rwar RR9!1

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
No way in hell an 8 man stealth group is going to kill any semi decent 8 man.

Problem i have with stealth groups is they fuck up every decent 8 v 8 near a tower or bridge

Getting rpeez in fg stealthers is like winning the paralympics, requires no skill and deserves no e-peen.

:drink:

:iagree: It's all about the e-peen

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Hahaha, dude, in any straight up 8v8(or 7v8 a on the odd occassion) you were fodder, that a fact and you know it otherwise you were added trash which was stated many many times on VN, the whole Killibury community knew it, explained by the reason you were outcast as an absolute trash group.

I'm not responsible for what kzn did, i dont control his character so why bring that in? And get your facts right about that, we were already engaged with another group and low and behold who comes swinging in from the side, CL. This happened on numerous occassions, i say again, why do you think every other 8man that ran had you down as absolute trash and add on sight?

And for the record we werent a set group, a pug most the time, by the time we got together a decent pug though you had all but logged.

Also, if you werent such a horribad group, why is then that you had to roll a fg of stealths in order to compete on Devon :D?

Everz my dear boy such hostility there no need me now to carry on while I have told truths and you have not at least we know the truth what went on in Kil m8.

I have not hidden anything I have even stated many a time that we playing stealth group on Devon thats truth I post link from December hope that jog that bad memory for you.

https://forums.freddyshouse.com/rvr-discussions-38/234226-whats-going-2.html

Soulja

Everz

FH is my second home
Are you an absolute plank or just trying to make yourself stupid.

You do realise that as i stated DF was rvr hotzone at the time due to the bonuses? That you would find upwards for 40-50 'enemies' in there and mostly by the time you'd have killed those you would have lost DF, so like the old days you would have stuck around and tried to kill the new owners who would come in waves, again due to the bonuses in DF at the current time.

Seriously, i'd advise you to stop, your making yourself look more and more of an idiot.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Are you an absolute plank or just trying to make yourself stupid.

You do realise that as i stated DF was rvr hotzone at the time due to the bonuses? That you would find upwards for 40-50 'enemies' in there and mostly by the time you'd have killed those you would have lost DF, so like the old days you would have stuck around and tried to kill the new owners who would come in waves, again due to the bonuses in DF at the current time.

Seriously, i'd advise you to stop, your making yourself look more and more of an idiot.

LOL if you bothered m8 it just went and showed how much time Doppel farming you did YOU even said in post how 2FG of hib couldn't kill us and how you raged logged FFS Everz I posted truth about you Pve RP ways and yet you take exception to it.I even remember you calling us out to NF for fight only to find you in DF just so we weren't going to be in there so you and you m8 Jeep wouldn't get farmed rofl

Truth hurts m8 at least I pointed out how you gained you RP's back then but yet you posted BS of how we were rp fodder and how we died blah blah blah :lol:

You funny little fucker Everz made us smile tonight

Soulja

CorNokZ

I farmed shitloads of doppels on killibury with my thane.. Because I couldn't kill shit with my loltroll :(

4l5 just off of doppels, lol

Everz

FH is my second home
LOL if you bothered m8 it just went and showed how much time Doppel farming you did YOU even said in post how 2FG of hib couldn't kill us and how you raged logged FFS Everz I posted truth about you Pve RP ways and yet you take exception to it.I even remember you calling us out to NF for fight only to find you in DF just so we weren't going to be in there so you and you m8 Jeep wouldn't get farmed rofl

Truth hurts m8 at least I pointed out how you gained you RP's back then but yet you posted BS of how we were rp fodder and how we died blah blah blah :lol:

Soulja

2fg of bad Hibs (consider this was EU primetime on a worse pop where hibs number are dramatically low), couldnt kill you, i rage logged as some idiot as your 2fg were inc decided he'd go charging into you, pulling half of fucking DF along with him, that is why i rage logged.

I dont have a set grp, and if no decent players i know arent online wth am i meant to do, go and meet you out there solo? or go join a small man in DF? Fact is mate that you seem to be in your own little world, you were a ripped group classed as being Trash, enough said.

It was fact though, thats the problem, 75% of the time you just added and didnt respect an 8v8 or even 8v16 you'd just bulldoze in.

Cant even be arsed to sift through my screenshots, but keep going on, myself and the whole of VN cant be wrong ;s.

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
just a heads up for the stealthers in alb and mid.. the no skillers... someone just made a champ again and should be 50 in a few days... now you EU peeps will know better... but plz... dont give them a heads up and warn the US guys! "someone" wants to have a bit fun with them ;)

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
just a heads up for the stealthers in alb and mid.. the no skillers... someone just made a champ again and should be 50 in a few days... now you EU peeps will know better... but plz... dont give them a heads up and warn the US guys! "someone" wants to have a bit fun with them ;)

Fayte did ? :eek: His comp is fucked :/

CorNokZ

omg I loved Fayte! He never rolled me over when I was out roleplaying, unlike so many others!

*looks at Nates FG* :(

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved
evers lol dont no why u let soul get to u but u r posting shit here since there wasnt maney that could take us on when we play mid i only remeber one grp that wanted to fight us and they had 3 RR12s in grp we wer RR5 the posts r there on VN to read lol i think u need to go look before posting more shit

cant wait for the mass cluster on US to play mid agen

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved
evers lol i think u need to go back to VN and re-read it and dont forget the 8V8 fights only consisted of our mid grp and one hib/alb grp witch kept switching realm to find a good set up to beat us we wer only RR5 at the time there alb grp had 3 RR12's

i think u just seem to have something agenst the ppl that played in LA excal/CL merlin since u posted the same thing in and other post about it i think u need to think about what ur posting next time

Everz

FH is my second home
I say things as i saw them, nuff said. If you were such a great group why is it you felt the need to add on us at any given chance?.

And i do harbour a grudge as you acted like utter berks on that server, but that goes for nearly every EU player who preached the holy rulebook on Excal/Pryd but now add and zerg at freewill.

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
Fag rofl thx no doubt you were an Alb player who pved keeps and guard missions and honestly if you played US servers you find 99% of all stealthers run in a group so whats difference :lol:

Soulja

LOL Everz you a very bitter person tbh m8 even if we ran visuals as we did on Mid you group were absolutely WANK m8 Kzn moccing and moving before we even got near him you running away leaving you group to die rather than healing you were a complete joke m8 and THATS reason you did Doppel loop and alll this crap that doppels were on way to mid etc ANOTHER load bull shit tbh because if you ran mid side there only be 1 doppel spawn on way there lol.

Gotta love you persistance m8 I have tell others to log FH and read this they piss them selves laughing at you.

As for Stealth group had this argument before other realms run stealth groups and as I posted before on Devon cluster I doubt you find very many solo stealthers so tbh why be cannon fodder :lol:

Soulja

Soulja

evers lol dont no why u let soul get to u but u r posting shit here since there wasnt maney that could take us on when we play mid i only remeber one grp that wanted to fight us and they had 3 RR12s in grp we wer RR5 the posts r there on VN to read lol i think u need to go look before posting more shit

cant wait for the mass cluster on US to play mid agen

evers lol i think u need to go back to VN and re-read it and dont forget the 8V8 fights only consisted of our mid grp and one hib/alb grp witch kept switching realm to find a good set up to beat us we wer only RR5 at the time there alb grp had 3 RR12's

i think u just seem to have something agenst the ppl that played in LA excal/CL merlin since u posted the same thing in and other post about it i think u need to think about what ur posting next time

is the rejection of coherent sentences and punctuation a prerequisite for joining your guild?

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved
is the rejection of coherent sentences and punctuation a prerequisite for joining your guild?

thx for pointing that out anyone that no's me will no i cant spell to save my life :)

ever u ran with kzn the leading healer all ways ran him down lol we all wasy did our best to not add and zarg and if u had took the time to read the post where we had add or had adds on our fights we wood have pulled off

Everz

FH is my second home
thx for pointing that out anyone that no's me will no i cant spell to save my life :)

ever u ran with kzn the leading healer all ways ran him down lol we all wasy did our best to not add and zarg and if u had took the time to read the post where we had add or had adds on our fights we wood have pulled off

Posts and your continuing actions were different, everytime i ran with them when we found you in 9 times out of 10 you would add, and if things were going ugly you'd pull off and preach 'we didnt add, look you did!' I think the final straw with you came when we were down at Renaris, we had sussi's group already on us, plus albs from the tower and you lot decided to come in and hit from behind.

Probably a vendetta from old players against Kzn though imo.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH

WOW didn't know I had to be perfect for you m8,must remember that next time,tho I am glad you took time out to go and point all this out.

As for joining our guild think you wouldn't fit in m8 as you never be online.Probably be on FH trolling everyones posts for spelling and grammar :lol:

Sad twat

Soulja

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
another low point in the history of internet forum wits

Another low point in the history of attempting to place a half decent flame...

Face it, you suck. Beside that grammar Nazism is so 2006 it makes me cry. Specially if you don't use proper punctuation yourself.

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie

actually now i feel kinda guilty. it was a cheap shot and i apologize. to you as well, soulja.

Another low point in the history of attempting to place a half decent flame...

Face it, you suck. Beside that grammar Nazism is so 2006 it makes me cry. Specially if you don't use proper punctuation yourself.

it wasn't ment to be a "flame". i was just pointing out that comparing "zergers" to paralympic athletes ignorant atempt at being witty, and sadly quite common on internet forums.

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
it wasn't ment to be a "flame". i was just pointing out that comparing "zergers" to paralympic athletes ignorant atempt at being witty, and sadly quite common on internet forums.

A full group stealthers can pick their fights against a group or solo player which they will beat (legs > wheelchair in basket ball) and hide from groups they loose the fight against (wheelchair > legs in marathon)

Winning the paralympics without a (physical) handicap is not worth e-peen

luribeauty

Fledgling Freddie
I've come to the conclusion you're bad and i use to be albe to solo on devon there till all the eu/kilibury/classic trash came.

Everz

FH is my second home
I've come to the conclusion you're bad and i use to be albe to solo on devon there till all the eu/kilibury/classic trash came.

This. Devon was so much better before everyone started moving there, cant play more then 10 minutes without logging out of the shiteness of the server.

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
A full group stealthers can pick their fights against a group or solo player which they will beat (legs > wheelchair in basket ball) and hide from groups they loose the fight against (wheelchair > legs in marathon)

Winning the paralympics without a (physical) handicap is not worth e-peen

then i missinterpreted your initial post and retract my previous statement. (although i find the whole talk about e-peen quite silly)

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
then i missinterpreted your initial post and retract my previous statement. (although i find the whole talk about e-peen quite silly)

There was a touch of sarcasm in that. E-peen is like little boys doing a virtual pissing contest

:wub:

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
This thread is all rather undignified isn't it?

LOL I SPEK LYKE A TWLVE YEAROLD!!11!

Gratz everz btw :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom