RvR Pictars thread

Horner

Banned
Ahtlehson said:
10k not bad, but for Horner... That's so lame. I thought you would get something like 40k per hour with your (still I call you lame) lame DI bot.

That's just what I waited from you.. Seems like DI bot doesnt help much. Aah... BD with DI bot.. Unbeatable.. but lame.. :p

What is with the low IQ on this English forum ? :)

I thought getting 36K in emain without dying wasnt so bad .

It wasnt prime time like the /stat rp bit shows.

What's so lame ? You giving me your guild banner 3 times ? :worthy:

First one is in display in house 512 .

Second I donated to ASq .

And the third I sold . :kissit:

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Horner said:

Its nearly as low as the French one, but lets not get carried away.

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Horner said:

I thought getting 36K in emain without dying wasnt so bad .

It wasnt prime time like the /stat rp bit shows.

What's so lame ? You giving me your guild banner 3 times ? :worthy:

First one is in display in house 512 .

Second I donated to ASq .

And the third I sold . :kissit:

LOLOL:england:

Twinkies

Fledgling Freddie
Anubz said:
This was the mids trying to catch the relic at the milegate ages ago.. only it was taken through the caves I think.

BIGFIGHT.jpg
Oh, the good old days :)

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Twinkies said:
Oh, the good old days :)

I remember when we ran thru with sheph holding the relic. him getting stunned just as we were passing thru. luckily having purge up or smth :)

Dont know which druids we had that keept our 1½ fg alive while running thru least 60+ mids :)

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
Stallion said:
I remember when we ran thru with sheph holding the relic. him getting stunned just as we were passing thru. luckily having purge up or smth :)

Dont know which druids we had that keept our 1½ fg alive while running thru least 60+ mids :)
prolly some quality healing of firbies like doug and motor :)

Rhana

Fledgling Freddie
Easy to get a reputation (for good or bad) as a healing class, isnt it.

traktorlove

Banned
I remember septina having 150k/hour on his warrior, logged in at oilspot while our fg was suiciding, easy rps:p

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
traktorlove said:
I remember septina having 150k/hour on his warrior, logged in at oilspot while our fg was suiciding, easy rps:p
Crossrealmer! :>

Glacier

Fledgling Freddie
Ahtlehson said:
Sorry that's bad editing Glacier. :p
Editing ;b? feel free to download the pic and zoom in on any part of where you may feel its edited, and find it to be le truth ^_^, Not hard to get that amount of RP/h anyways with the DC/Crim zergage that went on.

swords

Can't get enough of FH
This highlights why I have a psychotic hatred for all things Zo...

sshot326.jpg

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Can't remember who, though there were 3 zo pet charges at once (some died to crit dots larutha is casting before i took the ss).

Bite

Fledgling Freddie
Yes, because a BD is such a defenseless class, I agree it must be a tough world. I mean, it's not as if BDs are perma-MoCs on wheels, right? Right?!?

I miss u Belo + all the other guys in SC :fluffle:

Blob the moccing tank bd

Inso

One of Freddy's beloved
98171rphdc0.jpg

98,171 RP/h
aka: 10k rp in 6 minutes and 7 seconds :<

324k/hour! Also 1 deathblow, 5 deaths and I'm in classic mid land (svasud). All this in just 34 seconds.

Somehow I think something got fucked up.. :)

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
Me like alot

And something i dont like alot :(

Attachments

• namnlös.JPG
    namnlös.JPG
    13.3 KB · Views: 309

preacherboy

Fledgling Freddie
RR5 sb ftw little convo lastnite 1-0 pip

Attachments

• game 2007-07-21 11-09-59-96.jpg
    game 2007-07-21 11-09-59-96.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 245

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
RR5 sb ftw little convo lastnite 1-0 pip

congratz on a first class kill, jumping the person who just moments before watched you fight without interfering... atleast its not like yesterday where you relogged to WL when you got properly ganked on SB.. :) and only to get zerged by the albs.. :)

also thanks for ydays convoo and the irl insults :)

preacherboy

Fledgling Freddie
congratz on a first class kill, jumping the person who just moments before watched you fight without interfering... atleast its not like yesterday where you relogged to WL when you got properly ganked on SB.. :) and only to get zerged by the albs.. :)

also thanks for ydays convoo and the irl insults :)
Whats this got to do with killing you 1v1? and you log from your hib account to your mid account to pm me, and try to antagonize me? anyway this is not the place to troll:) it's about rvr pics, and sep staj is a big boy <sniggles> sure he can talk for himself.

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Whats this got to do with killing you 1v1? and you log from your hib account to your mid account to pm me, and try to antagonize me? anyway this is not the place to troll:) it's about rvr pics, and sep staj is a big boy <sniggles> sure he can talk for himself.

I dont relogg to waste time talking to you, was having a blast with a group so decided to pm if you found it amusing relogging to you WL every time you died? that was all..

and for the kill, heh I can get 1v1 kills on afk people or people not expecting me to fight them, not like its hard, its just lame... but next time I know better not to expect anything but adds from you.. :)

preacherboy

Fledgling Freddie
I dont relogg to waste time talking to you, was having a blast with a group so decided to pm if you found it amusing relogging to you WL every time you died? that was all..

and for the kill, heh I can get 1v1 kills on afk people or people not expecting me to fight them, not like its hard, its just lame... but next time I know better not to expect anything but adds from you.. :)
Fist of my last reply in this thread, I played wl in fg lastnight for about 3 runs, first fight we had our grp killed yours yes? then other 2 we lost then to get /rolf at i said on mic sod it cba dying to a grp thats going to /laugh at us,so grp loged then i log on the sb and didn't even take it out? then got you pm me, we exchange words then i /q.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom