RvR last nite Friday 13th

Feamos

One of Freddy's beloved
i think the hibs really gave the albs something to think about taking the strenth relic, i didnt get from work till 8:30pm and the relic had gone then but i was in RvR all nite mostly on Kinkybugger. i think Friday was the best RvR i have seen from Albion for a long time, they were working as a realm and actually listening to commands in the BG.

well done guys keep it up.

p.s. i really enjoyed myself thanks to all peeps who acually listened to me even tho it was my 1st tiem leading. :cheers:

Righthandof

Fledgling Freddie
Feamos said:
i think Friday was the best RvR i have seen from Albion for a long time :cheers:

omg, the best day of albion rvr is when we lose our strength relic...
kinda sad, isnt it :(

Aeva

Banned
a bad turnout for a bad night, put me off rvr for a couple of weeks atleast

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH

i wouldn't of said it was a bad turn out=/ had about 100albs working together, how often does that happen!

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
Mikah75 said:
i wouldn't of said it was a bad turn out=/ had about 100albs working together, how often does that happen!

About 2 weeks ago on Amanita's ML1 raid..

Aran Thule

Fledgling Freddie
Feamos said:
i think the hibs really gave the albs something to think about taking the strenth relic, i didnt get from work till 8:30pm and the relic had gone then but i was in RvR all nite mostly on Kinkybugger. i think Friday was the best RvR i have seen from Albion for a long time, they were working as a realm and actually listening to commands in the BG.
well done guys keep it up.
p.s. i really enjoyed myself thanks to all peeps who acually listened to me even tho it was my 1st tiem leading. :cheers:

Good luck, but given the negative response you seem to be getting it might be an uphill fight.

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
More albs might come join in the rvr if we actually work towards a goal other than letting the hibs and mids have a keep each in our frontier so we can go into CS-mode easier.

I for one am MORE likely to rvr now that we have all our keeps and the stupid keep-agreement is gone. I will assume we will be working towards getting the relics back.

Feamos

One of Freddy's beloved
tbh guys give the negative feedback ive got i for one wont be bothering at all about getting our relics back, its peeps like that that prob loved the mids and hibs having a foothold in our realm i quote lets go get our keeps back and peeps say no its better liek this we can farm rps at beno, they never think that the can port into a coastal keep and then go for the relic and have a boat w8ing to sail it on home.

its not when albs actually wake up, when the hibs have already taken the relic, then peeps keep bitching about we got no relics.

and tbh i was saying to all the peeps who helped make it possible to take back our keeps as i was at work till 8:30 last nite and wheni got in hibs already had out relic so there was nbothing i could do about that, id like to send out a special thanks to rhuvetha for taking over the bg when i logged at 2am and then went on to take crim also

well done guys on the keep retakes,

sorry if ive upset any1 in advance just getting some stuff off my chest

Reckoning

Fledgling Freddie
it was a good night for rvr in the sence that albions took back what should have been taken over a month ago. there is a lesson to be learned here. "instant rvr" has a heavy price. not only did they take our relic but they did so at a peak time which is even more of a slap in the face. imo to give a negative response to this thread just shows us why we don't work together. gathering 100 albs for a ml is really no great feat. everyone wants their master levels and they aren't as likely to get pwnd by cetus :touch: so now thye are really over powered and we, as a realm, allowed it to happen. but instead of being negative and acting like a child who's just had he's favorite toy taken away we should be pooling together to get back what is rightfully ours. set personal gain aside and work as a team, as a realm. this post is not intended to damage anyones already battered pride. i was happy to see so many ppl working for a common goal last night. and kinkybugger along with others wo ran the BG did a damn fine job and showed some excellent organisational skills. so gratz to them and nice going to all those who took part in the retaking of our keeps.

Righthandof

Fledgling Freddie
tbh nothing left to defend any more, we should just let the enemy take beno/eras and at least continue the farm & fun.. our relic keeps are total empty :p

Feamos

One of Freddy's beloved
Righthandof said:
tbh nothing left to defend any more, we should just let the enemy take beno/eras and at least continue the farm & fun.. our relic keeps are total empty :p

and why are they empty in the 1st place, because we let them in the door we might as well have just opened the relic gates ourselves and let them in

chretien

Fledgling Freddie
Righthandof said:
People (rightfully) slapped the Mids for that attitude just after NF release. First they lost their relics and said 'why bother defending keeps anymore cos we have no relics to lose', then they whinged cos people took their keeps, then they stopped RvRing cos they were relicless and facing realms with 3 relics each.

Relic raids are good for the game. The more the relics move about, the more fluid the RvR situation becomes and the less predictable and stale it gets. I was shocked to hear the Hibs took our relic primetime - I'd say good on the Hibs but to be honest they were given a massive boost by Alb apathy. Last night, although too late to save the relic, we proved we could get our fingers out of our arses and we could work together for the realm. Long may that continue.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
I remember back in old frontiers, i hardly went to emain because I had more fun sitting on Hw with a fg and killing mids that came to try and take our keeps.

Since nf came out, i became upset that some people were more bothered about getting rps then defending the realm

Maybe thats why Im only rr4 odd.

Lamont

Fledgling Freddie
Have to add my voice to those already speaking here...

You can call us all 'sad roleplayers' if you want, but to be honest the state Albion has found itself in over the past few months has been down to certain players/guilds etc thinking that having Hibs and Mids on our back door for quick and easy RPs is a 'good' thing.

It is not. That has been proven in the past as mentioned within Midgard. It's been proven again here.

To all the Albs who got together last night (I was one of em but not till much later, dammit) a GREAT BIG :cheers: !

If anyone has a go at you for screwing up their RP farming, ignore em. These people are as short-sighted as they are vocal.

One other thing to say.... to everyone... START GROUPING UP!!!

Too often I see battlegroups with only one or two truly functional group, and about 5 or 6 small groups of 2 or 3.

Sure, you may get more RPs per kill this way, but can you honestly say it's more fun? (with the obvious exception of infis and scouts).

The solo/solo+buffbot addiction that we seem to have is killing off the social aspect of this game. Who cares if you end up grouped with a bunch of n00bs. If you group with em, help em get some RPs and more importantly teach em skills you have learned over the years, I guarantee you'll get more out of the game than you do now...

And if you don't, then good luck to you when it comes to rl :flame:

Frozenheart

Fledgling Freddie
Oh well, not the end of the world guys ... just a game after all ... have fun getting them back :)

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Hi Arial!

Thanks for the sc'ed armour again, my bg toon is enjoying it a lot ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom