Rvr Island

Saveus

Fledgling Freddie
Just wondering whats everyone else's view on this, personally seems like a bit like OF and zerging teh mgs. And think it will get better?!

Farmacistu

Can't get enough of FH
well tbh if u look at it from a stealther pov ( least mine) kinda suks to run stealthed to any place in agramon is frustrating and places left to fight are bridges witch ( maybe tonight ) seem uterly zerged , had 2 solo fights in 1.5 hours the soloing days are kinda over im my view .

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Got ganked by fg's (thought you liked me sav) and god knows what so deftly not a place for visible chars atleast.

Etc exatly same as it was on Gareth.

MrBic

Part of the furniture
thx to the alb stealthers that let me kill shatterd before they killed me.
Infer and 3-4 more stealthers :worthy:

Tought i was dead when i was PA'd and a lil later saw alot of red names..

It was a nice fight m8 :drink:

illu

Part of the furniture
Not sure what to think of it yet - looks like the FG's will like it and there will be big zergs at the MG's, and lots of archers leeching from the hills. Basically same as old Emain.
Takes forever to walk across Agramon stealthed, so boat ride is the way to go and I'm from Svasud -> Alb Agramon bridge in no time at all.
It might get boring very soon though if all stealthers go to the bridge, but then again, that is a natural choke point, so it's going to be "interesting" :>

Just wondering what impact this will have on the rest of the Frontiers. I imagine it is going to be like a Ghost town for the forseeable future.....

Anyway, at least it is something new to explore. If the game never changed, it would get boring fast.

Oli - Illu

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Fucking amusing when right after servers went up there is a high rr hib grp camping midgard's bridge to the island to steamroll people going there to explore, hilarious. The need of RP is so strong in Mastade and the merry bunch of tards.

Farmacistu

Can't get enough of FH
MrBic said:
thx to the alb stealthers that let me kill shatterd before they killed me.
Infer and 3-4 more stealthers :worthy:

Tought i was dead when i was PA'd and a lil later saw alot of red names..

It was a nice fight m8 :drink:

Yeah defo nerf that som proc i need change my template i hit like a lil girl sometimes with new spec so much variance :p

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
Coldbeard said:
Fucking amusing when right after servers went up there is a high rr hib grp camping midgard's bridge to the island to steamroll people going there to explore, hilarious. The need of RP is so strong in Mastade and the merry bunch of tards.
Well speaking of mmg, it was only me and brack :p Altho i think i saw mastade run past somewhat 5 min after we got there :)

Libertine

One of Freddy's beloved
Coldbeard said:

Funnily enough before them kesa and co were camping the hib side.

polza

Loyal Freddie
Coldbeard said:

y not just swim around side of bridge?

Adari

Part of the furniture
island sucks, its too big for soloers to roam tbh so its just gonna be bridge camping / milegate camping

Xajorkith

Fledgling Freddie
Farmacistu said:
well tbh if u look at it from a stealther pov ( least mine) kinda suks to run stealthed to any place in agramon is frustrating and places left to fight are bridges witch ( maybe tonight ) seem uterly zerged , had 2 solo fights in 1.5 hours the soloing days are kinda over im my view .

Errrr Shaterhand you are actually only solo if you're not grouped mate.... click disband and you'll be solo, it's really that simple.... Alb stealthers can do it....

Can someone post up a screenshot of the group box to show Shatterhand the disband button? We really wouldn’t want his errr cough cough “solo” days to be over ;)

Why emote at me when I had the balls to attack the pair of you and tried to kite?

I was truely solo on Agramon and thought it ok, it was quite tough and it did really remind me of the old Emain days....

Fenderon

Can't get enough of FH
what was with all the running by other soloers?

I mean.. I jumped some non-staff stealthed person and I get FZ'ed.. not shot at.. they just run.. I catch and start wacking again.. they use IP and keep running... :eek7:

I think I can like it, but time will show :)

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
Coldbeard said:

Well there was at least high rr Mid group killing solo'ers that were just having a look around as well (I'm sure the Alb 'gank' groups were doing the same too).

mixal

Banned
Old frontier ( not fully) new style in tha new frontier imo.
i like that .

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
Saveus said:
Just wondering whats everyone else's view on this, personally seems like a bit like OF and zerging teh mgs. And think it will get better?!

I don't think it will get better, but if all the FGs want to play there and leave me in peace while I solo on my Necro in NF then I'll be very happy :clap:

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
Coldbeard said:

You're niave if you thought it was going to be anything other then a high RR gankfest. You're not alone though, there was much QQ on /as about FGM ganking Albs running over for a peek at the new island as well, so everyone was getting the shaft last night ;)

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Basically its a cheap admission that NF was a bad idea so hey! have OF back.Just make a classic server and lett he people who want OF go there and leave NF as it is ty:)

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
went to island, almost made it to a mile gate before getting flattened by a hib gank group + friends.

Welcome back olde emain ;)

Apparently on the US servers it was busy for a few weeks before people got bored of mindlessly being farmed and went back to the frontier - the gank groups lost their rp-fodder and followed.

Couple of weeks of being farmed by bainshee's through milegate walls first though :) funfun.

Farmacistu

Can't get enough of FH
Xajorkith said:
Errrr Shaterhand you are actually only solo if you're not grouped mate.... click disband and you'll be solo, it's really that simple.... Alb stealthers can do it....

Can someone post up a screenshot of the group box to show Shatterhand the disband button? We really wouldn’t want his errr cough cough “solo” days to be over ;)

Why emote at me when I had the balls to attack the pair of you and tried to kite?

I was truely solo on Agramon and thought it ok, it was quite tough and it did really remind me of the old Emain days....

How many times did u meet me dude (2 times )after getting royally zerged in
first 2 h i g'ed with m8 so plz dont flame cause u saw the circumstances of a random event . ( the g invite button not that bad tbh :) found out last night )

E_E

Loyal Freddie
It gonna be zerg by FG... not many chances for solo/duo/trio etc....
A few of us was on the agramon 10 mins after... got ganked by FG High RR mids, pretty sad, silly mids....:puke:

Aeoric

Fledgling Freddie
Castus said:
Basically its a cheap admission that NF was a bad idea so hey! have OF back.Just make a classic server and lett he people who want OF go there and leave NF as it is ty:)

They tried - but in their infinite Wisdom they allowed Catacombs classes,
so that idea died on its feet.

NF is much better than OF imho, less crappy terrain to traverse, more fights
and Milegates were such an impediment to flowing play - Animists shrooming
the lot - whats the point in bothering ?

Nah - NF is here to stay - and thank god for that.

MxN

Can't get enough of FH
Kinda clueless whines here,
It was the first night lastnight and ofc everyone was there to check it out.
The only thing i dislike it the milegates, because everyone knows what goes on there ;<

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
whining about not getting solo fights/getting adds on the island of zerg on it's first night is really quite impressively stupid though ;)

Libertine

One of Freddy's beloved
Flimgoblin said:
whining about not getting solo fights/getting adds on the island of zerg on it's first night is really quite impressively stupid though ;)
:drink:

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
too boxed in, too many trees, too many hills, too many choke points, too much zerg (atm) and wtf i thought we could port there... still gotta catch a fucking boat /sigh

Knolan

Fledgling Freddie
Konah said:
too boxed in, too many trees, too many hills, too many choke points, too much zerg (atm) and wtf i thought we could port there... still gotta catch a fucking boat /sigh

soo which island have you been looking at? you dont need to get a boat to get there :cheers:

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
i mean i was expecting apk/mpk/hpk style insta-action instead of running across/thru 3-5 choke points with shite LOS to find the zerg.

nice idea, shitty design.

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
Fenderon said:
what was with all the running by other soloers?

I mean.. I jumped some non-staff stealthed person and I get FZ'ed.. not shot at.. they just run.. I catch and start wacking again.. they use IP and keep running... :eek7:

I think I can like it, but time will show :)

i found a few stealthers and not that were unbuffed on agramon last night. so you'll prolly find it was people just trying to explore without buffing up first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom