RvR

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
I believe that the overwhealming answer will be c mate!

Tragically, Agrigo goes out with the cool people and just does it in the bar with his hand shuffling - it's sooooooooo embarassing :puke:

Blow

Fledgling Freddie
x-realming exists since beginning and is allowed. You see it more often and its easier now since the population on server is more low then before.

For example, last week I have seen 3 mids and 2 hibs hitting berk tower 3 at same time, its not against sotg (have asked that), hib dancing between mids and not getting attacked (Hi Bael) is not against sotg. Mids lost berk tower 4, albs claim it set to level 10, mids logging to hibs (cause mids where with 4 and albs with 5 and hibs with 4) making an fgh(4 mids logged back on there hib toon) and take the tower back leave it unclaimed and they logging back to mid to retake the unclaimed tower is allowed.

Retaking eras/berk is no use atm, we tried it lots of times with the result hibs and mids retaking it early in the morning with their fgs

X-realming is made much easier since there is no relog timers. hibs/mids wont attack eachothers realms cause :

a) keeps/towers are to high level since they can keep / set it to level 10 very easy
b) they have much better defense classes
c) albs are more easy to farm since there running more solo, and albs dont make FAO threads to much on FH

Albs had once an OP class, and GOA did not even corrected that in a next patch but with a HOTFIX(2 weeks after the OP patch release), all hib/mid classes that are OP are getting corrected with not a NEXT patch, but a patch after that (so insta PL yourself to rr10/11).

The nice part of all this is that GOA/Mytihic think like mids/hibs and believe and know albs will be back again and will be paying there subs again.

So as alb best to do is
a) make holes in eras/berk so it will cost time for them to repair, if you take the keep, there wont be any albs to defend
b) dont renew your albion account when it has run out
c) play like this and dont complain ;)
d) reroll to hib/mid and feel strong, but on the otherhand feel weak since you went to the easy realm.
e) do whatever you like ;)
And tbh the GameMasters aint doing much, even if you report stuff like rplvl with your alb/mid/hib account in either labrienth, aggramon, snowdonia, seen lots of kills made by same char, rightnow it with result of getting a message we investigate it, 2 weeks later you still see the same person plvl there toon.
Ow yeah the iRvr is so good, before i go to work in the afternoon i logon my merc to check the realm, and see solo albs dieing by full group of mids and hibs, ofc you like iRvr then.
When im running with an FG i will always try to cut insta rvr.

illu

Part of the furniture
/snip

X-realming is made much easier since there is no relog timers. hibs/mids wont attack eachothers realms cause :

a) keeps/towers are to high level since they can keep / set it to level 10 very easy
b) they have much better defense classes
c) albs are more easy to farm since there running more solo, and albs dont make FAO threads to much on FH

/snip
When im running with an FG i will always try to cut insta rvr.

Albs running solo is just rubbish - I'm sorry :> Albs running solo = hey mates come along and lets get some RPs, 3 of us, hey that's solo! as long as we're not grouped.....

I think this thread is ridiculous. Let people have their fun. The game is pretty balanced at the moment. The iRvR makes for nice fights in that area. People are making RP and getting groups. The solo action is also ok (when the Albs aren't "soloing").

But OMG they are X-REALMING! They don't kill off the ports and make people take boat rides to get perma zerged all the time.

WAKE UP. People play the game to have fun. If the Albs zerg everyone all the damn time, people log - it's as simple as that. If iRvR is up, then people can handle more crap, because they are back in action within a few minutes. With a boat ride it takes more than double the time, and time = RP.

Now everyone just log into the game and play it how the hell you want. The majority will kill the minority that want to break iRvR. That's just the way it is.

Oli - Illu

Influenza

Part of the furniture
WAKE UP. People play the game to have fun. If the Albs zerg everyone all the damn time, people log - it's as simple as that. If iRvR is up, then people can handle more crap, because they are back in action within a few minutes. With a boat ride it takes more than double the time, and time = RP.

Oli - Illu

So true , i had to get the boat tonight cos we didnt have enough on to retake the 2 eras towers , after being zerged down again after just getting off the boat i /qtd.

If we had port i mightve come back for another few goes :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom