RvR, stealther group!!

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
As im really boored of playing in a ordinary group, i thought i´d play my friends scout a bit, and it seemed pretty fun :) Then i came up with this brilliant idéa.

If anyone is interested in running a stealth group a bit, now and then. As it´s less time consuming than setting up an ordinary group :puke:

Something along those lines.

Infiltrator
Infiltrator
Infiltrator
Infiltrator
Scout
Scout
Scout
Minstrel

Anyone that is lvl 50 and has decent gear could tag along, for tower takes and other stuff. So send me a pm here, reply in the thread or contact me ingame on Fetbuffen-p if youre interested. And as you might have noticed, im not playing Snewk anymore, my annoying little brother does so don´t bother pming him xDDD

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Lol and u need to post a thread on fh? just cg join the ones already out there :p

Sharaft

Fledgling Freddie
i would love to join, but.. i need a friggin temp on my infil, its not playable as it is now QQ.. i love stealth zerg hæhæ!

Woops who hit me?

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
I'd like to sign up with my level 18 Infiltrator, have bronze training sword and the level 5 trainer weapon, no armor, but can give you 10g each from AC powerleveling if you let me into the group.

I would see my role in the group as the bait, they attack me and you unleash the fury of revenge on them and you are my very best henchmen and roleplay my protection.

What do you think?

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Manisch Depressiv said:
I'd like to sign up with my level 18 Infiltrator, have bronze training sword and the level 5 trainer weapon, no armor, but can give you 10g each from AC powerleveling if you let me into the group.

I would see my role in the group as the bait, they attack me and you unleash the fury of revenge on them and you are my very best henchmen and roleplay my protection.

What do you think?

Mani Mani Mani.... you already tryed that one on another post...nobody laughed :m00: :fluffle:

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
I can Bring fully Toaed ML10 Minstrell after 12 jully

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
GrivneKelmorian said:
christ.. just what we need.. more stealthzergs :/
Surely you're capable of setting up a counterzerg?

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Straef said:
Surely you're capable of setting up a counterzerg?

Stealthzergs already exist on midgard with Dwera and RavenCroft and respective friends :twak:

Zede

Part of the furniture
u now i was thinking of doing something like this

4 x scouts 2 x mini 1 x inf 1 x cleric :)

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Zede said:
u now i was thinking of doing something like this

4 x scouts 2 x mini 1 x inf 1 x cleric :)

Well if you do i would like to take mini spot or scout spot :p you would need a ml10 spymaster tho for poor cleric or mincers would need AM2/3

Zede

Part of the furniture
Kinetix said:
Well if you do i would like to take mini spot or scout spot :p you would need a ml10 spymaster tho for poor cleric or mincers would need AM2/3

was thinkin get a tower flaming, use grp stealth wait....and ambush :)

Sorao

Fledgling Freddie
ooo if this go ahead i like to take a scout spot RR5 Toaed scout :) ML8 also FZ ftw :)

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Zede said:
was thinkin get a tower flaming, use grp stealth wait....and ambush :)

With a couple of poison strike mines set yeah could be very effective :)

Vladamir

FH is my second home
I love how everyone says Dwera zergs, but have you actually seen him?. I've only seen him solo tbh :eek:

Btw this is a retarded idea :p

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Signing up Spinesprout, Faiotan, Eden and Mreko as TDD-squad and see who's last man standing xD

Ging

Part of the furniture
Puppet said:
Signing up Spinesprout, Faiotan, Eden and Mreko as TDD-squad and see who's last man standing xD

fine ill dust my inf off then!

Ucallme

Banned
This will be bad for all stealth wars from all realms.

If you do decide this (not telling you how to play) but in the end soloers will log or they will counter your group so if they counter your group they will have no respect for the people who actually solo/duo.

The people who actually solo will suffer in the long run.

This is ofc my own opinion.

As for Dwera zerging thats not true Ive only seen him/her solo.

Amphrax/Arauddry

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Puppet said:

Getting an icewiz with moc3 for the last spot to counter ;)) j/k

Running a group tonight, pm me on Fetbuffen-p if you want to join ;D.

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Ucallme said:
This will be bad for all stealth wars from all realms.

If you do decide this (not telling you how to play) but in the end soloers will log or they will counter your group so if they counter your group they will have no respect for the people who actually solo/duo.

The people who actually solo will suffer in the long run.

This is ofc my own opinion.

As for Dwera zerging thats not true Ive only seen him/her solo.

Amphrax/Arauddry

Actually it would depend very much on how it's done..
If they roam about the popular stealther area zerging soloers then yeah, crap idea.
If they go tower humping then it's no different to an opted visible FG doing it really in terms of soloers gameplay, it's very easy for those not wanting to be involved to avoid them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom