RvR tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
I was with synergy quite alot - Can honestly say when i was with them they didn't add.

Duzic

Fledgling Freddie
CstasY said:
Tell your rr11 guildmate + sorc friend to stop leeching from fg fights then.

We didnt even enter HW tonight, so..

wtf has aurores got 2 do with my armsman? and uv steam rolled my arms plenty of times yet i have never added on u. chances are uv probs done the same 2 aurores when he soloes so im not suprised he added on u

Calo

Part of the furniture
I love those "you added on me!" "no you added on me!"

pointless, boring, and it makes you look stupid.

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Only one that added on us tonight was Dorins group when we fought mids. pretty fag but considering we only had one add it was splendid. we actually only lost one fair 8v8 (without lds) was to Eclipse group in the final fight I reckon. stupid hills.

nerf meeting Brite group 15 sec after a fight with LD theurg :D

Was a good night for being Prydexcal cluster imo. but we need more fgs out there.

Also first night with the new group and all seems fine so exspect to see us out there from now on :)

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
adoNix said:
As i was in panos's group tonight i would like to say:

1. We saw you in another fight, we ran a loop to come back.
2. We saw you had now won youre fight and were sticking again so we went for you.

Ask youreself is that really adding?
Tho I couldnt care less if i added you because i will use evry opptertunity i get to kill Gamah's bainshee.

You fucking prick, get your facts straight.

First you added on us when we were fighting a mid grp near alb milegate(ljuvasara, tivafk(sp?) and some others). You looked like you were running past but then part of your grp turned around and added. Was like 3-4 fg mids around at that point.

Second time, we were fighting a fg mids(Ovron,Tavalia ++) just after the mid agramon bridge, was a nice fight but then of course you rolled on and blatantly added.

Twice you added on us. Without any reason. Ask myself if that is really adding? A R E you for R E A L ?
I personally asked Faril(Stefaen or whatever he was playing) on MSN why add, and he admitted that you added because Arepa said so or something. So dont come here posting something that has no-whatsoever root in reality.

Thanks.

Duzic

Fledgling Freddie
Calo said:
I love those "you added on me!" "no you added on me!"

pointless, boring, and it makes you look stupid.

where as people that get on there high horse and post shit like this makes u look like a prick, no one likes a smart arse m8

Skirne

Fledgling Freddie
To the man complaining about our group adding:
We had a non adding driver, I can assure you that. If it was up to me we would be assaulting you the first time we reached your fight. In case anyone would want to know why.
1. To get RPs before you die to someone else.
2. Prevent you from getting RPs, relatively increasing my amount of RPs in comparison to your.
3. The kicks.(Last, but not at all least.)

It was not up to me, we did not engage, we looped, came back, you seemed to be finished, we engaged.

You have no right whatsoever to prevent me or anyone else from attacking anyone in an RvR zone. Cry me a river. Thanks to some people thinking like you, you get added on a bit less, be thankfull for that. In general, people need to shut up and stop telling everyone else what to do.

You are whining, you are complaining about others style of play because you cannot stand it, it is allowed, but you want everyone to play the way you want them to, if they don't you whine.

P.S. I don't care what we did or what we did not do, accidents do happen, it is unfortunate when driving is all about identifying an fg fight and not to add at all costs.

Tuorin

Fledgling Freddie
Was ok rvr, quite a lot of adds and a 2+fg stickbrigade which we killed, but some nice fg fights too. Not as bad as Monday night, was some Alb dudes mix from rr3-10/11 in red running keeptake force in Agramon.

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Skirne said:
To the man complaining about our group adding:
We had a non adding driver, I can assure you that. If it was up to me we would be assaulting you the first time we reached your fight. In case anyone would want to know why.
1. To get RPs before you die to someone else.
2. Prevent you from getting RPs, relatively increasing my amount of RPs in comparison to your.
3. The kicks.(Last, but not at all least.)

It was not up to me, we did not engage, we looped, came back, you seemed to be finished, we engaged.

You have no right whatsoever to prevent me or anyone else from attacking anyone in an RvR zone. Cry me a river. Thanks to some people thinking like you, you get added on a bit less, be thankfull for that. In general, people need to shut up and stop telling everyone else what to do.

You are whining, you are complaining about others style of play because you cannot stand it, it is allowed, but you want everyone to play the way you want them to, if they don't you whine.

Have no right to prevent you from attacking anyone in an RvR zone. But I have the right to think you are a **** for playing the way you do. Why dont you run 5 fg on stick then if the joys of winning is what turns you on. Not like you are looking for a fair fight anyways? Or perhaps are you "caring" about the roleplay aspect of the game like everyone else does when they feel like it or when it suits their cause. Alternativly, you could use the old "I PAY MY OWN SUBS so that justifies me playing like an asshole" speach?

Anyways, the part where you said "Non-adding driver" cheered me up, disillusioned or something?

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
I personally asked Faril(Stefaen or whatever he was playing) on MSN why add, and he admitted that you added because Arepa said so or something. So dont come here posting something that has no-whatsoever root in reality.

Thanks.

pwned :mad:

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
after reading this thread one can only assume, everyone adds.

AngeLujo

Fledgling Freddie
was a shit night tbh :(
Severance pls get rid of that brehon eld coz he fucks up things really :(

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
AngeLujo said:
was a shit night tbh :(
Severance pls get rid of that brehon eld coz he fucks up things really :(
That brehon eld stunned me and we tendrils spammed whilst bombing in the room xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom