News S African white supremacist - killed

Marc

FH is my second home
Whilst Terreblanche isn't going to exactly be remembered as a martyr like Biko or Chris Hani, this is a bit of a worrying development for South Africa. There are some nasty personalities in the ANC now stirring up racial hatred not least Julius Malema in the youth league (frighteningly he is seen as a future President) and President Zuma himself, its a far cry from the days of statesmen like Mandela and Mbeki. The 1990s mood of reconciliation has turned into a sinister tribalism, although of course with the World Cup coming the propaganda machine will strike up again telling us how the Rainbow Nation is a paradise.

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
I didn't get that bit:

"The president appeals for calm... and asks South Africans not to allow agent provocateurs to take advantage of this situation by inciting or fuelling racial hatred"

How has an underwear manufacturer been implicated in this nefarious scheme? Call the conspiracy nuts! :p

Seriously, the man was a 'tard, but there are very few people in the world who should die so violently like that. And I agree Marc, it stems from slightly different tensions and policy than Zimbabwe, but sort of the same shift is looming in SA. The betterment & homeland schemes under apartheid really did black people and you can't blame them for wanting to take that back. It could just end nastily.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
I can't see his face without 'I've nevah mit a noice sarf afreekan' playing
in my mind.
Seriously though whites took the piss over there, but the only alternative
is the slow slide back to the sh*t they had before.

During the whole period of apertheid the biggest problem they had was
stopping more blacks jumping the fence to get the chance to ride on the
back of a bus.

Garaen

One of Freddy's beloved
This shit is going to get nasty over the next few weeks.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Whilst Terreblanche isn't going to exactly be remembered as a martyr like Biko or Chris Hani, this is a bit of a worrying development for South Africa. There are some nasty personalities in the ANC now stirring up racial hatred not least Julius Malema in the youth league (frighteningly he is seen as a future President) and President Zuma himself, its a far cry from the days of statesmen like Mandela and Mbeki. The 1990s mood of reconciliation has turned into a sinister tribalism, although of course with the World Cup coming the propaganda machine will strike up again telling us how the Rainbow Nation is a paradise.

Zimbabwe all over again bud, my friends in South Africa warned me of it 3 years ago and the rising number of murders of white farmers is exactly in line with what they said would happen. Whites are now discriminated against in the job market as well, many young white South African's are leaving the country because they cannot find work even with a good education because the ANC government enforces 'positive discrimination' when it comes to job recruitment.

These pricks in the ANC who are encouraging the murder of farmers will push it further and further over the years until in about 20 years we end up with another Mugabe coming to power and we know where that ends.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
i rememberterreblanche from a louis theroux doc where he went and met people fighting for a boer state in south africa.

the bloke came across as a horrible facist idiot. good riddance.

Marc

FH is my second home
i rememberterreblanche from a louis theroux doc where he went and met people fighting for a boer state in south africa.

the bloke came across as a horrible facist idiot. good riddance.

I remember that Louis Theroux interview and the 'don't get cocky with me' quote when he couldn't handle the most simplistic challenging of his political dogma.

tierk

Part of the furniture
I personally cant see South Africa becoming another Zimbabwe, however, i think everyone can agree that there will be major upheavals in the coming years.

I have no issues with positive discrimination policies in S.A as it was 100 times worse before and quite frankly to date i think that it has been more than fair considering the history of SA under Apartheid.

I also firmly believe that the whole of Africa has to address a lot of issues from the colonial days and SA is probably one the countries that have the worst situation - for whites - to deal with.

200+ years of whites living in SA will make it hard for them to just up sticks and leave and on the other hand the majority will also want to take back what was effectively stolen from them over the course of 200 years.

Personally i don't think a solution will be possible in the long term unless a major migration of whites back to their countries of origin takes place or alternatively that the whites will be prepared to accept a lot of things changed to the benefit of the black majority as we are seeing in its mildest form (positive discrimination).

As for the comparisons to Zimbabwe, i think we are a long way of that happening and it is just scare mongering. Also the issues with Zimbabwe are much more basic - lack of democracy being one of many massive differences- faced by SA.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
As for the comparisons to Zimbabwe, i think we are a long way of that happening and it is just scare mongering. Also the issues with Zimbabwe are much more basic - lack of democracy being one of many massive differences- faced by SA.

You need to read more about Rhodesia and it's transformation since it became Zimbabwe then bud, there are a number of paralells but most disturbing of all is the slaughter of white farmers. It effectively becomes a land grab and the whites have no chance, they just get pushed out. Look at South Africa now, nearly half the young whites end up leaving the country to find work because the positive discrimination is so widespread that many of them can only find minimum wage work even if they have a top quality education. The jobs exist, they are just being given to black people without the skills or education to fulfill the roles, that leads to a massive drop in standards and will eventually cripple thier economy.

tierk

Part of the furniture
You need to read more about Rhodesia and it's transformation since it became Zimbabwe then bud, there are a number of paralells but most disturbing of all is the slaughter of white farmers. It effectively becomes a land grab and the whites have no chance, they just get pushed out. Look at South Africa now, nearly half the young whites end up leaving the country to find work because the positive discrimination is so widespread that many of them can only find minimum wage work even if they have a top quality education. The jobs exist, they are just being given to black people without the skills or education to fulfill the roles, that leads to a massive drop in standards and will eventually cripple thier economy.

