Rvr Island

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Coldbeard said:
Fucking amusing when right after servers went up there is a high rr hib grp camping midgard's bridge to the island to steamroll people going there to explore, hilarious. The need of RP is so strong in Mastade and the merry bunch of tards.

don't forget your own fg of "tards" that were doing the same thing. Hi pwnj00:)

Chronictank

FH is my second home
you do knwo New Frontires still exists,
you can just go there for solo fights :x

people just like to whine i guess :rolleyes:

illu

Part of the furniture
There should have been a cease-fire truce thing, or there should have been a policy in place where you can't get killed in the first hour that you visit Agramon, to give people a chance to explore and walk around and for once, not steamroll everyone and everything in sight :>

Some "nice" stealthers /waved to me as I explored the island unstealthed for the first 15 minutes, and then I got to the middle of the island, and got attacked by 2 alb stealthers, and I just /danced with them as they hacked me down (/me sighs).

I think it will be good fun - if a little zergy for the first few weeks, and it will be interesting seeing the 3 realms meet in the middle of the island and having a mass zerg warfare.

Would be interesting if the milegates only opened every 5 minutes, to build up a bit of a zerg, and then everyone piles out into the middle of the island, braveheart style :>

Oli - Illu

Pipppi

Fledgling Freddie
elbeek said:
i wasnt there! so immature to camp bridges tbh

Zane

Fledgling Freddie
Mxn said:
Kinda clueless whines here,
It was the first night lastnight and ofc everyone was there to check it out.
The only thing i dislike it the milegates, because everyone knows what goes on there ;<

At least they have two MGs @ each realm now ^^. Shouldn't be to hard to avoid the zerg or gather enough peeps to get through at least one of the mgs.

Jobbegea

Loyal Freddie
had a fg vs fg fight at a mile gate. and suddenly more hib/mid/alb groups joined in the fight.

was pretty fun:p old school MG fights rox like before

Anarawan

Fledgling Freddie
Konah said:
too boxed in, too many trees, too many hills, too many choke points, too much zerg (atm) and wtf i thought we could port there... still gotta catch a fucking boat /sigh

Go camp Crau Bridge then!!! It's lammer.

It is still to early to see how will be the RvR in island.

In a week things will cool down and then we will see how it is.

Garbannoch

Fledgling Freddie
looks to me like the island is gonna get old very fast

and btw it was laggy as hell with only 700 people online (probably around 100-150 people on the island) - wonder what it's like after clustering

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Mxn said:
Kinda clueless whines here,
It was the first night lastnight and ofc everyone was there to check it out.
The only thing i dislike it the milegates, because everyone knows what goes on there ;<

Thats exactly what i was not whining about, the hibs I encountered were not even bother checking out the island, just using the interest for the island to camp bridge and farm rp, sad.

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
elbeek said:

Ehrr, get a clue? I logged on my Berserker to make a short run to the island solo and just as I came to bridge ( was right after servers were up) I got killed by some high rr hibs camping midgard bridge. I never run in grps anyway and logged just after that happened.

Calo

Part of the furniture
lets just see how zergy it will be this night.

Ill be not suprised if server crashes down :p

Sollac

Fledgling Freddie
nice to see hibs taking advantage of the explorers...

what was that shite with camping the alb milegate after about an hour we had to zerg it just to get throu....

welcome to zerg island....

my 2 copper pieces

polza

Loyal Freddie
Sollac said:
nice to see hibs taking advantage of the explorers...

what was that shite with camping the alb milegate after about an hour we had to zerg it just to get throu....

welcome to zerg island....

my 2 copper pieces

erm go around it?

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Konah said:
too boxed in, too many trees, too many hills, too many choke points, too much zerg (atm) and wtf i thought we could port there... still gotta catch a fucking boat /sigh

And alot of worthless adding pricks right Konah?

WullieTheRed

Loyal Freddie
heh, you'd think there was a war on or something...
Love the new island, brought back some nice memories :D but hopefully this will give the fgvfg guys a place to go, and leave us crazy soloers alone.

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
Uber

Ppl who farmed in the old Emain for years saying Agramon will get old / empty soon make me wonder tho o_O

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Funniest thing was that fg mids that chased me all the way to the irish sea to get their 200 rps :p

Most pathetic, were the people I was leaving alone to solo in the past ganking me in groups, but hey, it's expected at the island. I'll just return the favour whenever I get an opportunity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom