rvr tonight..

Kwidz

Fledgling Freddie
was shit!! didnt find anyone to ADD on ffs!:twak:

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
pjuppe said:
was fun, actually won some.

aye, you won after a fight that took ages and ages after we had just killed maelstrom + fg albs and we were completely drained ;)

was a funny fight though, but still, you should have steamrolled us in seconds :p

Lethul

FH is my second home
Vodkafairy said:
aye, you won after a fight that took ages and ages after we had just killed maelstrom + fg albs and we were completely drained ;)

was a funny fight though, but still, you should have steamrolled us in seconds :p

e-peen defensive stance initiated

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:

not really, since you're a better grp and we're not all that well teamed. but it was fun :)

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
pjuppe said:
not really, since you're a better grp and we're not all that well teamed. but it was fun :)

i got it recorded atleast, maybe it'll make it to a video sometime. not sure tho, its very long and not very exciting to watch

Iorlas

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
i got it recorded atleast, maybe it'll make it to a video sometime. not sure tho, its very long and not very exciting to watch
and you lost..

Marc

FH is my second home
Lethul said:
e-peen defensive stance initiated

hahahahaha

VF reminds me of a lad who used to play rugby years ago. His team never lost outright. Was always the refs fault/pitch was crap/best player missing/was raining/didnt have lucky boots/dog had eaten his homework.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom