Football Sacked by spurs

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Unbelievable. Although he does have a reasonable record in Spain.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
I can't see him turning their fortunes around. Madrid have always flopped in Europe in recent years and at the moment noone has any chance of catching Barcelona this season.

I would put Barcelona down as only non-english team able to win the CL this year.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
I'd say Inter are in with a good chance. Good squad and great manager ;)

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Madrid just bought Huntelaar.. That might turn everything around :D

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Ramos will turn it around, I am very confident of that. He is a quality manager and the whole Spurs debacle was down to a squad full of weak willed players that he inherited.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
pretty good going for him, hes a good manager, hopefully have better luck at real madrid (schuster was always in the line to go, selling robinho and then announcing that theres no way madrid can beat barca does not exactly endear you to their fans :p )

an interesting stat would be how often they've changed managers over last few years at real madrid o_O

Marc

FH is my second home
I reckon Moysey will get the gig when Ramos fails.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
With the state their teams in at the moment I don't see what he's going to be able to do. I hope they don't qualify for the champions league next year, the fucking cnuts :p

Marc

FH is my second home
11 managers in 10 seasons I read earlier.

Or 21 in 18 years.

How on earth can Real Madrid become THE club in europe again, if they fail to persist with managers. It cant be easy for the players to have to adjust every year, to the way a new manager wants them to play, or have to gel with new players, when each manager brings in new faces that he wants.

IMO, the greatest manager of all time, SAF, hardly set the world on fire when he first joined United and was about 2 minutes away from being sacked. But united perservered and the rest is history.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Or 21 in 18 years.

How on earth can Real Madrid become THE club in europe again, if they fail to persist with managers. It cant be easy for the players to have to adjust every year, to the way a new manager wants them to play, or have to gel with new players, when each manager brings in new faces that he wants.

IMO, the greatest manager of all time, SAF, hardly set the world on fire when he first joined United and was about 2 minutes away from being sacked. But united perservered and the rest is history.

Yep, all the great sides throughout history have generally had long term managers. Long lasting success cannot be built overnight, it is a process that takes many years to tweak and refine before it really starts to bear fruit.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
I know its clichey but i blame the press...the second a manager makes a mistake its all over the back pages for the next few weeks...even when hes not making a mistake theyt are still all over him....look at the whole any reid situation here in Ireland....trapattoni is doing great results wise so the press do the only thing they can...make a big deal over the fact hes not playing andy reid.....pisses me right off

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom