Sad ... So very very sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Ewul_Krypt

Sigurd wrote :
Of course, seeing as I am going to be doing the killing it is hardly appropiate to hand out my address, when I could find out yours. And will.
---------------

Threatening to kill 14 year olds now?

Do you have _ANY_ friends , Sigurd?

How F****ing Pathetic are you to "hunt" people down? Let alone a defenceless kid like me.

:twak: :twak: :twak: :twak: :twak: :twak: :twak: :twak: :twak:

You killed Krypt, YOU BASTARD!

A

Ardrias_Mid

Couldnt you just kill each other?

2 fuckups in one blow so to speak ;)

P

pudzy

Its ok m8y ill save u with my prick-beating-stick =p

O

orlan

sooo scareh

U know.. sigurd.. im from denmark i guess ur the same.. wanna kill me? tell me ur address then i can come look at ur fine 12" scareh knifes.. tard

S

SFXman

What the f*ck? Excuse my french but I would like to see where this quote was acquired from!?

E

Ewul_Krypt

Originally posted by SFXman
What the f*ck? Excuse my french but I would like to see where this quote was acquired from!?

If your meaning my Quote, Check the "Friday News" thred ;)

P

Psy|:m00:

Can't we just leave this alone now, we've flogging the same very dead horse for ages and It's just old, i'm sure even Sigurd would agree with me there ;)

S

Sigurd Volsung

Well I'll just stand aside and let you make a fool of yourself, krypt. Make any number of threads about me, I can't be tossed to lower myself to talking to you any more.

S

SFXman

How can you go any lower Sigurd, tbh you are already considered to be at the total f*cking rock bottom.

O

orlan

yet.. ur still doing it.. u still aint answered my question.. look in the upper part of the thread

E

Ewul_Krypt

Originally posted by Sigurd Volsung
Well I'll just stand aside and let you make a fool of yourself, krypt. Make any number of threads about me, I can't be tossed to lower myself to talking to you any more.

Hmm whats the word?...

Hypocrit

O

old.Mitsu

Sigurd just stop posting your crap.

No amounts of threats or insults will ever get you any form of respect. You just want to wind up people and get attention.
We dont need that crap on a daoc board ;/

P

Piffany

If you wish to speak with me, please clean yourself up a bit, present yourself in as suitable fashion as you can manage (yes I know you are a lower being but still, do make an effort) and I will consider communicating with you.

All kneel in the court of our lord King Sigurd the Wielder of Spoons!

E

Ewul_Krypt

Originally posted by Sigurd Volsung
Refer to sig.

Did you notice you have made the same statement twice in the same thred just in different words?

:m00:

- Krypt

U

umilard

Sigurd, i've just returned from a little break from the forumreading..

I have taken the time to get a long shower and a shave. I've also put on my finest costume, for I wish to adress you with a message.

Here goes: You are a sad person.

E

Ewul_Krypt

Some little IRC clips:

"GET THAT RAM UP IN 1 MIN OR I'LL KILL YOUR DOG!"
"TO MMG OR I'LL SHOOT YOU!"
"STICK TO ME NOW OR I'LL KILL YOU IRL!"

Incase you didnt realise, they are insulting you Sigurd!

===IRC nicks hidden for sake of reputation===

*giggles*

-Krypt

L

listepik

hm... i wonder.

-----
If you wish to speak with me, please clean yourself up a bit, present yourself in as suitable fashion as you can manage (yes I know you are a lower being but still, do make an effort) and I will consider communicating with you.

Last edited by sickofit on 09-10-02 at 19.35 pm

-----

either Sigurd stole a quote from Sicko, or Sicko is Sigurd! :eek:

<runs away>

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by listepik

either Sigurd stole a quote from Sicko, or Sicko is Sigurd! :eek:

<runs away>

yuo betta run or ill come and keel u with my sp00n of gutting+5!!1 :D

Silly Alb... I don't threaten to kill. I just h4xx0r your adress and come to your house to ... hug you. Much worse, eh?

L

listepik

Well, just come right ahead. im Sigurds daddy!

edit: Dont know if Sigurd is actually danish, but in Denmark, it is ilegal to threaten people over the internet. hence, we cound all file a police report :D

The People vs Sigurd! 1 - 0 :clap:

O

old.neenee

lol loser.

threats over the net = :clap:

we found a new karam ladys and gentlemen.

D

Damini

How about all you guys shut up and stop delibrately provoking someone, and then screaming hysterically when they do? Oooh, its such fun mum, lets throw stones at the animals in the zoo!

Its really irritating me.

E

Ewul_Krypt

Originally posted by Damini
How about all you guys shut up and stop delibrately provoking someone, and then screaming hysterically when they do? Oooh, its such fun mum, lets throw stones at the animals in the zoo!

Its really irritating me.

.....How about you read the threads and notice Sigurd was the one threatening to kill school children.

I didnt yell didnt threaten to kill. Just invited him to IRC, maybe I was gona help him sort his problems? But no, he went mad.

Then you accuse US of provoking HIM?

O

orlan

then i guess u should be moving on to the next thread ? :O) ohhh well Sig seems like he aint man enought to stand up for his words aboth teh killing thing so ill just laugh laugh laugh and live my life on.. btw.. sicko = sigurd? or? im really curious

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom