RvR Monday 13th - fix your groups and get to agramon!!!

Maril

Fledgling Freddie
Hopefully we see a lot of FGs roaming agramon tonight and should insta-rvr be available please, dont let it tempt you :)

Let's see FL, PE, Severance, LA, AoD, Coo Coo, and all the pugs !

Maril

Fledgling Freddie
Kerith. Im positive breifine will turn out as zerg if all the set-groups etc go there, so let's have it in agramon. Just need a few groups from each realm and it will rox!

Kerith

Fledgling Freddie
Maril said:
Kerith. Im positive breifine will turn out as zerg if all the set-groups etc go there, so let's have it in agramon. Just need a few groups from each realm and it will rox!

not rly, you'll never be able to find anyone. and the numbers aren't the only issue with agramon neway, its a shit place to rvr in general.. too big, no LoS, dull etc etc

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
I don't think agramon is worse, in fact it's better, than the way too small area around graveyard near dc, not to mention the issues with towers etc being in the middle of the small area. The only place better suited for rvr, than agramon, is around the maze in pennines in Albion.

If you make an 'unwritten' rule that people stay around DK lands for fights and don't go all over agramon finding enemy groups aren't a problem if ~3 grps from each realm are rvr'ing.

Area around and south of maze in albion is better though, too many trees there, but that's the only downside about it, wonderfully flat plains.

Kerith

Fledgling Freddie
Edlina said:
I don't think agramon is worse, in fact it's better, than the way too small area around graveyard near dc, not to mention the issues with towers etc being in the middle of the small area.

disagree tbh, agramon is the worst patch we've had imho. even worse than... *shocking music* NEW FRONTIERS !

they tried to give what the consumers were askin for but just got it totaly wrong, an rvr island shouldn'e have LoS issues every 10ft and be so large that when there are only a few grps roaming you dont find anyone

Gamah

Banned
Severance will be fielding a group tonight, see you on the battlefield :)

Maril

Fledgling Freddie
Kerith again!

LoS is only an issue on some of the hills, but you can take advantage of it as well. And, if you just don't know how to get position in the small crowded places stay around middle, or the flat grounds after the milegates. The mid entrance to agramon is plain too!!!

And yeah, around bold T3 (the maze) is nice as well, but agramon is better for avoiding retarded zergers imo.

Craparoni

Fledgling Freddie
Our uber pug of DOOM will be out, so prepare to fumble irl, i know i will:cheers:

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
I'll be coming agramon for some fights for sure! :D Driving Coo Coo tonight!

If we manage to fill the group first :p

Kerith

Fledgling Freddie
Maril said:
Kerith again!

LoS is only an issue on some of the hills, but you can take advantage of it as well. And, if you just don't know how to get position in the small crowded places stay around middle, or the flat grounds after the milegates. The mid entrance to agramon is plain too!!!

And yeah, around bold T3 (the maze) is nice as well, but agramon is better for avoiding retarded zergers imo.

well when you talk about LoS in agramon its not jsut the physical line of sight thats in question, its also the nature of the cause for this lack of LoS.... the pinacle like hills scattered across agramon, if u get caught having a fight on top of one you're likely to get interutped by all and every aoe spell (including numerous banelords) cast throughout the duration of that fight - obviously sensible thing is to kite back down the hill but then you're giving the enemy a huge high ground advantage :puke: . maybe if these hills were more like levi hill from OF emain :(

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Amaru-Synergy said:
synergy tried to rvr, but wait too packet loss / laggy so we disbanded....

:mad: We're havin the same bs too...

CstasY

Fledgling Freddie
Haha Coo Coo, like the funniest fight we've ever had. :D

Leel

Fledgling Freddie
The pug I was in, aka aftermath pug, only met the <our group> pug like 5 times and got wiped, and we died to na fianna dragun once. We didn't win a single fight outta six or so. And there was even a mid group adding on one of our fights with our group pug hehehe. And the lag was shitty and we had several ld's.

Amaru-Synergy

Fledgling Freddie
Leel said:
The pug I was in, aka aftermath pug, only met the <our group> pug like 5 times and got wiped, and we died to na fianna dragun once. We didn't win a single fight outta six or so. And there was even a mid group adding on one of our fights with our group pug hehehe. And the lag was shitty and we had several ld's.

shame we wasnt out, I would have gladly given you my 938 rps o// Im the one, you need to kill first *smiles* be gentle

S

stash

was a ok night out, never meet any alb group... just loads of mid groups.. (hi ability dumping) and well its starting to be a sign for all groups that run with a bd that they suck so bad they need one to make up for it... =P

and it will soon show in lwrp ;) bd groups = rp :m00:

Jeriraa

Fledgling Freddie
We came, we tried, we got owned... damn you Walking Issues.

One day we will beat you thou... I just have to find out where you all live and send you booze.

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
Thought there was a lack of alb and hib grps out, seemed like mid was way over-represented, must have been a bit boring for you, and was annoying for us cos you always seemed to have pretty much everything up :p

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
can't really complain about anything tonight. yes its gay if one realm is heavily overpopulated, and yes bonedancers are gay, but getting killed is a proper good excuse to come back and play better

givf more 50/50 win/lose nights imo :)

Gamah

Banned
Had so much lag I could'nt nuke most of the fightsl, fucking open transit

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom