RvR guilds

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
what rvr guild are really recruiting nowadays ?

and what are pre reqs for joining any special one ?

help me out mids! :D

/berget 46 zerk ml8 rr3

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
you must have played since beta
have at least 2x rr9+ chars
know all teh leet stuff .. who to add on and who to not add on , who to make whinethreads on
have at least 3x FAO threads on FH
use a template worth 300p+

/sarcasm off , just joking so don't start the flamethrowers already

don't know what rvr guilds recruiting atm but would be cool to know :)

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
Coldbeard said:
Check!

Coldbeard said:
Is RR11 + RR6 + RR5 ok?

Coldbeard said:
know all teh leet stuff .. who to add on and who to not add on, who to make whinethreads on
Got it!

Coldbeard said:
Working on it!

Coldbeard said:
Wtf you think i spend time in pve farming ca$h!!1 ;)

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
Oh and gl tesla. but if u cant join one, make one. its really not that hard.

PM 8-10 ppl u know play alot/like rvr and have rr5+ chars u want in your group setup (or *gasp* ppl you actually like) and go Jordheim. Get some BBs, some voice comms and your on your way.

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
pick one person in group

make the following macro

/macro assist /assist <name of person you picked>

there you go rvr guild.

Leel

Fledgling Freddie
You know we are slightly short on zerkers in fom since zeratuhl isn't very active and faril likes playing his sm and brylle likes to play healer or rm. You just have to beg buffy, the almighty:-P

Leel said:
You know we are slightly short on zerkers in fom since zeratuhl isn't very active and faril likes playing his sm and brylle likes to play healer or rm. You just have to beg buffy, the almighty:-P

Nah leel, i more like to play my zerk, except in keepcamping etc ;p

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
aye well in OF the good guilds ( and respected by all back then before ToA ) all had secondary guilds where you could join and then with some luck come in the A-Team so to speak , those thing's don't even exist today , today it's to much leetness and not enough mutual respect , i see myself as a very good player but i can't get to show you my full potential untill i am playing in a fg with all ml's, and that's the sad part i need a good grp to actually show how good i am.

/berget - getting better everyday

Urme the Legend

Fledgling Freddie
Start a group within FoM Tesla :) I know several people are interested in a RvR group in FoM. But hey what do I know? I'm running around and killing gnomes! ;)

Grimmen

Fledgling Freddie
Ordo Malleus cant excatly be considered a RvR guild but you are still welcome to join us, gimp. ;) :D

Helme

Resident Freddy
We don't recruit because we don't want to leave people out as they would just be extras when someone can't play(which is very rare) and that would't be much fun :(

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
stlong alliance of rvsr guilds > all

hib/prydwen roxored in that matter and mid/exc totally sucked at that part :f

another annoying thing is that most of the guilds on excal rather go out with 7 ppl instead of 7+1 some random (and i didnt mean the dude with oceanus armor_BB going for mcl :D:D, saw loads of toaed, not totally unkown ppl not getting grp :Y) Was somewhat "shocking" experience after hibernia / prydwen. Getting alliance grp there was quiet a common thing

buaris

Fledgling Freddie
Thats what i don't see tbh , you guys are all moaning about RvR guilds and how theres not any nice ones that can't be active.

also you are whining about how people can't play today and need a FG to show how they play.

Then I try to get a nice , community guild which people can join freely and you complain on that post , not accepting it , not sure whats the problem atm.

I would love guild just like the old , golden days . But thats obviously not going to happen

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Dorin said:
stlong alliance of rvsr guilds > all

hib/prydwen roxored in that matter and mid/exc totally sucked at that part :f

another annoying thing is that most of the guilds on excal rather go out with 7 ppl instead of 7+1 some random (and i didnt mean the dude with oceanus armor_BB going for mcl :D:D, saw loads of toaed, not totally unkown ppl not getting grp :Y) Was somewhat "shocking" experience after hibernia / prydwen. Getting alliance grp there was quiet a common thing

true true m8, play much at prydwen and there is always like 2-3 alliance mix grps out every night, very easy to get grps. Grps here rather run with 7 man than invite a random player is sad but mostly true.

Bloodaxe_Springskalle

Fledgling Freddie
Urme the Legend said:
Start a group within FoM Tesla :) I know several people are interested in a RvR group in FoM. But hey what do I know? I'm running around and killing gnomes! ;)

actually, if u want a RvR grp within FoM even if already a member, u would need to "know" the "right" ppl a little better than just being in the same guild ^^

sad but true...

Chronictank

FH is my second home
ml10
toa suite complete to a resonable standard
rr5+ usually
is the norm nowdays

raid

Can't get enough of FH
Typically there are no set RR/ML requirements you have to meet to be able to join and rvr guilds not recruiting is usually nothing personal, most of the guilds have enough members and if they lack a specific class they often get a friend to join or an existing guild member rolls a new character.

I doubt I'd have much luck if I went and applied to the top guilds with a RR11 ML10 character, might be because I suck or I don't have anything to offer to their regular group - most likely a mix of those 2 tho :D edit: ofc I wouldn't do that, more than happy with current guild(s), was just an example

sirius

Fledgling Freddie
sirius

sirius, wouldt say we are a rvr guild we are running rvr each day, but not at any planned time, we normally run as guild alli friends grp if enough want 2 rvr.
and many online in the nightime we all nighthawks.

about the recrutment, try pm a gm, and have a chat with he/she, but atm we are closed, but it's wurth a try 2 pm
no level demands or rr or template, but as a lower lvl wouldt be many 2 team with as mostly higher lvl char's in sirius.

We belive there's nothing as said 2 see guilded people running around aegir begging, we will provide gear, items and cash if needed for our lower lvl's, he this dosent mean any who now read this think they can join and get new gear.

well, ended up with beeing a commercal

raid

Can't get enough of FH
Leel said:
Hehe, thought sampo was aoln's bb? :)

he/some others were just abusing it a while when i was inactive ;)

siaka

Banned
Chronictank said:
ml10
toa suite complete to a resonable standard
rr5+ usually
is the norm nowdays

don't think you could be anymore wrong there really, firstly some of our group only got ml10 a few days back. Secondly if you want the player, getting it a toa suit is a few evenings work at most, less if they have credit for certain artis. rr is not important since most mid rvr guilds could pl a new member to rr5 within 2 weeks. I can only speak for myself here but I just like rvring with some ingame mates, most of my guild (vp) i've known and played with for around a year, some a little more. When we need a replacement we try to invite someone we know is a good player but also fun to play with.

Sinus

Loyal Freddie
Konah said:
Oh and gl tesla. but if u cant join one, make one. its really not that hard.

PM 8-10 ppl u know play alot/like rvr and have rr5+ chars u want in your group setup (or *gasp* ppl you actually like) and go Jordheim. Get some BBs, some voice comms and your on your way.

Check!

Got a guild and a bb

/myz

Chronictank

FH is my second home
siaka said:
don't think you could be anymore wrong there really, firstly some of our group only got ml10 a few days back. Secondly if you want the player, getting it a toa suit is a few evenings work at most, less if they have credit for certain artis. rr is not important since most mid rvr guilds could pl a new member to rr5 within 2 weeks. I can only speak for myself here but I just like rvring with some ingame mates, most of my guild (vp) i've known and played with for around a year, some a little more. When we need a replacement we try to invite someone we know is a good player but also fun to play with.
If you got ml10 a few days back you are not a established guild/have rescently become active. True you dont need ml10 in most cases but if you are ml10 it ensures you have all the abilities you need to compete in rvr.
RR5 shows a player is capable in rvr aswell as giving you the free ability (given in most cases its pretty useless)
If you are running without a toa suit its like running around in epic in si days, i personally dont even go rvr until my suite is complete or i have interim gear i am using.

This ofc doesnt include friends, this is the general basis i would ask for for a random person to join a guild whos average rr will be around 7-8

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
well thx for tips and ideas , but it wasn't what i expected, i will be playing in a RvR guild in some way or revive an old one.

anyway to FoM i have left you due to the fact you can't offer me what i need anymore , and i can't offer you anything at all anymore, you know this , and sad to say as someone stated above you need to "know" the "right" people in the same guild to get something going, well they don't wanna know me so i to the hell with em.

as for me i will get what i wan't eventually on my own terms i ain't anyone's slave.

/tes out

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Coldbeard said:
know all teh leet stuff .. who to add on and who to not add on , who to make whinethreads on

/sarcasm off , just joking so don't start the flamethrowers already

don't know what rvr guilds recruiting atm but would be cool to know :)

What do you mean have to have played since beta? FFS that's not leet, i designed the beta ffs therefore i am more leet than any of you ;p

(it's nice to share sarcasm :p )

Sinus

Loyal Freddie
Imgormiel said:
What do you mean have to have played since beta? FFS that's not leet, i designed the beta ffs therefore i am more leet than any of you ;p

(it's nice to share sarcasm :p )

i play bonedancer me leet

Oxy

Fledgling Freddie
Teslacoil said:
well thx for tips and ideas , but it wasn't what i expected, i will be playing in a RvR guild in some way or revive an old one.

anyway to FoM i have left you due to the fact you can't offer me what i need anymore , and i can't offer you anything at all anymore, you know this , and sad to say as someone stated above you need to "know" the "right" people in the same guild to get something going, well they don't wanna know me so i to the hell with em.

as for me i will get what i wan't eventually on my own terms i ain't anyone's slave.

/tes out
I think its to hell that there should be a "closed" group, but dont drag the entire guild down just because you didnt get in that group. Sure we have some issues to deal within fom, but why leave when you can try to fix it, could go fast or take some time, but we will get there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom