RvR Monday 13th - fix your groups and get to agramon!!!

Bleeker

Can't get enough of FH
Leel said:
The pug I was in, aka aftermath pug, only met the <our group> pug like 5 times and got wiped, and we died to na fianna dragun once. We didn't win a single fight outta six or so. And there was even a mid group adding on one of our fights with our group pug hehehe. And the lag was shitty and we had several ld's.

we killed something? i dont belive you..

can only speak for myself but i played so bad tonight i was expecting someone to ask if my acc been sold :/ i even tried to kill a solo Boooomer when my fg was fighting PE....im such a noob :(

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
pe was out? the only thing we ever saw of albs was 2 fops, but never any dm or player :eek7:

Kerith

Fledgling Freddie
Bleeker said:
we killed something? i dont belive you..

can only speak for myself but i played so bad tonight i was expecting someone to ask if my acc been sold :/ i even tried to kill a solo Boooomer when my fg was fighting PE....im such a noob :(

rofl i saw that, such moc heal by boomer

Chronictank

FH is my second home
gave up after 4 runs (nerf meeting kippi grp every time) i was lagging to hell and back every 3 seconds (\o/ open transit) and happened to be the main pac, not a good combo :/

Altho did make me laugh when i pan the camera and the grp was gone a couple of times

Hopefully lag will sort itself out by Sunday, cya then

xenia-

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
... but getting killed is a proper good excuse to come back and play better

Sums it up nicely :) though not all in grp agree ;)

Although we get run over alot, we do get the occasional wins against other grps and that makes it all worth it imo, like one fight against Jupiter & co. were I had just run us through a bunch of shadowwolves (doh!) and still win, and everybody goes "how the hell.." etc - we play for fun afterall :)

cya around.

Ging

Part of the furniture
Vodkafairy said:
givf more 50/50 win/lose nights imo :)

play ya tic more often and i can offer u 100% loose fights :)

gave up on rvr and went poooned sash on both servers rahh!

IMO moccing to get a brittle guard up was well worth it!

Uberlama

Fledgling Freddie
Not sure when AoD can come out again with gg, we are having problem with certain classes, so we are levelling atm characters and toaing, it can take a lil while, so don't really expect us in the frontier for a while. Tho we might make a pug but we are sick of that , didn't have gg for 2 months or so. Have fun everyone tho :)

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
xenia- said:
Sums it up nicely though not all in grp agree ;)

Although we get run over alot, we do get the occasional wins against other grps and that makes it all worth it imo, like one fight against Jupiter & co. were I had just run us through a bunch of shadowwolves (doh!) and still win, and everybody goes "how the hell.." etc - we play for fun afterall :)

cya around.

Lag was crippling us all night, our tanks werent hitting anything. But nice fight and :worthy: to you. We thought it was in the bag ;)

SkarIronfist

Fledgling Freddie
xenia- said:

cya around.

I think that Xeneir has a spanking fetish (likes a hard spanking, of which we had alot last night) and thats probably why he doesn't get as annoyed.

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
Had some guildies on the neverending ML8+10 raid and so we ran in a pug last night. Defense at Berks was a laugh...but I started crying when I LDed and those nice heal stats disappeared. :<

All in all rvr was kind of funky cause we had action both in HW, near Behn, Agramon and Bled (of course).

Maril

Fledgling Freddie
RvR turned out good yesterday so now we just need similar action on sundays. Purely 8 v 8 and a good no-add policy from all the groups, but agramon could still support a few more groups :)

Gamah

Banned
pjuppe said:
that fight made me cry, can't believe how we lost :)
Was lol I was lagging so hard..would be coneing the pets off the bard that had ran off 30 seconds ago xD..Was being hit by a tank that was 2000 units away and generally looked like I was going mad coneing grass and nothing most of the time xD

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
xenia- said:

Although we get run over alot, we do get the occasional wins against other grps and that makes it all worth it imo, like one fight against Jupiter & co. were I had just run us through a bunch of shadowwolves (doh!) and still win, and everybody goes "how the hell.." etc - we play for fun afterall

cya around.

yeah, my response on vent went along the lines of "ffs, how the fuck did we loose that" :touch: Escalla attacking boomer was the best though, vent went something like

Escalla: Mids inc
Rest of group: ? Thats PE...
Escalla: I'm on Boomer
Rest of Group: ? WTF u on about thats PE
Our MA: WTf my assist train...

I luv PE :sex:

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
Was lol I was lagging so hard..would be coneing the pets off the bard that had ran off 30 seconds ago xD..Was being hit by a tank that was 2000 units away and generally looked like I was going mad coneing grass and nothing most of the time xD
Ye lag was bad :/ We had an sm ld in the fight aswell. Still was hilarious though :)

Alundril

Fledgling Freddie
Jupiter said:
Escalla: Mids inc
Rest of group: ? Thats PE...
Escalla: I'm on Boomer
Rest of Group: ? WTF u on about thats PE
Our MA: WTf my assist train...

I luv PE :sex:

Rofl :d

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom