rwar RR9!1

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Let my thane kill you over and over again to ding rr5 tbh

and gratz mate

Toggers

One of Freddy's beloved
damn man, i logged in to post an insult cos i assumed it was your lock!!

gratz on the ding m8y :)

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Believe most the RP's for that were made from when Doppels were introduced :) almost as bad as Jimmythefriar hitting RR9 by doing doppels not much to boast about getting RR from Pve mobs.

Soulja

Everz

FH is my second home
Believe most the RP's for that were made from when Doppels were introduced :) almost as bad as Jimmythefriar hitting RR9 by doing doppels not much to boast about getting RR from Pve mobs.

Soulja

Considering i never did doppels i only went down there to kill those who were doing it. Though i seem to remember CL with 120k/day but about 30 people killed alot of the time.

It was rr6 with a free kill title(nothing on it) when i went back to it and now it has 7500 kills, some how i dont think ive done doppels. :D

Everz

FH is my second home
Glutton for punishment!

More like suckered, when i made it ages back as a noob i asked what a fast leveling toons were, some wise arse said a Firbolg Nature Druid, so i rolled it. Got alot of groups but duo'd most the way to 50 with another nature druid haha.

Toggers

One of Freddy's beloved

Soulja

dont you run with a fg of scouts? :)

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Considering i never did doppels i only went down there to kill those who were doing it. Though i seem to remember CL with 120k/day but about 30 people killed alot of the time.

It was rr6 with a free kill title(nothing on it) when i went back to it and now it has 7500 kills, some how i dont think ive done doppels. :D

ROFL what a load of Bull shit you write only reason we went there was because you were grouped with Jeep and co and knew there were free rp's to be had.

Yes we were making lot RP's but sorry to piss on you fire m8 at least ours was through PvP and not Pve :lol:

Soulja

Everz

FH is my second home
ROFL what a load of Bull shit you write only reason we went there was because you were grouped with Jeep and co and knew there were free rp's to be had.

Yes we were making lot RP's but sorry to piss on you fire m8 at least ours was through PvP and not Pve :lol:

Soulja

Get out mate, what a load of crap, i grouped with Jeep to clean out DF, then i would leave straight away, ofc we killed dopps on the way round, you had to get to mid/alb side. Unlike you lot i didnt stick around to run the route pveing for hours.

And no you werent, theres a reason the whole 8v8 scene of Killi regards you as TRASH, and thats because in ANY COMPETITIVE 8v8, you would get 30 seconded or wilson to a tower, then come back to add on a fight, hell we 7manned you with relative ease before. Only after getting sick of your adding ways did we stick you on add on sight.

Everz

FH is my second home
No usually we got mincer as well to make up FG but YES we been running a stealth group.

Soulja

Way to prove my point that you are nothing but trash mate, keep making an idiot out of yourself though.

Once bad, always bad eh Soul?

Garaen

One of Freddy's beloved
More respect for someone PvEing to RR10 than a fag running a full stealth group tbh

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Way to prove my point that you are nothing but trash mate, keep making an idiot out of yourself though.

Once bad, always bad eh Soul?

Trash ? what telling truth :lol: we not hiding fact running FG now and again unlike you Bullshit only ran to clear DF out that was Bull lol and just so I was telling truth anyone can log on VN boards and search Jeep and it will all be same how he ran Doppel groups :lol: and YOU were part of it.

Soulja

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
More respect for someone PvEing to RR10 than a fag running a full stealth group tbh

Fag rofl thx no doubt you were an Alb player who pved keeps and guard missions and honestly if you played US servers you find 99% of all stealthers run in a group so whats difference :lol:

Soulja

Everz

FH is my second home
Trash ? what telling truth :lol: we not hiding fact running FG now and again unlike you Bullshit only ran to clear DF out that was Bull lol and just so I was telling truth anyone can log on VN boards and search Jeep and it will all be same how he ran Doppel groups :lol: and YOU were part of it.

Soulja

Proof of your idiocy shown once again. DF was the hotspot for rvr at the time due to doppels, we would clear DF till nomore enemies would come in (remember it was 200% rp in there) then move back to NF. Jeep would stay there with ling and there 3 bots each. Other then you who would die in NF easily then run to DF to get easy rp, enough said.

And hes rr13, your telling me in the month doppels were up he managed to farm 214k kills and 68.5million rp eh?

Everz

FH is my second home
Fag rofl thx no doubt you were an Alb player who pved keeps and guard missions and honestly if you played US servers you find 99% of all stealthers run in a group so whats difference :lol:

Soulja

Because your just as bad running a fg of stealths, it's the lowest of the lows thats a fact.

Everz

FH is my second home
No there you wrong infact Bondolia would point out we took on his visual group of 5 v 5 and we done same against others being stealth or Visual group.

Soulja

Ofc, you cant see stealths, its easy enough for them to target healer, assist and take out then move along and along etc, its lame, but thats your playstyle mate, no better then CM.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Because your just as bad running a fg of stealths, it's the lowest of the lows thats a fact.

LOL Everz you a very bitter person tbh m8 even if we ran visuals as we did on Mid you group were absolutely WANK m8 Kzn moccing and moving before we even got near him you running away leaving you group to die rather than healing you were a complete joke m8 and THATS reason you did Doppel loop and alll this crap that doppels were on way to mid etc ANOTHER load bull shit tbh because if you ran mid side there only be 1 doppel spawn on way there lol.

Gotta love you persistance m8 I have tell others to log FH and read this they piss them selves laughing at you.

As for Stealth group had this argument before other realms run stealth groups and as I posted before on Devon cluster I doubt you find very many solo stealthers so tbh why be cannon fodder :lol:

Soulja

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
No way in hell an 8 man stealth group is going to kill any semi decent 8 man.

Problem i have with stealth groups is they fuck up every decent 8 v 8 near a tower or bridge

Getting rpeez in fg stealthers is like winning the paralympics, requires no skill and deserves no e-peen.

:drink:

Everz

FH is my second home
LOL Everz you a very bitter person tbh m8 even if we ran visuals as we did on Mid you group were absolutely WANK m8 Kzn moccing and moving before we even got near him you running away leaving you group to die rather than healing you were a complete joke m8 and THATS reason you did Doppel loop and alll this crap that doppels were on way to mid etc ANOTHER load bull shit tbh because if you ran mid side there only be 1 doppel spawn on way there lol.

Gotta love you persistance m8 I have tell others to log FH and read this they piss them selves laughing at you.

As for Stealth group had this argument before other realms run stealth groups and as I posted before on Devon cluster I doubt you find very many solo stealthers so tbh why be cannon fodder :lol:

Soulja

Hahaha, dude, in any straight up 8v8(or 7v8 a on the odd occassion) you were fodder, that a fact and you know it otherwise you were added trash which was stated many many times on VN, the whole Killibury community knew it, explained by the reason you were outcast as an absolute trash group.

I'm not responsible for what kzn did, i dont control his character so why bring that in? And get your facts right about that, we were already engaged with another group and low and behold who comes swinging in from the side, CL. This happened on numerous occassions, i say again, why do you think every other 8man that ran had you down as absolute trash and add on sight?

And for the record we werent a set group, a pug most the time, by the time we got together a decent pug though you had all but logged.

Also, if you werent such a horribad group, why is then that you had to roll a fg of stealths in order to compete on Devon :D?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom