RvR newbie here :)

cougar

Fledgling Freddie
Neo said:
:fluffle: there there qgr, teh TD zerg (2.5) grps as most, is sometimes neccessary to counter teh alb zerg (5fg+) and Bugg abusing high RR mids. :rolleyes:

yeah,concidering how useless your grps are i bet 2.5fgs is minimum to get rps

Neo

Loyal Freddie
cougar said:
yeah,concidering how useless your grps are i bet 2.5fgs is minimum to get rps

Well ofc, 1 fg average RR cant do much against 5fg+ albs and have a werry little chanse against "u uber mids" and cmon chill a bit, calling us useless is a bit hard imo. Its not like we are running 2fgs all the time. Its as i would say that u are useless cuz u take advantage of the "28 buff thingy" and that u have to use it to get rps.

vintervargen said:
lol just saw, what kinda whine is this then? xD

i was the first druid that brought a fop to fins on excal, then we started PL/using animists there and ka-tjing, shroom-exping.

Just though it was a fun quote from a weird person. When he said it it was like he showed entire Hib how to exp properly and that they (RR) should get benefits over us "mortals" ie not a whine :)

cougar

Fledgling Freddie
Neo said:
Well ofc, 1 fg average RR cant do much against 5fg+ albs and have a werry little chanse against "u uber mids" and cmon chill a bit, calling us useless is a bit hard imo. Its not like we are running 2fgs all the time. Its as i would say that u are useless cuz u take advantage of the "28 buff thingy" and that u have to use it to get rps.

havnt used defensive buffs for ages, and i can be totaly unbuffed and still get rps from your grps.

Neo

Loyal Freddie
cougar said:
havnt used defensive buffs for ages, and i can be totaly unbuffed and still get rps from your grps.

Why the childish attityde ? Well if we are so easy, shouldnt u be gratefull then that we feed u with easy arpees ? And i said, "It would be like if i said" But i know y`all in NP are good players and would win even w/o using the "buff thingy" .. Chill out mate, what bad things have TD ever done to you ?

vintervargen said:
*cough* i'm in rr too, so yeah. we didnt show anything, but we did start with animist exping.. not that it matters, i just dont want you to go around and be wrong :/

Thing is, when he said this, some people from RR had just taken over the Fins spot from us (i know, old discussion) And this was a argument from him that they could do this.. but nm, ive never had anything against you, so il remove it, and we dont have to discuss it anymore.

vintervargen

Banned
Neo said:
Just though it was a fun quote from a weird person. When he said it it was like he showed entire Hib how to exp properly and that they (RR) should get benefits over us "mortals" ie not a whine :)

*cough* i'm in rr too, so yeah. we didnt show anything, but we did start with animist exping.. not that it matters, i just dont want you to go around and be wrong :/

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Chill out mate, what bad things have TD ever done to you ?

that's what I wonder, too :( sure the people who get steamrolled aren't happy, but we aren't happy to be steamrolled by albs, either and it's not like we play 2fg every night. I think we got some kind of reputation cause of whiners on IRC and it's always easier to follow than make up your own mind. Anyways, I would really like to make a long video one day to show what we CAN do =) and what we've done quite often.

I suggest that people stop believing everything others say and be a bit niver to each other =) I've never pointed my finger, saying oh no, GoL zerging around, cause I've seen them run as fg.....but then I'd like to be treated the same way, not ppl pointing the finger at the guild I'm in, saying useless stuff which only leads to whine.

I guess that was it :p back to XP'ing artis :( booooring

HerculesPluto

Fledgling Freddie
Amadon said:
albion can nuke just as harder.. well.. harder in fact (delve on fire wizard dd > delve on light spec dd, bolts)

Fire wizzies dont debuff their own nukes tho do they, so we do HALF THE FUCKING DMG

Belomar

Part of the furniture
HerculesPluto said:
Fire wizzies dont debuff their own nukes tho do they, so we do HALF THE FUCKING DMG
Amadon's main is (at least used to be) a Mana Eld, and those can't self-debuff either. ;)

HerculesPluto

Fledgling Freddie
Fire wizards are supposed to be all out dmg dealers but are hideously out gunned by a LOT of other casters even in their own realm, so his argument of fire wizards doing more dmg than hibs who 2 shot the original poster is shit, come NF not only we will be outgunned by enemy nukers but nearsighted into hell by them too, while we can, um, hmm (trys to think of some class-advantage the wizard has) delve and look at some nice high values! :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom