RvR is Shite for the Solo Player!

Brite

Banned
pikeh said:
yeh soloing sucks atm. had like 2 fights last night when i didnt get added on. Urulagnia should really grow some balls and stop running away, and Matarese should stop strafing. oh and really nice getting /clapped when i was killed by a fg albs. Had one nice fight with rr5 infi, (cant remember name) but i didnt want to get jump becuase of the various alb grps wandering around at the time. so rvr is shit atm for soloers.

tehehe moaning about soloing with stealth :clap:

Kedoz

Fledgling Freddie
aika said:
I must say that soloing with a warlock requires a great deal of skill, lots of experience and uber gear! so grats to you

Since you know, I guess you have one, and have played on in RvR then? :m00:
Yeah I know the response will be cry me a river.. but who do you think gets killed first in EVERY fight :). Lets say there is a fg vs fg and I run close to the fight .. 2-3 tanks will automaticly run over and *try* to kill me, they even ignore healers etc in the group just to kill a warlock :twak: And there is a big diffrence between crapy Warlocks and good Warlocks, some get killed by a solo Cleric, some staff kill Necros for fun.

And just to point out, yes they are pretty OPed atm, but thats cuz of their uninteruptible primer, not the value of their nukes. I might lose most 1v1's with Infils etc and be in serious trouble agains good casters. For albs and hibs that havent tried a Warlock I can understand that you dont know exactly how a warlock works, but try one on another server and you will find out that espesialy in group situations it has it limitations. Feel free to QQ as much as you want, I care just as much for that as I do when everyone /rude me when they kill me.. yes you Uberius, might wanna grow up :m00:

Gamah

Banned
yea the warlock casting a single dot that took 2000hp ... was not the issue :<

Kedoz

Fledgling Freddie
Might have been me, if you were at the Beno Tower next to the bridge. Landed a crit dot that ticked for like 350, and as I just wrote in another post, they should remove crits on dots, they are way OPed when the tick for 300-400 per tick.

Gamah stop FZing me btw!!!!!111 :twak:

Gamah

Banned
Kedoz said:
Might have been me, if you were at the Beno Tower next to the bridge. Landed a crit dot that ticked for like 350, and as I just wrote in another post, they should remove crits on dots, they are way OPed when the tick for 300-400 per tick.

Gamah stop FZing me btw!!!!!111 :twak:

only way to win aginst warlocks

aika

Can't get enough of FH
ofc Warlocks are shit in groups, I would prefer a dark SM or RM over a warlock on a group. But we were talking about soloing now. I don't think it's right that a rog rr1 warlock can kill my buffed rr6 cabalist before i can do /face and cast one spell, while the warlock doesn't even need to stop to cast. Sure that's right. Even when I spot him first, ns him, send ml9 pet, press teh rr5 ability to make it unccable and go into moc, the same rr1 WL still kills me. They are really a bane for casters. Only a hib caster with baseline stun can kill one , and that's provided the warlock doesn't have purge up. And no I never played a warlock and don't intend to, teh class must be pretty boring tbh.

Joohl

Loyal Freddie
Why should soloers move from Beno????
It's not like they have a opted group running along with them and supporting them with speed/endurance/resistbuffs or what ever a fg offer. If the fg could stay away from the soloers area around Beno, instead of roaming there and ruining the soloers fun game.

At current situation I would like to sugest fg to roam around Boldiam instead of Beno, do this and most of the problem should go away more nicely for everyone. Elite groups should get less leecher that way to. Whats the difference,,, max 30sec to fight, since fg always have speed. Now if anyone solo would be so stupid to pick on the fg going Boldiam, to bad you died......

Not all opted groups read this forum, but if you do and still stay around Beno, well tough luck about adding peps,,,, your choise. Face it Hib and Mid soloers will always be there, you fg still have a choise to fast go other area for fun play (and those precious rp).

Yes!! I will solo add on fg vs fg in feature also, if they fighting around Beno, don't like it move fg vs fg to Boldiam and I won't bother you untill I get fg.

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
aika said:
ofc Warlocks are shit in groups, I would prefer a dark SM or RM over a warlock on a group. But we were talking about soloing now. I don't think it's right that a rog rr1 warlock can kill my buffed rr6 cabalist before i can do /face and cast one spell, while the warlock doesn't even need to stop to cast. Sure that's right. Even when I spot him first, ns him, send ml9 pet, press teh rr5 ability to make it unccable and go into moc, the same rr1 WL still kills me. They are really a bane for casters. Only a hib caster with baseline stun can kill one , and that's provided the warlock doesn't have purge up. And no I never played a warlock and don't intend to, teh class must be pretty boring tbh.
I find them kibble actually provided i have phase shift or FZ up - warlock unloads chambers into phase shift /while i /laugh spam and then kill/stun when/if they manage to get chambers back up.Occasionally it doesnt work ofc but their a helluva lot easier than a bd/sm.

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Brite said:
tehehe moaning about soloing with stealth :clap:
Assassins have it the easiest - theyre designed to HUNT other stealth classes especially archers.What are there tons of atm? Oh yeah, low rr, untoaed archers. Yes they come in packs, but work in a duo and you have the problem solved - one's dead before the rest even realise he's being hit.

Did it with my ranger pre-si when they were crap,two rr5+ archers on /assist with true sight = clear amg pretty much...

But yes stealthers do have it easier overall in solo - we get to pick and choose our fights to a certain degree, but then again the other classes get other things to make up for it - charge,600+ damage nukes etc etc etc.

jamiesmallicus

One of Freddy's beloved
lo

amphrax long time since seen u solo so weird comment m8...old frontiers think was last time u was not adding..

jamie

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Kedoz said:
<public e-peen display>
Wow, seems like nothing changes, Kedoz still has a serious case of ego. And you do know if you "afk for 2-3 hours", i.e. get no RPs for a while, your stats would have been reset? :rolleyes:

pip

Banned
leave warlocks alone gimp shrooms

:kissit:
TheBinarySurfer said:
I find them kibble actually provided i have phase shift or FZ up - warlock unloads chambers into phase shift /while i /laugh spam and then kill/stun when/if they manage to get chambers back up.Occasionally it doesnt work ofc but their a helluva lot easier than a bd/sm.
i got purge 3 forthewin still die to lots of hibs/albs tho :( thats solo fights to maybe u doing somthin wrong m8

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Youre one of the tougher ones ill give you that - you gotta agree though the warlock zerg is comical often - rr1 warlocks holding hands all emptying chambers and instagibbing the first thing they see then running around panicking trying desperately to get their chambers up while you beat on them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom