RvR tonight

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
Ging said:
Long post full of stuff
Agree with ging, think this might be the best thing that happned for FG rvr on the cluster. that more ppl get the feeling and the fun part of rvr not only the we get insta owned unless we are 2 fgs+. So they get a team going work on teamplay and voila u have atleast a ok grp, might not be a new PE WI mael etc but alot more fun and entertaining to fight then farming roglords in 10 secs.

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Stallion said:
oh so maybe I need to start playing more if you are pbaeing tanks xDDDDDDDDD

Going darkness again tonight, just tested supp some, was alot of fun. Give cold debuff too. ;)

Ging

Part of the furniture
noaim said:
Going darkness again tonight, just tested supp some, was alot of fun. Give cold debuff too. ;)

just another job for ya bd :)

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Ging said:
just another job for ya bd :)

Huh? They get bodydebuff unfortuneatley, wouldnt mind if they got a 15 sec insta colddebuff.

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Ging said:
the amount of interupts u had last night was insane, well played shammy, pac, zerk and bd made it work for you :)

try that shit w/o the support and it wont work

Well ofc, no grp would work well without support, everyone has to do their part, but we just ran a fungrp and it worked ok, tonight we´ll prolly run a "real" grp.

tazzbe

Fledgling Freddie
The thing that helps the PUG is voicecom tbh...something only fixed groups did in the past i think, but is common now to most groups being formed (was surprised to see daoc had changed that much since i came back tbh).

Also had the experience that an Alb fg can do well (even PUG) vs mid or hib groups, and i'm very glad they can do it tbh.

The only thing i miss is a (good) group tbh...only ging invites me when he feels sorry for me :( (do it more ffs!)

Fighting the same hibs at beno solo over & over (altho interesting to get the max out of your char), mids where are ya????, gets boring too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom