RvR Videos

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
I showed some friends of mine who have only played WoW (and are getting bored of it) some RvR videos that I got from here. Some of the comments they made were rather amusing like:
"I have been watching this video for 15 minutes now, when are the mobs going to appear?"

They really liked what they saw however the only clips I have are either of solo players or dedicated fg fighting. Does anyone know of or have a recent (ie NF), relatively well made movie that involves some larger scale fights or fights near or around keeps?

Don't worry about them being put of by dyvet though, they are going to roll US although at the moment they are thinking that it would be a good idea to play on the roleplay server.

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
One of the best adverts for DAoC I always thought was the House of Ahm movies - iirc their 2nd one ( Adrenaline 2 from here: New Page 1 ) has some of the best bombing ever (biggest bombs around keeps and towers) and with Straykat's editing being top notch just adds to the eye candy. The fights themselves aren't anything to write home about but their movies on the whole are very entertaining.

Twinky

Fledgling Freddie
dark horizon
illu got a few vids imo on filefront, and there is a link to exc vids in my sign

these r not big scale tho

uron

Loyal Freddie
for zerg pwnage go for NoSkill movies imo, jus pure pwnage :) dem hibbies is prety good for tht aswell, and u got the keep fight at the end where the alb zerg gets squished :)

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
ALL of HoA's movies would do tbh.. Just watched the HoA-Nexus one and I still get amazed everytime I see it :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom