RvR

meandean

Fledgling Freddie
I have seen these days from hib/mids the irvr to us albs, and also we albs not trying to take back eras/berk from them. I was wondering many thing on how come this is happening? (tbh I had in mind many things that you all can never imagine).
So I've decided on my self to search a bit if there is any X-realmers in the game and if so imo ofc they are the ppl who fecked this game up so bad that they think of themselvs for rp's and e.t.c..
So after searching for a few weeks I have find that they are some X-REALMERS do exhist and only want to make a question to them who do... that is : What are your goals on doing it or why you do it?
And to the mids/hibs want to ask you all a question also? (to the X-REALMERS who send them) for the past months now you all have seen that RvR is almost dead (and game also).. so why continue I dont understand? and also I have atm a screenshot of 1 of ur noob X-REALMERS here in albs saying and begging us to stop defending so irvr can continue and he can talk with you all.
C'mon ppl this game is almost dead now.. I am saying this maybe we can save it at the last minute we got.
If you X-REALMERS dont understand it then .. then F.O. soz for this but I LOVE THIS GAME SO MUCH and sorry for my foul language and I beleive most of you all will agree.
I will decide after a few days in what should I do.... report him and put his name on FH or wait to see those (xrealmers) will continue it ...
TO BE CONTINUED (like in a series) :-P

Shotoken

Fledgling Freddie
If game is almost dead is because ppl like you who dont even think about your enemies as a players like you who want to have fun and not taking a 5min boat to meet the few ppl left on the server.

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
Well i would say that its not down to crossrealming no one person can control the actions of the rest of your realm.

although i would love a proper keep seige with my bainshee :p however the unfortunate fact is that albion has the numbers to retake eras they just choose not too.

The fact is that i think the scouts of your realm prefer to camp beno bridge and just ping arrows into ANYONE that even ventures near it.

People may like irvr i personally find it a bit stale after a while I like active RVR and proper tower takes and keep sieging :)

censi

Can't get enough of FH
Is this a piss take thread???

Oh and If anyone has seen muly tonight tell him to come on "the Secret" vent channel so we can discuss strategy... Tell him I have the 200 plat I owe for the lease hold on Berksted too...

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
flameable.gif

eble@work

Fledgling Freddie
Funny thing is I've seen more Albs playing hibs then hibs, but thats another story.

I'll log my 38 Mincer tonight and treb down a few twrs for you ok ? :)

Eble

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
lol..

Let's take back our own keeps! I'm sure that will make a lot of action! :rolleyes:

ps: Ryo is right

leviathane

Part of the furniture
have you ever thought that the person saying stop taking irvr away is saying it because you will kill the action on the server. Action is pretty nice atm and for some nub to pve the keeps away would probably piss alot of ppl off :)

Go back to camelot i think Arthur is looking for you.

uspe

Fledgling Freddie
have you ever thought that the person saying stop taking irvr away is saying it because you will kill the action on the server. Action is pretty nice atm and for some nub to pve the keeps away would probably piss alot of ppl off :)

Go back to camelot i think Arthur is looking for you.

if albs pve on this server....so why hibs and mids for the last month and more take ERA or BERK every morning???
plus when mids decided to paint blue starting at 9:00 in the morning??
its the albs who pve now???

ah yeah soz they dont pve they taking the keeps in office time. yes its not pve

Septina

Part of the furniture
You're right, this game is dying and irvr is probably the one thing that keeps the rvr actio on this server decent.
Without irvr the action would drop drastically, seeing as the population is as low as it is, all 3 realms being able to port to the same frontier is the best thing for the rvr action on this server, has nothing to do with 'GOMG X-REALMING NOOBS' but rather that people prefer having good action over having no action at all (or close to it). :)

uspe

Fledgling Freddie
If game is almost dead is because ppl like you who dont even think about your enemies as a players like you who want to have fun and not taking a 5min boat to meet the few ppl left on the server.

i dont disagree with you but?????
why not in hib nf or mid nf??? for IRvR

uspe

Fledgling Freddie
You're right, this game is dying and irvr is probably the one thing that keeps the rvr actio on this server decent.
Without irvr the action would drop drastically, seeing as the population is as low as it is, all 3 realms being able to port to the same frontier is the best thing for the rvr action on this server, has nothing to do with 'GOMG X-REALMING NOOBS' but rather that people prefer having good action over having no action at all (or close to it). :)

the big surpise which my bro has its not revealed. wait and see.
i agree that IRvR is needed but. not in the same place for a month

leviathane

Part of the furniture
because mid is shite terrain, makes everyone go blind. Hib well certain albs will probably go for a late night trip to relics ville.

Septina

Part of the furniture
IRVR in mid is shit indeed. :p Far too snowy, i wouldnt mind having irvr in mid or hib tho, just feels kinda unnecessary(sp?) to move irvr when we already have it up and running. :p

leviathane

Part of the furniture
idd if some hib guilds accidentally ran out of bp's for us to accidently run over and take irvr in hib woudl be mucho <3

Sollers

Fledgling Freddie
idd if some hib guilds accidentally ran out of bp's for us to accidently run over and take irvr in hib woudl be mucho <3

and with Requiel out of the picture now, they may even not get banned in the process :D .. life on dyvet cán be good!

statued

Loyal Freddie
gif irvr in breifine :< that would be rox. hibs crau albs ngaed mids that other keep i cant tink of

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
Oh and If anyone has seen muly tonight tell him to come on "the Secret" vent channel so we can discuss strategy... Tell him I have the 200 plat I owe for the lease hold on Berksted too...

lol

like most people say, low population, too much teritory to cover for the current amount of players, concentrating it all in one zone sure gives more action.

but i kinda dislike the stalemate. i want to see change. i like keep and tower sieges. i wouldn`t mind swapping the irvr zone to somewhere else just for variations sake. or maybe even open a second irvr zone in mid or hib fronteer.

i wonder how having 2 irvr zones would affect gameplay.

it wouldn`t mean a breakdown in action if one port gets broken as there is still another port to get into irvr action untill the broken port has been restored, allowing for ongoing irvr combat in one zone and intresting sieges in the other zone.

with both irvr zones operational, i think there would be more options for solo players. it could for instance mean that most soloers go to irvr in odin/emain and most groups / zergs go to hadrians...

duno if there are enough players or intrest for such a thing though.

just an idea.

Bondoila

Fledgling Freddie
lol

like most people say, low population, too much teritory to cover for the current amount of players, concentrating it all in one zone sure gives more action.

but i kinda dislike the stalemate. i want to see change. i like keep and tower sieges. i wouldn`t mind swapping the irvr zone to somewhere else just for variations sake. or maybe even open a second irvr zone in mid or hib fronteer.

i wonder how having 2 irvr zones would affect gameplay.

it wouldn`t mean a breakdown in action if one port gets broken as there is still another port to get into irvr action untill the broken port has been restored, allowing for ongoing irvr combat in one zone and intresting sieges in the other zone.

with both irvr zones operational, i think there would be more options for solo players. it could for instance mean that most soloers go to irvr in odin/emain and most groups / zergs go to hadrians...

duno if there are enough players or intrest for such a thing though.

just an idea.
Everyone will end up at one place anyway.... and that is where the most action is. With maby the diff that it will be abit less action since somebody will still split.

It wont be better in anyway, and hib or mids having a alb enemy keep in the frontier will only result in some wankers taking some more towers or keeps.
The fact is that hibs and mids have a better respec for the enemy frontier and therefore it's best to have Irvr in albion + it's better area in hw for fg-fights.

meandean

Fledgling Freddie
After reading every thread..... I got to myself and think who's right and who's wrong here and why?
In a few words I see that most of u talking about the IRvR and if u see WHAT I meant deeply iI meant that the IRvR is ok but they way the X_REALMERS handle it I dissagree. And got u all a nice question just to think be4 u all answer... I would like ur opinion on this so I can understand u all more.
Want to know what's ur purpose and goals of the game?

And about the x-realmer i will post it in a few days the name and what he said. but be4 i do i want to see mostley the reactions of u all

aika

Can't get enough of FH
the purpose of the game is to have fun.
Looking for a fight for 15+ minutes is not fun.
Having constant flow of enemies/fights is fun.

leviathane

Part of the furniture
stop being a pansy and post the log already then, so we can all laugh at you mate :)

Belgerath

One of Freddy's beloved
If its me then yes i encourage irvr and no i wont stop it :D

eble@work

Fledgling Freddie
I was cross realming yesterday, I admit it, I logged in played my mincer when I saw Albs had Berk T4, lvl 38 mincer for the win, took out two trebs and oil a few hibs down, durrell and co, even fluked a kill so made rr2 :).

Hibs took the tower, so I relogged to hib loaded up my bainshee and went to defend the twr against the mids again :)

Blew BMF off the face of the earth as he rusked inside the raised twr then got ganked from behind by sweety, but made RR3 on bainshee.

IS that crossrealming? in anyw case i had a blast and people on hib got to gank me over and over :)

Eble

BTW Albs had 7 people in hadrian (12 pm) and hibs had 20, total albs online 47, total hibs online was 32.

I found that bit more interesting actually, anyway .

Thadius

Part of the furniture
So what would you rather do if this suituation was in real life?

A, have a massive party where everyone can come, provided they bring there own beer etc

Or b, Have loads of smaller parties, thus reducing the chances of getting some sex as all the fit ladies are spread about the place?

Or C, in the roleplayers case, its sitting at home whilst having a wank while the cool people go out and get hammered! :D

Agrigo

Can't get enough of FH
I believe that the overwhealming answer will be c mate!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom