RVR Questions/guilds etc

Sufferance

Fledgling Freddie
Greetings all.

Well, it’s been almost a year since I gave up playing Daoc regularly- Planetside has been keeping me well entertained, but I do miss the pure sneaky-deviousness of Doac’s RVR combat.

Has ToA tipped the balance with the Artefacts and stuff? Previously, it was frustrating with the Zerg Brigades spoiling the fun of lone groups- but add overpowered artefacts to that and it just may not be worth reopening my account.

Are there are any pure RVR guilds about? (that are recruiting) - I don’t think I can be arsed to EXP a character again (and tbh if I wanted a RPG where I couldn’t team up and keeeel other players I would be playing EQ or something)

Oh and Hi! to all my old fellow Hibbies that visit here!

saks

Fledgling Freddie
wb :)

we dont have ToA yet, but from what i heard it wont change much against zergs, but will change the fg vs fg fights.

There are quite a few rvr guilds about, but you need a char that fit into grp setups nowadays to get into em.

hope it helps =)

Asq

Fledgling Freddie
Nor are elds... but the bard might come in handy... always a lack of those during the early hours :)

Uppercut

Fledgling Freddie
Hi Sufferance. Long time no see. Gimme a pm if you happen to come back... im afraid i cant recruit you though... unless you respec your eld to mana and get some RR :p

Sufferance

Fledgling Freddie
Uppercut said:
Hi Sufferance. Long time no see. Gimme a pm if you happen to come back... im afraid i cant recruit you though... unless you respec your eld to mana and get some RR :p

Oh no! You're still playing? geezus! thats a good reason not to come back!! :clap:

Sounds as though Daoc is pretty much the same as when I left- bordering on elitism and lacking in fun. I might renew the subs for a month and check out anyway (BG's hopefully are still entertaining!).

Have there been in line respec's in the last year? Suffy still has one, but Deatho is all out.

saks

Fledgling Freddie
:cheers: :drink:
Hi Thor :)

back to topic
Elds are used in vaster grps, but quite a few around tough.. we need some good ones tough :p

Laryssa

Regular Freddie
Hi Suff !!

Come back and we go molest siabra disorters a lill more ;)

Gargo

Fledgling Freddie
Suffyyyyyyyy you old fart :D Heard you were in stockholm not so long ago?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom