RvR pick up groups

Auriel

Fledgling Freddie
An observation from last nights RvR at nGed was that I had a hard time getting a pick up group with my eld, ranger and druid (not all at the same time, obviously :p) even with loads of people around. Is this just an Old Frontiers throwback or do we really not like to work together?

I confess I'm only just getting back into the swing of RvR, so maybe I should have tried starting my own PUG... was there a lot of ungrouped, unsupported people out there?

Jace

Fledgling Freddie
Well I was ungrouped . . . until I gave up and logged ofc :)

I found it difficult to get a pickup group prior to NF and the past 2 nights have proved impossible. Even starting my own one hasn't worked due to not being able to find support classes.

I'm not sure why I have such a hard time getting a group. I'm reasonable realm rank (6l1), know how to play my class and am fully TOA'd (although that now feels like a complete waste of time). This is my no.1 frustration in the game by a longshot and will undoubtedly be the reason I quit at some point in the (probably not not to distant) future.

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
I didnt notice too many problems but every time I got half decent group they would LD in combat ...as I said in other post ..ended up having a run with 3 other guys and went the opposite direction of the flaming keeps and we did a lot better ..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom