rvr / toa group

Cizzie

Fledgling Freddie
I know there are allot of people out there who are unguilded or are in guilds who dont have members or of other reasons to set up rvr groups all the time.
And sit in PK looking for random groups and classes aint that fun all the time either.

So...
I wonder if there are a intrest to create a rvr group?
The idea with this group should be to dont have to join random groups, have a rvr group that u know u can join and most important get to know the people in the group and learn how to play with them and they with you.

To get this group work there is some basics
- You need to have some playtime, not just a few times every week. It should be a daily rvr -group. Ofc if you have something else to do a day thats not a problem But the idea should be to play toghether most of the days. Closer questions about times and so we'll talk about if we get the people thats needed

- We dont want boring people either ;) Looking for members that still realy enjoy daoc and understand that the group need some training toghether before we can win things, that mean, dont looking for people who log and get pissed after 2 death becouse someone did something wrong. Instead, explain what the person did wrong and come with some tips or something

- Ofc we need some key classes to get this working

- I would like to see that those who join this have rvr experience. Not necessarliy on this char you join the group with, but overall. We shouldnt care that much about the realm rank on those chars, couse realm ranks is what we should get out of this + a great laugh
But its important you know about rvr and been doing this allot.

- Dont be pve afraid ;) Why? Well toa comes soon and it would be nice if we also then could play some pve toghether just to get to know eachother and help maybe a member who dont have the possibility to join bigger groups.
Ofc pve aint our purpose, but most of us will buy toa and do some pve so

- You should get toa, we want some ml's in the group

Setups?

Well, ive been thinking and talking with others about this, i cant say for sure what setup we are going to run. 2 comes to my mind

Either a SM pbae group (think this will be even better after toa so could be realy fun!)

Or the ordinary savge MA-train group.

We'll will be talking more about this if we get some ppl. either group we need 1 shaman 3 healers (pac mending and aug works in both pretty good)

So intrested? Sign up here.

I will if we get the people needed create a CG some day realy soon.
In this cg we will talk about groupsetups closer and everyone gets to say what they think and come with ideas and we'll talk this over so everyone will be happy.

Comments? Love to get those to

oh and btw, if we should get more than 1 fg thats not a problem at all, then we run more groups (dont mean running toghether and zerg)

Im sure there are some bad english in my post;)

Aquen

One of Freddy's beloved
Really great and original idea, sounds very interesting
Why didn't someone else think of this earlier? ;)

Very well, I would like to sign my Healer, Aquen
some minor points to rr 5L9
44 Pac, 31 Mend 4, Aug speced, but could respec if it's necessary, as well as I could respec RAs to what's needed.

Previous RvR experience, well this and my bonedancer, who's rr 5L7 or around that.

I'm not afraid to PvE in ToA, but my goal in DAoC is RvR.
I have a lot of playtime, I could almost play whenever you want to ;)

Rayko

One of Freddy's beloved
perfect idea :clap:
indeed it's sad but true to sit bored at a pk

signing up my SM or BD if needed

play time: 15:00 GMT-21:00 GMT in weekdays
all weekend long :p

Kake

Fledgling Freddie
well i´m in also with my warrior or BD if needed :cheers:

Kake-lvl 50 expwhore warrior
Imuttaja-lvl 50 bd
Nahkahousu-lvl 50 SB,retired :(

Frols

Fledgling Freddie
Cool :) 50 warrior signing up...you should pick me for sex appeal.

Also Goh is signing up his 50 skald and can get his 47 aug healer to 50 if needed.

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
Aquen said:
Really great and original idea, sounds very interesting
Why didn't someone else think of this earlier? ;)

what do you think rvr guilds are :p

Nelex

One of Freddy's beloved
any chance that a dark sm could join ??? if so Nelex is ready to help :flame:
it gets abit lonely to solo all day long but it is fun to kick stealthers ass ;)

im trying to get a warrior to 50....then Nelox whould be ready aswell :twak:

Cizzie

Fledgling Freddie
Okay heres the update.
I will run a CG on Wed. 20.00 cet

A few have sign here and many have spoke to me ingame about this, but many also wanted to hear more before they sign.
As you understand we are more then 1fg, with the people who doesnt sign yet i would say we are 2fg more or less.

This couse some problems ofc.
We cant make 2 opted groups from this. And thats what we are going to talk about more in the cg on wed. Couse i realy want everyone to be able to join in.
well..
Be there in my cg /cg join cizzx at wed. 20.00 cet
and we'll talk about playtimes, onlinetimes, group setup and more.

Dumle

Fledgling Freddie
I think that having more than 1 fg is a very good thing considering all cant be online at the same time and being a few more guarantess that you can build a group

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Im all for helping my realm mates..

I sign up for this with me thane boy! (last fotm thane on pwydwen!!) ;>

Got lots of playtime on this one and know it very well ;>

My play times are everyday at atleast 16.00 - 23.00 and can play this group every day, unless i got some guild buisniess :>

//Grivne

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom