Sad Times

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
condolences m8

least they got the bastard who did it hope he fries

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
From what i hear the 16 year old kid that done it will be tried as an adult, hopefully it will be a proper sentence then

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Sorry to hear this fella :(

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
That sucks man. ): Am sorry for you. What were they doing in the hoods by the way?

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
That sucks man. ): Am sorry for you. What were they doing in the hoods by the way?
i honestly dont think sparx would know and really does it matter?

condolences, thats fucking rough.

the article however is pretty wank

Afran

Part of the furniture
Indeed that article constantly goes on about them being there at 3am, like it really matters?

Condolences.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
You just can't imagine what world that kid lived in for him to consider shooting dead two strangers and throwing his life away as a result, he'll face the death penalty or at least 50 years in jail, cos they do it proper over there.

Just awful :(

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
So sorry to hear, Sparx. :( Condolences to you and anyone else who knew them.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Indeed that article constantly goes on about them being there at 3am, like it really matters?

Condolences.

It matters because them being in that place at that time is probably the reason they died.

Sorry to hear about your loss Sparx.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
condolences... maybe the people he visited lived there or something?

:(

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Damn. Nothing much to say to that, we could argue on stuff about it, but since it's someone we "know" all i'm saying on it is strength and chin up Sparx.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
harsh. my condolences on the loss of your friend.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Man, that sucks balls m8. Really sorry to hear it. :(

I will talk about this tho:
It matters because them being in that place at that time is probably the reason they died.

Nah, there's no reason other than bad luck. When I visited the states I wandered around the shittiest parts of Chicago at twat o'clock in the morning just so I could "get a feel" for the place.

The reporting of this, like people need a "reason" to be anywhere, is pretty low IMO.

Krazeh

Part of the furniture
Firstly, condolences for your loss.

Secondly,

Nah, there's no reason other than bad luck. When I visited the states I wandered around the shittiest parts of Chicago at twat o'clock in the morning just so I could "get a feel" for the place.

The reporting of this, like people need a "reason" to be anywhere, is pretty low IMO.

I'm sorry but that's just bollocks. People need to take personal responsibility for their own safety and wandering around shitty areas at 3am is not taking personal responsibility. Bad luck is getting hit by a bus or caught in a crossfire in a crowded shopping centre, not getting gunned down in a deprived area of florida at 3am in the morning.

And before anyone thinks i'm blaming them for what happened i'm not, the blame rest solely with the shooter. That doesn't mean however that they are absolved of all responsibility.

SilverHood

FH is my second home
Sorry to hear that.

I will echo what Krazeh said though. The USA is a dangerous place. The lack of concern for life is one of the reasons I wont be staying here for more than a few years. My city (Stamford) is statistically one of the safest in the US. But I wouldn't walk in the east side at 3AM. I wouldn't do it during the day either.

Looks like the state will ask for the death penalty.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Im sorry for your loss, but personally im also sorry for the kid who did it, society plays a huge part in this shit and its only more apparent in the US because of gun laws a 5 year old would call retarded :(

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
To be fair guys these weren't just two blokes on holiday for the first time. They both appear to be well travelled, including places more deprived than the one they were in. So I'd imagine they would use more caution than most tourists when moving around.

America is not really any worse than the UK, there's streets/estates you don't go walking around during on the day, let alone the night if your a stranger in our own country.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Cheers all

Jam had done alot of travelling over the years he had been to most places i can think of including many south america places. He wasnt into drugs so i doubt thats why he was there.

I do hope we find out what happened no-one can work it out

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom