Originally posted by Divinia
heres a leet rvr image showing me beeing thirsty irl:

divinia.jpg

happy wanking.

No movie? :(

pleeeeeeeeeasssse!!!!!!!!!

D

Divinia

Anime, hard to paint tbh oO tho i got some movies coming up, 2 love movies, one action movie and a pure nonsens movie.

Z

zmurf

Anime, hard to paint tbh oO tho i got some movies coming up, 2 love movies, one action movie and a pure nonsens movie.

im sure ull turn em all into nonsens movies, then posting em on bw and thereby farming some postcount ... gl with that ...

A

angara-ffs

Originally posted by zmurf
im sure ull turn em all into nonsens movies, then posting em on bw and thereby farming some postcount ... gl with that ...

:( So bitter....why ow why :(
You sound like Glottis atm :)

D

Divinia

hmm.. i heard more efficent ways of postpharming. tho i heard the most inefficent one was quitting daoc cus of rl and still hang out on BW showing that ur totally non-RLish.

Z

zmurf

hmm.. i heard more efficent ways of postpharming. tho i heard the most inefficent one was quitting daoc cus of rl and still hang out on BW showing that ur totally non-RLish.

Never quit daoc cause of 'rl' quit cause of zerger's (like u actually) and still 'hang out' here, cause i use it for more than DAoC and let's face it, getting ppl geared up on bw is both fun and easy ...

B

Belomar

getting ppl geared up on bw is both fun and easy ...
What, how?!? RARGH, you #¤%¤#, I never get geared up!!!!122! :cool:

D

Divinia

oO so u missed that 10fg zerg i coordinated between tower and amg for 5hours yesterday then?

Q

quinthar

I believe you forgot the +1 yourself

Q

quinthar

Never quit daoc cause of 'rl' quit cause of zerger's (like u actually) and still 'hang out' here, cause i use it for more than DAoC and let's face it, getting ppl geared up on bw is both fun and easy ...

Self styled leet assholes ruin the game for others..

Glad you left.

Z

zmurf

Quinthar ur pathetic, give it up ... atleast some from ur guild grew up and apoligized, i guess ur not that big a man ...

Users who are viewing this thread