr
ty-rant

n.

An absolute ruler who governs without restrictions. <<< He does, the US presidents always has. Why? Because they do not need to take into consideration other nations, as all nations are dependant on the US. Hence he [US President] can do as he see fit.

A ruler who exercises power in a harsh, cruel manner. <<< Invading countries, killing people. Imprisonment of hundreds, thousands of people in a military base on Cuba. Without trial, without the accusations being presented to them. Harsh and Cruel?

An oppressive, harsh, arbitrary person. <<< See Above

/shrug
[/B]

presidents actions have to be allowed by their parlement or are checked after he has done them thats how democracy works in every country. If the USA's president is a tyrant because of his power than every goverment is one (and it isnt, because they dont have absolute power as the parlement will always check what the goverment does).

Prisons are cruel, killing people is cruel. However both are punishments for criminals that are allowed. However Bush most likely doesnt give the orders how to treat the people in Cuba, he allows it though. Also many other things he does, isnt harsh and cruel. The prisoners in Cuba is just an exemption instead of the rule.
Also the people of Iraq wanted to get rid of Saddam, so technically it probably isnt an invasion, but a liberation. Also the USA IS trying to set up an independent democratic Iraq.

However the imprisoning of the terrorists on Cuba is partially wrong, but it is understandable. It is wrong as they are other PoW's and should be returned or they are civilians and should face a judge, but would you let people who are responsible for killing thousands of your fellow countrymen just wander free? It isnt exactly right, but I doubt there are many countries who wouldnt do the same thing as the USA is doing to those people in Cuba.

Bush is imo not a good president, but he is certainly not a tyrant.

B

Bebopbo

Originally posted by Arnor

edit: but more on the serious note, I know Saddam is much worse then Bush, but I just want to point out that they arent as different as you'd like to believe.

I dont remember bush behind the plot to fly jumbos into buildings full of innocent ppl

I dont remember of Bush behind the plot of holding ppl prisoner underground in torture chambers

I dont remember Bush being in charge of ppl who rape/murder others & knowing it was going on

need i go on :( ?

P

petrolbomb

Heh - people will be asking in years to come "where were you when they got Saddam" well Ive got one thats hard to beat.

I was driving into a large Iraqi town (Im stationed out here) and we didnt know, the locals had just seen it on the news and were firing thousands of rounds into the air (they love an excuse to blast off rounds into the air).

It got a bit hairy as a lot of this fire was very close and we were pretty relieved when we got where we were going. I have some fantastic video from a sangar of me and the sentry spotting firing positions:)

See ya all in game in April when I get back.

C

Cyfr

Originally posted by Bebopbo
I dont remember bush behind the plot to fly jumbos into buildings full of innocent ppl

I dont remember of Bush behind the plot of holding ppl prisoner underground in torture chambers

I dont remember Bush being in charge of ppl who rape/murder others & knowing it was going on

need i go on :( ?

Saddam did not take part in 9/11, if you have proof he did, I would like to see it.

No underground torture chambers, they just like to drop bombs on inocent people, if they aint killed in the initial blast, they get to suffer with lost limbs and burns. (Thats not torture?)

Maybe not rape, but american soldiers sure do murder a lot of people, they are just listening to commands, its not their fault. The real killer is Bush. Oh and how about all those people hes put to death when he was govener?

C

Conchabar

ty-rant

n.

• A ruler who exercises power in a harsh, cruel manner.
  • An oppressive, harsh, arbitrary person.

/shrug

hay bush is a tyrant : d

D

Driwen

Originally posted by Conchabar
hay bush is a tyrant : d

So freeing people and trying to give them a democratic country is the acts of a tyrant?

B

Belsameth

Originally posted by Driwen
So freeing people and trying to give them a democratic country is the acts of a tyrant?

You'll have your democracy, even if I have to force it on you with a gun!!!
funny idea of democracy you have :)

Users who are viewing this thread