s00n I cum....

C

Cloudd_RTD

s00n I cum to j00.
It wont be long untill teh Cloudd Strife and his 0ltim4t3 Buster Sword apears in teh land of Battleground lvl 20-24! Ph34r my Limit-Brake of d00m Cross-slash! w00t will you scream, as j00 die!!! Miss you.
Love you 4 -time
*koskos*

Cloudd

C

Coim-

Must be me and my dirty mind, but from the title of this thread I was thinking it was about something else. :eek:

D

del_eneste

I didnt think it that way until you mentioned it :p

C

[CT]washington

i did....already got the kleenex out

C

Cloudd_RTD

Mwaha!

Mawahaha! I'm lvl 20 now! Can't wait to slay some of those phat Mids and skinny Hibs, in the name of "The Church of Albion"! Wahoo! I'll wait till 24 tho, so I can REALLY bust som 'eads. :)

Just you wait! I'll teach you the true meaning of the word PAIN! :)
Hihi...!

*koskos*

Cloudd

A

Ala

Originally posted by Coim-
Must be me and my dirty mind, but from the title of this thread I was thinking it was about something else. :eek:

me too

ashamed.gif

K

Kindar

Im willing to duel you with my Thane...nothing better than pure energy frying you in a tincan. Muahhaha :)

C

Cloudd_RTD

Hihi, I kinda went to BG1 at lvl 22, roamed abit, got killed by some hibbies and now I'm 27. :p I guess I'll soon come to BG3 then! :p
Watch out. ;)

*koskos*

Cloudd

C

Cloudd_RTD

Ding!

Weeeeee! I'm 30ish now! Going to slap some Hibs in BG3 soon!
Hihi, it's always fun bashing mids and slapping Hibs. :D

*koskos*

Cloudd

F

Faeldawn

Bring out the pally, ill let you duel my druids pet...should be a fair fight :rolleyes:

C

Cloudd_RTD

Hihi!

Hihi, had to put that in my sign. :p So perfect for me. :p
Anyways, I'm aiming for 35-ish this weekend, so I think I can spare some time to bash a few mids and maybe(just maybe so don't get excited)slap a few Hibs. Going to be fun! Hihi, Paladins are so much better than everything. :p (no offence).

*koskos*

Cloudd

K

Kindar

Uhh...i'll get my crush arrows for my hunter and shoot you to pieces ^^

Users who are viewing this thread