I know the situation with Rhodesia and its short history quite well and it bares no resemblance to the current situation in SA. SA is a vibrant democracy, with institutions in place to deal with issues in a manor that is universally accepted.

Land redistribution is a classic example of the massive differences between the two countries. The link below offers a overview of what has been going on in SA since gaining black majority rule back in 1994.

South Africa sets deadline in land transfer scheme - Wikinews, the free news source

Regards to positive discrimination policies in SA and the fact that whites are now forced to travel abroad to find jobs i would suggest that it isn't so bad and it was not an option that was open to (black) South Africans when the shoe was on the other foot.

I also believe that your conclusion that standards will drop because of the positive discrimination policy in SA to be correct in the short term but over a long period of time this issue will be redressed and things will even out.

You cannot expect a country that has been geared for 200 years towards keeping the majority of people illiterate, uneducated and out of proper work to a situation perfect in such a short space of time.

You also raise another important issue - the slaughter of white farmers - in SA today. Yes a lot of white farmers are being killed i am sure i read somewhere before numbers in there thousands since 1994.

But i would bet money on the fact that we don't hear about the many cases of black farmers /workers that are also killed and i would probably hazard a guess that a large number of those killed were killed more in terms of robbery and theft then people just waking up and saying lets go kill some whites today.

Dahakon

Fledgling Freddie
According to the news this morning he was killed in a dispute over pay to the staff on his farm, it was nothing to do with him being a racists fucktard. And even if SA is going too far towards "positive discrimination" (what a stupid fucking name), people like Terreblanche certainly aren't the answer.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Isn't killing a white guy because he hates black people, in itself racist?

Think about it :D

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
Isn't killing a white guy because he hates black people, in itself racist?

No, because the reason why he got killed was not the colour of his skin, but the fact that he was a fascistic fucktard.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
No, because the reason why he got killed was not the colour of his skin, but the fact that he was a fascistic fucktard.

Well if it was a black guy, i doubt it would be so controversial ;)

Ofcourse not a black, white supremacists but you get it :D

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
So by your definition, the motifs behind the attempts to assassinate Hitler were racist?
(And no, that´s not a Godwin, because it´s the same ball park.)

Everz

FH is my second home
Zimbabwe all over again bud, my friends in South Africa warned me of it 3 years ago and the rising number of murders of white farmers is exactly in line with what they said would happen. Whites are now discriminated against in the job market as well, many young white South African's are leaving the country because they cannot find work even with a good education because the ANC government enforces 'positive discrimination' when it comes to job recruitment.

These pricks in the ANC who are encouraging the murder of farmers will push it further and further over the years until in about 20 years we end up with another Mugabe coming to power and we know where that ends.

Ain't that the truth, loads of white South Africans in Cheltenham, absolutely loads and they all say the same story, nothing for them over there.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
can't say I'm going to cry myself to sleep in grief

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
So by your definition, the motifs behind the attempts to assassinate Hitler were racist?
(And no, that´s not a Godwin, because it´s the same ball park.)

Did this guy invade africa and start mass murdering people?

You may be in same ball park but playing a different game.

And in any case, that has nothing to do with what i said so let it go.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
I know the situation with Rhodesia and its short history quite well and it bares no resemblance to the current situation in SA. SA is a vibrant democracy, with institutions in place to deal with issues in a manor that is universally accepted.

Land redistribution is a classic example of the massive differences between the two countries. The link below offers a overview of what has been going on in SA since gaining black majority rule back in 1994.

South Africa sets deadline in land transfer scheme - Wikinews, the free news source

Regards to positive discrimination policies in SA and the fact that whites are now forced to travel abroad to find jobs i would suggest that it isn't so bad and it was not an option that was open to (black) South Africans when the shoe was on the other foot.

I also believe that your conclusion that standards will drop because of the positive discrimination policy in SA to be correct in the short term but over a long period of time this issue will be redressed and things will even out.

You cannot expect a country that has been geared for 200 years towards keeping the majority of people illiterate, uneducated and out of proper work to a situation perfect in such a short space of time.

You also raise another important issue - the slaughter of white farmers - in SA today. Yes a lot of white farmers are being killed i am sure i read somewhere before numbers in there thousands since 1994.

But i would bet money on the fact that we don't hear about the many cases of black farmers /workers that are also killed and i would probably hazard a guess that a large number of those killed were killed more in terms of robbery and theft then people just waking up and saying lets go kill some whites today.

How can you be so obtuse? Ask the white people of South Africa if creating conditions where thier children cannot find employment isn't 'so bad'. You are advocating replacing a racist system with another racist system, it is a fucked up system and you refuse to see it.

Now farmers, 3000 murdered in cold blood since 1994. Senior members of the ANC are promoting a song advocating the murder of white farmers. The same ANC that govern South Africa, how the fuck is it democratic to have members of the government advocating murder against innocent white farmers who are the people that are keeping South Africa on it's feet in the first place I might add. Remember Zimbabwe? Bread basket of Africa, it fed hundreds of millions and promoted a stable economy until that facist **** Mugabe decided he wanted to hang onto power for another few decades and started a land grab from those same white farmers who fed the millions.

Now those millions are dying of starvation, all in the name of a corrupt regieme, much like that which the ANC are becoming. Don't give me that bollocks about it being a fair and stable democracy, no such state enforces rules which disenfrancises the youth of an entire race within it's borders.

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
Excellent
Shame they used sticks rather than Thatchers servered arms to do the job though :)

Everz

FH is my second home
Personally though fuck Africa, it's an uncivilised lands of corruption, my compassion extends to 'let them rot in their own mess'.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Personally though fuck Africa, it's an uncivilised lands of corruption, my compassion extends to 'let them rot in their own mess'.

That is the way it will end fella, there is not one government on that continent that isn't rotten to the core. Nothing is done to better the lives of the people, only to line the pockets of the ruling classes. Even when new rulers take over it is just the same cycle of murder and greed again but with different slogans and faces.

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
That is the way it will end fella, there is not one government on that continent that isn't rotten to the core. Nothing is done to better the lives of the people, only to line the pockets of the ruling classes. Even when new rulers take over it is just the same cycle of murder and greed again but with different slogans and faces.

Case in point is Nigeria. Actually the sixth largest exporter of oil in the world. By their own anti-corruption organisation figures, over 70% of that income is siphoned off illegally. Amazing.

tierk

Part of the furniture
How can you be so obtuse? Ask the white people of South Africa if creating conditions where their children cannot find employment isn't 'so bad'. You are advocating replacing a racist system with another racist system, it is a fucked up system and you refuse to see it.

Sorry we disagree. Let then wash cars or work in burger bars just like everyone else and if they don't want then let them find it wherever they can. If it means leaving the country then so be it.

Now farmers, 3000 murdered in cold blood since 1994.

3000 deaths since 1994 in my book isn't such a big number when you take into account the fact that SA has a murder rate higher then pretty much every country in the world.

Official statistics show a rate of 52 murders per day, working with that figure since 1994 we get a figure close to 200,000 people murdered since 1994.

To put this issue into perspective a BBC article (BBC News | AFRICA | SA gun deaths rise) quotes a figure of 12,000 murders just in 1998. So with the greatest respect I think we can safely that in the greater scheme of things it's a drop in the ocean.

Senior members of the ANC are promoting a song advocating the murder of white farmers.

and

The same ANC that govern South Africa, how the fuck is it democratic to have members of the government advocating murder against innocent white farmers who are the people that are keeping South Africa on it's feet in the first place I might add.

Julius Malema? A court has ruled on this issue already and the case is due to be heard by the equality court, which I might add has ruled against this guy in a hate speech case already in March for a separate unrelated incident.

Remember Zimbabwe? Bread basket of Africa, it fed hundreds of millions and promoted a stable economy until that facist **** Mugabe decided he wanted to hang onto power for another few decades and started a land grab from those same white farmers who fed the millions.

Why don't you go and read what the policy has been for the last 16 years in SA regarding land redistribution, before you make a comparison to Zimbabwe.

89% of 80,000 claims already dealt with a total of $368m paid to buy land from white farmers. It is also important to note that there have been no forced repossessions and the prices given for lands have been set at market rates, which again discredits your comparison with Zimbabwe.

Now those millions are dying of starvation, all in the name of a corrupt regieme, much like that which the ANC are becoming.

Sorry but just because you keep bleating on about SA becoming like Zimbabwe as if the two are in anyway comparable. I suppose if you say it enough times it makes you right despite all the evidence to the contrary.

Don't give me that bollocks about it being a fair and stable democracy no such state enforces rules which disenfrancises the youth of an entire race within it's borders.

Your dismissal of democracy in SA is quite frankly misguided and not based on any facts whatsoever but purely an emotional response.

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
89% of 80,000 claims already dealt with a total of $368m paid to buy land from white farmers. It is also important to note that there have been no forced repossessions and the prices given for lands have been set at market rates, which again discredits your comparison with Zimbabwe.

It would be good if we could read the figures from the Betterment & Homeland schemes through the apartheid system. Somewhat unsurprisinlgy those figures are unavailable but I would suggest those appropriated lands yielded an excellent ans healthy income for white farmers before this new scheme came into practice.

On this issue though the argument should have been originally to train and offer capital investment to black farming communities/businesses rather than subjugate their land through Betterment/Homeland, but then that's why apartheid sucked.

Corran

Part of the furniture
Tierk.

I hope in your line of work that all companies decide that your colour of skin is not suitable, and any job you try to get is the same. Then lets see you enjoy leaving your home and country to go to somewhere you didnt want to go but had no choice in!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom