RvR Old Frontier...

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
I still find it strange that they haven't done daoc 2,I'm sure they would make an insane amount of money out of it,after playing so many games over the years and always ending back on daoc I think only a new daoc would keep me interested,maybe a mix of of/nf to keep everyone happy...

old.Eyez

Can't get enough of FH
Then what is it that draws players to OF shards? Nostalgia? Doubt it, otherwise Uthgard would be dead by now.

So what if there were chokepoints in OF? It made RvR fun, in my opinion at least.

NF just seems to be clogged up with pointless PvE areas and towers, keeps on an island are no-go zones, the terrain is not as good. Mythic just seemed too concerned with improving siege-warfare rather than playing to DAoC's strengths.

Ofc they improve siege-warfare IT is the DAoC strenght! The game is RvR = realm vs realm, keep fights etc :) And that wasnt a succes in OF.. but ofc i enjoyed the OF days, but i was also in the good rvr guilds so i had fun farming rps all day long, but was not much else to do in OF, a keep fight /relic fight is much better made in NF :)

Everz

FH is my second home
Relic/Keep was so far better in OF imo Eyez, was more character/fun and pride to take part. NF to me is far to easy to do any of the above, as shown by my druids 7 relic captures hah.

Everz

FH is my second home
Remember doing this with 2fg on Killi, although the pop was 500/600 at the time it shouldnt have been that easy.

But damn I do miss Killibury so badly :(. Probably the last time I had fun on daoc was there, it was small but the action was pretty legit, remember logging to hib a few time and there being about 4 people in NF where we just banded a group together and had some fun. Me and Learak taking and defending Renaris from a fg was the lols.

Attachments

• sshot341.jpg
    sshot341.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 31

Everz

FH is my second home
I didnt want to be Jeep 2.0 :<

MoC was win on chantur!

Everz

FH is my second home
Old bridges where you could pbaoe through the wall, epic.

Camping Beno tower and bridge on saturday mornings with Vita Luna, such lol times.

adoNix

Can't get enough of FH
I was in OF yesterday :D

some scout was still bound there on his old old char and ported me + mate to an epic nostalgia trip in alb OF :>

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
Old bridges where you could pbaoe through the wall, epic.

Camping Beno tower and bridge on saturday mornings with Vita Luna, such lol times.

Akagi <3

One of the best bards i have ever been running with

Everz

FH is my second home
Agreed, was a sound bloke and all. Did have such a good laugh in there groups, with Lamara etc etc..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom