rvr situation

Elnova

Fledgling Freddie
sup d00ds, been a while since played rvr server, as moved to camlann and started guild thre with some friends, basically wondering whats the stats of RvR on excal? many gg's? zergs? how big / often zergs?,how often the gg's play,
etc etc

we were thinking of rolling hibernia avalon cos of the high pop, and cos camlann atm is kinda slow, but german is a lil bit of a pain :p, think there is still enough life left in excall to make it worth rolling hib excal?

thanx in advanced, diddily

Chronictank

FH is my second home
zergs every night which usually carry on through the night on big fights, not seen many gank grps running nowdays but im sure there are a few

Helme

Resident Freddy
From my experience you only get zergs when you provoke it (ie. takin thier towers) else its kinda ok, sometimes there is not much to kill thought and you run around for 30 mins without finding anything other then soloer's, but when you find a fight its usally worth the time waiting.

Lethul

FH is my second home
if everyone rolled exc instead of avalon it would be great :cheers:

Brack

One of Freddy's beloved
Chronictank said:
zergs every night which usually carry on through the night on big fights, not seen many gank grps running nowdays but im sure there are a few

quite a few guild groups out usually, llaw PG AD VR nalbs etc etc although yeah theres zergs too just gotta try and avoid em!

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
dont roll hib/ava anyway far too many set grps from hib running

Elnova

Fledgling Freddie
how many alb / mid set grps are running?

Kcinimodus

Fledgling Freddie
Mid there's VR, VP, Groove, alb there's AD, TT, Nalbs. And hib got LA, DH and the frenchies (who are getting better by the day I may add). It's pretty evenly spread atm.

Geuin

Fledgling Freddie
we rollin hib/avalon atm, will try it. if it sux we just go excal again. but dont roll hib, alryd 3 english guilds here. 1 on mid and 1 on alb

Watchh

One of Freddy's beloved
Hi diddily <3

Kcin is about right here V

Kcinimodus said:
Mid there's VR, VP, Groove, alb there's AD, TT, Nalbs. And hib got LA, DH and the frenchies (who are getting better by the day I may add). It's pretty evenly spread atm.

Roll hib or alb imo ^^ VP VR and groove r pretty active atm .. more then other realms

Dallas

Fledgling Freddie
Were couple guys from pryd that rolled hib/exc, only just dinged 50 two weeks ago tho, but hopefully in rvr in a couple of weeks :)

Helme

Resident Freddy
Dallas said:
Were couple guys from pryd that rolled hib/exc, only just dinged 50 two weeks ago tho, but hopefully in rvr in a couple of weeks :)
Glad to hear, welcome! :)

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
fg scene needs more hibs, the mid/alb situation is pretty balanced atm.

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Konah said:
fg scene needs more hibs, the mid/alb situation is pretty balanced atm.

More grps like the one that ran into midcontrolled hurb t1 last nigth when albs had destroyed the doors, leaving the way for albs to come zerg everyone, hibs and mids, when we were fighting hibs inside the tower you mean? =.=

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
as long as there is action on exca I wont complain , been much action the days I have been out in rvr. Looks like still a few FGs running around.

oh , and what Lethul said.

[HB]Jpeg

Loyal Freddie
Fana said:
More grps like the one that ran into midcontrolled hurb t1 last nigth when albs had destroyed the doors, leaving the way for albs to come zerg everyone, hibs and mids, when we were fighting hibs inside the tower you mean? =.=

u mean when the mids were inside tower attacking rk. and then hibs came when albs got doors down and rushed in and albs rushed in behind?

and you WAY WAY WAY exagerate sayign albs zerged you in T1 . we prolly had about 2-3fg

but @ main poster.... imo rvr is balanced :cheers:

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
[HB]Jpeg said:
and you WAY WAY WAY exagerate sayign albs zerged you in T1 . we prolly had about 2-3fg

Yes well. wasnt a large zerg but we were still significantly outnumbered, therefore i use the term zerg. It isnt to blame anyone etc. :) (edit: well maybe to blame hibs alil ;) )

Stunned

Fledgling Freddie
Fana said:

that sentance kind of owns :wij:

Serathule

Fledgling Freddie
Imo the RvR is great atm.. its always some fun groups out u can fight these days.. but missing some more good mid grp.. so defience come back! =)

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
atm u got VR,VP,grv from mid mainly. While in alb u have fc,ad,nalbs and TT, with other grps like the Iron Wind making grps also. Hib has fewest rvr guilds it seems but the frenchies have appeared and many new grps seem to be forming. On the Whole ild say rvr on excal is improving with more people/guilds coming back etc.

What i find nice atm is that there isnt really a fotm set grp which all grps run, it gives good variety in fights, like each of the alb guilds tend to form pretty diffrent setups. While frenchies are caster heavy while DH are tank heavy and stuff. its good :D

Tilda

Its good atm, soloers, stealthers, fixed groups and zergs at towers. All fun :D

If everybody from pryd/new people rolled excal rather than avalon it would only get better.

Corran

Part of the furniture
Just came over from pryd myself while i hope it picks up a bit there. Leveling up a vamp for solo/group then will level a group focused after. Just need to find the right people to rvr with when i hit 50 :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom