News Saad al-Hilli shooting

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Anyone else seen some of the ramblings on the net about possible conspiracies surrounding the french shooting? Does strike me that things look rather odd about the whole thing...

ECA

I am a FH squatter
I think it's better for the french if they blame the brother rather than say there might be a random gunman on a killing spree on the loose, other than that I'm not sure what rumours you're talking about?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Moron at work announced that he was probably a terrorist because he had a funny name. The Indian fella I work with didn't look best pleased...

gohan

FH is my second home
all headshots, either a hit, or an aimbot.....

rynnor

Rockhound
It doesnt really sound like a family feud unless they are a mob family :p

I wonder what the real story is?

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Well, that's just it. Very professional looking job, possibly to the extent of letting the kids off the hook (kind of)... it first breaks and the papers suddenley have reports of 'car theft gangs in touristy France' with the UK government spouting stuff about brits taking care abroad in France... and the story morphs a bit more, then it's a family thing, which is immediately denied (well, yes, as it would be)...

Ex RAF guy finds the bodies, but isn't named.
Victim is 'known' to British secret service and was watched during the gulf war (s).
Witness cyclist works for a company refining Nuclear materials.

Tin foil time?

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
Action Service back in business are they ? Oo

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
At first there was a disturbance in the force as news of a standard white , two kids family wete massacared, then the news they were brown iraqis let the country breathe a sigh of relief, just foriegners involved in their weird shit

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
... and bomb squad turn up at the guy's house now...

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
At first there was a disturbance in the force as news of a standard white , two kids family wete massacared, then the news they were brown iraqis let the country breathe a sigh of relief, just foriegners involved in their weird shit
lol?

I don't understand what you're implying, that because they're Iraqis, it means it was probably an Iraqi secret service or something that was behind this? - Jesus.

*Tin foil hat*
I think EDF is behind it, think about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom