RvR Soloing

Ceryseth

Fledgling Freddie
Although 90% of soloers are stealthers/skalds i enjoy soloing loads but i seem to notice that mids never solo :mad: they only trio at the minimum which i hate cause when i usually fun fights 1vs1 againt soloing hibs when i meet mids theres just time for a wowherecomethebrave3vs1mids. Just hoping to see some more soloing mids out there someday.

Happy hunting

Vindicator

One of Freddy's beloved
Ceryseth said:
Although 90% of soloers are stealthers/skalds i enjoy soloing loads but i seem to notice that mids never solo :mad: they only trio at the minimum which i hate cause when i usually fun fights 1vs1 againt soloing hibs when i meet mids theres just time for a wowherecomethebrave3vs1mids. Just hoping to see some more soloing mids out there someday.

Happy hunting

Do you know where Baby Skalds are born mate ?

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
Vindicator said:
Do you know where Baby Skalds are born mate ?
I was born in Mularn :p Some smelly suburb of Jordheim.

I would think the best place to meet solo mids, except skalds since they have speed, would be in Hadrian's.
A long way to run to Odin's and Emain isn't really good for a non-stealther to solo.
Being an alb, i guess you don't feel like walking to Hadrian's to often, so Odin's is your best option for soloing.
Only a port away, same as for hibs :)

Asty

Fledgling Freddie
Be happy its only groups of 3.. cause soon teh zerg returns :p

etcetra

One of Freddy's beloved
Solo thane in Emain atm, 21:21 CET.. EHM YUS YUS!

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
1 stereotyping
2 just plain bullshit, its the same in all realms

Vindicator

One of Freddy's beloved
Zoia said:
I was born in Mularn :p Some smelly suburb of Jordheim.

A Diamond in the Rough :fluffle:

Saw you grouped in emain last nite, dont hit me with that hammer tbh :/ and Stop killing my nub grps. There all I could find :D

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Ceryseth said:

Happy hunting

A few mids do solo, not many but some, and no, and though the majority of soloers are stealthers I prefer it that way to be honest. If I see a fellow non-stealther soloing I feel obliged to beckon and duel politely, where as if im just attacked out right by a stealther I feel free to kill without mercy.

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
Vindicator said:
A Diamond in the Rough :fluffle:

Saw you grouped in emain last nite, dont hit me with that hammer tbh :/ and Stop killing my nub grps. There all I could find :D
Emain was fun last night :)
Joined a group of 2 SMs, 2 skalds(me included), 2 shammies, 1 healer etc. but we did well :D

Night

Fledgling Freddie
Shafu and Zoia are the only Mids ive seen in Odins or HW solo :x

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:
A few mids do solo, not many but some, and no, and though the majority of soloers are stealthers I prefer it that way to be honest. If I see a fellow non-stealther soloing I feel obliged to beckon and duel politely, where as if im just attacked out right by a stealther I feel free to kill without mercy.

or just follow your trend of zerging ;)

Phixion

One of Freddy's beloved
Ceryseth said:

Happy hunting

I solo alot, but then again I hardly make it passed MMG before getting steamrolled so that may explain why you never see me :)

Marczje

Fledgling Freddie
I actually solo alot, but when i die on the third try getting past mmg due to numbers i dare try a duo at times :x

Ceryseth

Fledgling Freddie
Lol
well what ya know 3 mids at mmg atacking poor little me :p

Ceryseth

Fledgling Freddie
Hmmm do weapon proc dots interrupted at everytick cause i cant cast when i have one on me although im not getting hit by anything else :eek7:

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
Ceryseth said:
Hmmm do weapon proc dots interrupted at everytick cause i cant cast when i have one on me although im not getting hit by anything else :eek7:
Only interupts at first tick, afaik. Not that i know a whole lot about it, since i don't use dot procs myself.
They can break my own mezz, that's all i need to know!

Qaewin

One of Freddy's beloved
Soloing is fun :p However I find it more frustrating getting jumped by a stealth zerg of 4-5 or more than i do getting zerged by 3-4fgs when running in a fg or even getting outzerged when i'm running in a zerg ;)

But to be fair in those that run in 4 or more, if your unbuffed don't play a group char and a low rr do you really have a choice?

Nalistah

Fledgling Freddie
an alb complaining about midgardians don't solo.... CAN U FEEL TEH IRONY? ROFL :m00:

Wiro

Fledgling Freddie
Zoia said:
Being an alb, i guess you don't feel like walking to Hadrian's to often, so Odin's is your best option for soloing.
Only a port away, same as for hibs :)

Walking stealthed from Atk Emain to mmg takes about as long as walking from DL to Emain as NS with haste from keeps :m00:
And besides... if unlucky with ports even to mmg with minstrelspeed takes longer :p

Qaewin

One of Freddy's beloved
Nalistah said:
an alb complaining about midgardians don't solo.... CAN U FEEL TEH IRONY? ROFL :m00:

Zoia brought up the subject of mids not soloing. No albs have said anything about mids not soloing specifically. Next time maybee read the thread before you reply?

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
I usually go for a solo round if i cant find a group after 2-3 ports (thats how long i can be arsed to wait at mtk). Cant say its very enjoyable, most of the time i just get overrun by a fgrp but if i actually encounter another soloer it can be fun - as a warrior i will fight, as a healer i will mezz and /hug :D Also as solo healer I can rack up some rp if I encounter a big fight and get to res some people and then leach some rp from the battle itself. And there are often some dead stealther at milegates that is holding out for a res.

Big Ugly

Fledgling Freddie
i solo with my hunter...always

i don't go to emain, i go through emain.. i visit HW regularly...used to the same with odins but got tired of either mid groups ruling the place or the NS zerg at hmg

Kalba

Can't get enough of FH
Ralgedi Smurf said:
I solo 99% of the time with either my RM or SM :)

In all realms :)

Ralgedi the terror of Forest sauvage :p

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
/agree with Marc, too many albs camp MMG in Emain at times, honestly tis hard to get a good leec.. assist at AMG :wij: ppl should solo more often, it's fun and fustrating

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom