RvR tonight

uron

Loyal Freddie
was a ok night, met a fg hibs for a nice fight by beno T3, then we got 2fgs on us as we went back to beno to rebuff. /clap spetnez, nice add there :twak:
very zergy at berks, makes it boring tbh.

statued

Loyal Freddie
uber nite tnx for fights vs groove/maels and bokkeriders etc

to bad about the dickless noobs who had to run 2 full groups on stick at the end of the night :wanker:

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
statued said:
to bad about the dickless noobs who had to run 2 full groups on stick at the end of the night :wanker:
I guess they couldn't bear losing again :d

auroria

Banned
uron said:
was a ok night, met a fg hibs for a nice fight by beno T3, then we got 2fgs on us as we went back to beno to rebuff. /clap spetnez, nice add there :twak:
heh u came like right after we fought groove/mael :p still was nice fight though ;)

Mundokar

One of Freddy's beloved
statued said:
uber nite tnx for fights vs groove/maels and bokkeriders etc

Bokkerijders :)

uron

Loyal Freddie
auroria said:
heh u came like right after we fought groove/mael :p still was nice fight though ;)

yea, was best part of the night tbh...we kinda dissolved after tht :(
dont think either grp wanted to charge to start with, was a funny stand off. maybe we get another fight sumtime, thx for fight neway :fluffle:

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Mundokar said:
Bokkerijders :)

It's always typed incorrectly :< Oh, and Farils, nice fights mate. Think it was 2 - 2 at the end of the evening? We were well lol'ing when you joined our ventrilo to say sorry about the add :D

And to the two fg of hibs - I could say something which will get me banned so I'll just laugh at you cause we killed you once.

Brekahn

Fledgling Freddie
Coldbeard said:
hmm, rps you say? Sounds like a job for the druid grp of doom again!

or maybe not :<

Such an affair ardd :( ! Ardd belongs to me coldboi :touch:

But yea in general was a fun night :) we got our tall ns'ing elph elph back for the night so could finally give TT a proper fight :fluffle: .To bad 1 or 2 hib grp's added and the KF nabs running 2 fg's we got outskilled -.-

Till tommorow night folks

MxN

Can't get enough of FH
Brekahn said:
But yea in general was a fun night :) we got our tall ns'ing elph elph back for the night so could finally give TT a proper fight :fluffle: .To bad 1 or 2 hib grp's added and the KF nabs running 2 fg's we got outskilled -.-

Till tommorow night folks

im void but no one notice's :(

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
uron said:

heh I think you should shut up. To me it seems strange with all these new 'groups' that back in the history has been zerging/adding 24/7 and now come asking for a 'non-add' policy. Might it be due to the lack of opposition and a sudden boost to your confidence. And for once beeing able to win a fight or two? :touch:

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
Stallion said:
heh I think you should shut up. To me it seems strange with all these new 'groups' that back in the history has been zerging/adding 24/7 and now come asking for a 'non-add' policy. Might it be due to the lack of opposition and a sudden boost to your confidence. And for once beeing able to win a fight or two? :touch:
Well i think the game itself and the community is the winner if more grps get a feel for fg rvr instead of the mindless zerging and keep takes. So when the "good" grps desicide to grace the server once again the will have more hard fights instead of farming newbs.

auroria

Banned
Stallion said:
who cares :p a better change is a good change ;)

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Stallion said:

Ahah your in bad mood hen? well tbh he wasnt actually QQ about getting added he just said it was a shame. And tbh we all know Spetnaz as the habitt of coming with 1-2fg on stick.

I have to hand out to spetnaz tho last night he only did it once on oriens bridge the rest was pure FG vs FG, Well done mate keep it up was some very funny fights

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Valgyr said:
Well i think the game itself and the community is the winner if more grps get a feel for fg rvr instead of the mindless zerging and keep takes. So when the "good" grps desicide to grace the server once again the will have more hard fights instead of farming newbs.

or they go back to zerging, haeahehaha :fluffle:

Ging

Part of the furniture
Stallion said:

Stajj u hit the nail right on the head, but ill be honest, its nice that i can take a pug grp out and be competitive - in the past ive done this and just been free rps for the set grps. It seams there is a forward thinking effort (started by Stat) to get more fg events as such going on. No the level of skill isnt AMAZING but its a fuck load more fun that being farmed by better groups all night. maybe the reason for previous adding/zerging was because it was the only way of killing those groups? i cetianly felt that way in the past, no its not particularly fair but maybe you left group with limited options.

Not all players will ever get to the kind of skill level and group co-ordination that certian grps in the past have shown. I certainly know I prolly wont get much better and i know my limits.

I also know that the last few days has been great fun fighting groups who dont wtf pwn us in 30 sec. Some may say that you only get better by fighting better groups. i agree to a point. Unfortunatly there are many variables that are required to make that improvment on a group + indiviual level. Firstly you need to be in some sort of semi set or guild group so you play with the same players day in day out. Playing at the same group level - i.e. i played with FL group the other day - they play at a far higher level than i normally atain in the pugs i make - having that sort of support and players made my life so easy, i didn't have to worry that others were not doing their job and could play my own char to the fullest.

This "break" from having the more dominant groups on the server maybe what is needed to kick start some new set groups and gg's with confidence they wont be insta pwned and they can achive some success.

You never know maybe you wannbe ging's fucking off to camlan may be the best thing to happen ot this cluster from a fg vs fg pov :)

:flame:

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Ging said:
Stajj u hit the nail right on the head, but ill be honest, its nice that i can take a pug grp out and be competitive - in the past ive done this and just been free rps for the set grps. It seams there is a forward thinking effort (started by Stat) to get more fg events as such going on. No the level of skill isnt AMAZING but its a fuck load more fun that being farmed by better groups all night. maybe the reason for previous adding/zerging was because it was the only way of killing those groups? i cetianly felt that way in the past, no its not particularly fair but maybe you left group with limited options.

Not all players will ever get to the kind of skill level and group co-ordination that certian grps in the past have shown. I certainly know I prolly wont get much better and i know my limits.

I also know that the last few days has been great fun fighting groups who dont wtf pwn us in 30 sec. Some may say that you only get better by fighting better groups. i agree to a point. Unfortunatly there are many variables that are required to make that improvment on a group + indiviual level. Firstly you need to be in some sort of semi set or guild group so you play with the same players day in day out. Playing at the same group level - i.e. i played with FL group the other day - they play at a far higher level than i normally atain in the pugs i make - having that sort of support and players made my life so easy, i didn't have to worry that others were not doing their job and could play my own char to the fullest.

This "break" from having the more dominant groups on the server maybe what is needed to kick start some new set groups and gg's with confidence they wont be insta pwned and they can achive some success.

You never know maybe you wannbe ging's fucking off to camlan may be the best thing to happen ot this cluster from a fg vs fg pov :)

:flame:

interesting reading, and I guess you might be right, and it seems pretty logical.

Ging

Part of the furniture
Stallion said:
interesting reading, and I guess you might be right, and it seems pretty logical.

admit it staj u want me :flame:

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
The amount of people that would just die to pbae last night was funny, didnt think it would work that well.

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
noaim said:
The amount of people that would just die to pbae last night was funny, didnt think it would work that well.

oh so maybe I need to start playing more if you are pbaeing tanks xDDDDDDDDD

Ging

Part of the furniture
noaim said:

the amount of interupts u had last night was insane, well played shammy, pac, zerk and bd made it work for you :)

try that shit w/o the support and it wont work

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom