sad tail about a guy named POON

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

raithian

about 5 weeks ago now poon (former gm of ab and member of jack hare) asked me to do him a small faver he wanted to buy a ds tg 1 handed sword but was short on cash, he then asked me t lend him 20p so he could buy the sword now i thought i new poon and could trust him so i thought ok not a problem.
He gave his word that it be repaid with in 3 weeks max.A few days latter he again called me asking to lend another 9p to finish of crafting his new mp studded that he needed to replace his old armour and for 5 ablative procs for that armour.

By now the totals where about 30p and again he gave his word it be repaid with in 3 weeks its now been 5 weeks since he lent the p and he has as of yet not returned any of the gold even tho he clained he had it on his char.

i have tryed to talk to his gm about geting a msg to him the gm refused to do anything to me condoning a member of his guild stealing therefor i have no choice but to take action myself

i have reported poon to mythic sent them chat logs and screen shots of everything thay are checking there logs and once thay confirme that poon did recive gold and has failed to return it there is 2 option open to me

first i can ask that the items i paid for with that loan be deleated from his acc that means the ds sword and his armour is deleated or i can go for option 2 at that is the imeadiat baning of the acc for braking coc rules regarding ungentalmany conduct towards others in the realm(STEALING) as it stand i am leaning towards banning if i am given the option franklypoon has lost all my respect he has got his freinds to lie telling me he has stoped playing but yet his main char has been loged it.

i think it will be a big lose to mids but he has only himself to blam for he has refused to return pms regarding the gold when he has loged in he informed me he is on irc with jack hare every day yet the members and gms i talked to say hes not on it anymore the gm of that guild has refused to help in anyway to retrive or pass a msg onto poon when asked so i have decided totake this action and get him baned for ungentalmany conduct towards a member of the realm in direct breach of coc rules with all the chat logs and screen shots of the transfer mythic have stated i have more than enought evidence to warent an investigation and resulting bans on that acc

K

kaod

Why did you send the stuff to Mythic?

Didn't GOA state many times that if you undertake a transaction, you are responsible for it?

I'm sorry if you got screwed over, however, maybe in light of things you've told me in the past, you'd like to report yourself for ungentlemanly conduct with regards to your behaviour prior to, and during Midgard relic raids?

One rule for one and another for others seems a touch hypocritical to me.

F

Forau

Once you accept the trade, you're on your own. Neither GOA nor Mythic will ever do anything about this. And tbh, I don't think Poon is screwing you over. Probably just a misunderstanding (him being a troll and all).

G

giftshop

well it apears to me that poon is nothing more than a comon theif he was lent gold gave his word that he return it with in a set time and failed so if mythic have said there is sufficent proff that poon has broken coc rules then serves him right and bye bye (im a theif )poon.

if you do get baned for this its nothing more than you deserve you broke coc rules and raithian has the right to ask your your acc to be baned as a result you had plenty of time to repay ( 5 weeks ) yet you havent

L

Lumikki

Uhh.. Never thought Poon could do a thing like that... :(

sad day..

xx

A

agon

oh ok, interesting!

what goes around comes around

and now you're crying like a little baby, how mature

O

ormagaa

if this is the truth, id like to hear poons side of the story,

and i hardly doubt goa's going to do shajt about it.

K

kameh

Please wait until we hear Poon's side of the story, there could be real life events preventing him etc. I have to admit I'm a bit surprised that anyone at GOA/mythic is even interested in this.

N

nott

Not that I support anybody scamming peoples money, but your threats about getting him banned are cheap lies. Its not the first time you throw lies about getting peoples accounts banned and in my opinion your doing is way worse than someone stealing a small percentage of your plats.

Stop posting these bullshit lies about getting people banned and you might get my sympathy on these kind of cases.

PS: Mythic didn't even do anything to a guy stealing all the dragon drops on a largescale raid. Goa ain't Mythic true, but I highly doubt they will do anything about your case.

R

-RG-Jaond

Originally posted by kameh
I have to admit I'm a bit surprised that anyone at GOA/mythic is even interested in this.

Guess it's like the time he told us that anyone raiding tg on he's raid days would be banned and that he talked to Zargar etc about it.

He's a fucking liar thats all

K

Khalen

Poon better show up soon (haven't seen him on IRC either). Last time I talked to him we had a nice conversation. Can't believe he actually would try a stunt like this. So Poonie please tell what's going on? :(

A

Archeon

didn't he say he'd more or less stopped playing DAoC in favour of planetside?

In any case, i remember the link to the 'Dark Wolfs' website (greifer guild). As tragically funny as it was it did remind me of how the CoC clearly states that any and all trades done in game are done at the players own risk sadly.

So not acusing anyone of anything but i'd like to hear what Poon has to say about this before i jump to any conculsions.

U

uglymug

well yer both idiots in my book, Poon and Rau

but having said that ... if this is true Poon has reached a new low, eventho i didn't think it was possible after seeing a certain screenshot

ah well ... better a pveshit**** then a lying stealing rpwhore eh?

Z

zmurf

Can't say i feal sorry for Ruathian, and can't say im at all supriced if it's true ...

But ruathian is clearly lying in this thread, as goa/mythic wouldn't do a damn thing about it, as it's in no way breaking the CoC(if it happens the way u describe it) ...

Btw if u send the stuff to 'mythic' im sure they all had a good laugh, as they have NOTHING to do with the behaviour of the player's on GoA's servers, was gonna write 'nice try' but it wasn't even nice, it was down right pathetic :/

S

Soromaar2

If u accept the trade of the money its not mythics thing is it?
thou i feel sorry for u rua, its not stealing when u accept to give it to him whith an word he will give it back...more like lying if so..

:/

W

Weeping Willow

Ruathian you are a loser, Goa won't do shit about this. I guess that 30p made up for a Foe Slayer you gave away to your friend in a earlier public raid.

Tbh, I don't think that Poon would steal from you he is such a nice guy when you learn to know him :)

Ruathian please give me a reply that Goa are investigating and soon banning Poons account, almost like you did with that Zargar will ban you for entering TG post.

K

kathal_tdd

Lies all lies. You should see the lie he made on the LFoM forum.:rolleyes:
The amount of crap that has come from you in the past is amazing. So what is the chance this is crap too. Pretty big imo.
Rua plz shut up.
Edit:
Originally posted by -RG-Jaond
Guess it's like the time he told us that anyone raiding tg on he's raid days would be banned and that he talked to Zargar etc about it.

He's a fucking liar thats all
Aye. That's the one:great:

W

Weeping Willow

Yeah, I don't think Ruathian is a guy you could call trustworthy.

K

kathal_tdd

Maybe Poon decided to Rollplay a bit and rerolled a thief.
Stlong Rollplay Poon :)

Naa. It's all lies.

C

cerberos

Sad news.

Rua can you post some logs of this or do we just take your word for it?

K

kathal_tdd

Naw me tink he brings oud som L33T photho editing progRAM.

O

osy

I sincerely doubt that this is the case. We all know what sort of person Ruathian is. I somehow have a feeling he either lied, or concealed some parts of the story.

There is no way _real_ Poon could do this. No way.

A

asorek

Originally posted by agon
oh ok, interesting!

what goes around comes around

and now you're crying like a little baby, how mature

Grow up u fucking prick.. u'd be pissed if youd lost 30p to someone u trusted.. and i guarantee youd post a whine on BW and cry about so stfu dickhead.

V

Vell

/em does a funky dance

Give me an L!
Give me an O!
Give me an S!
Give me an E!
Give me an R!

/em more funky dancing

What have you got?!

Ruathian!

/em finishes funky dancing

/em considers doing the dance again but wonders why everyone is looking at her strangely...

V

Vell

Originally posted by asorek
Grow up u fucking prick.. u'd be pissed if youd lost 30p to someone u trusted.. and i guarantee youd post a whine on BW and cry about so stfu dickhead.

Yup, quite possibly he would.

However, I very much doubt he'd resort to blantant lies about getting the account banned - it's Ruathian that has the growing up to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom