Sad ... So very very sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Damini

I'm dealing with Sigurd, but yes, You ARE provoking him. Try to sort out his problems... honestly. Are you a psychiatrist? A counseller? I very much doubt it. Your claim to the moral highground is obliterated by starting threads that you know will descend into flame fests. What was this thread? A hug and cuddle communion? No, you started this thread to flame, when I'd already closed the other thread, so how about you shut up and let me sort it, like I said I was going to.

U

umilard

Provoking Sigurd? hell yeah!

But i personally think, even if it might sound very weird to you, that threating to kill people (even if the threats are from a lil kiddo who want's to be a big bad boy) if a _little_ worse than calling people sad :p

I've been called sad lots and lots of times, and well, it's kinda true, everyone spending as much time as me infront of the computer is ;)

But threatening to kill, even if you're not planning to kill someone and just boosting / acting cool / <insert reason>, sucks. period.

D

Damini

Sigh... will people please find the point? Yes, threatening to kill people is very bad, AND THAT IS CURRENTLY BEING DEALT WITH. However, you don't win any brownie points from me for going

" OOh, Sigurd, you think you are so hard. You are shit! Hahahha!!!"

And then going on about "Ohh, he swore at me! Threatened me!". It's lame and its stupid.

E

Ewul_Krypt

Originally posted by Damini
Sigh... will people please find the point? Yes, threatening to kill people is very bad, AND THAT IS CURRENTLY BEING DEALT WITH. However, you don't win any brownie points from me for going

" OOh, Sigurd, you think you are so hard. You are shit! Hahahha!!!"

And then going on about "Ohh, he swore at me! Threatened me!". It's lame and its stupid.

........................................................................................................
........................................................................................................
.........................................................................................................
.......................................................................................................
lol.

-Krypt

D

Damini

Nice display of maturity there. Quite an intelligent move to rile the self declared psychopath *and* the moderators at the same time...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom