RvR guild

foxone

Fledgling Freddie
RvR guild < Owned > recruting ml10 rr6+ members set group dates will be mon tue thurs sat nights.

guild will be kept small so limited places avalible to applie pls send email application to danielleemblem@hotmail.com

make it a good one!

Smellysox

One of Freddy's beloved
Manisch Depressiv said:
I would like to apply with my level 18 Infi.
grow fuckin up mani , evey time its a 12 yr old reply and its boring .

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
IF u get decent people with gaming IQ and brains i might apply with sorcerer RR6L3 or firewiz rr9++ IF not ill stick with DOTZ pugs tyvm
If u get the peeps with Gaming IQ ill might apply but cba otherwise :p

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
Sarumann said:
IF u get decent people with gaming IQ and brains i might apply with sorcerer RR6L3 or firewiz rr9++ IF not ill stick with DOTZ pugs tyvm
If u get the peeps with Gaming IQ ill might apply but cba otherwise :p

He said "make it a good one" so I think you just shot yourself in da foot.

Gaming IQ and brainz.. LoLz :eek7: it's like having the cake AND eating it at the same time.

Mission Impossible

Varna

Fledgling Freddie
I'd love to see how this turns out, calling the guild Owned is asking for sarcastic comments, and recruiting players like Sarumann, your sure to get exactly that.

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
Varna said:
I'd love to see how this turns out, calling the guild Owned is asking for sarcastic comments, and recruiting players like Sarumann, your sure to get exactly that.
tbh varna yeah but when i actualy join something i will xpect it to be good

Nailez

Fledgling Freddie
we shall see started off well this evening with a little 3 man team wiping a couple of fgs and taking a tower so in time :) , and yes i shall be looking to recruiting ppl like dotz ;) and saru IQ and brains ingame is a push, ppl that listen and know how to play would be nice though :)

cya in game :)

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
duact said:
like dotz pug's ?=)

you'd be surprised who those pugs have destroyed, i wont embarress them by naming em here tho :m00:

should make an pwn video i guess!

it just goes to show u only need 8 competant players, a can do attitude (and some OP classes) and u can beat anyone.

Napshot

Fledgling Freddie
Konah said:
you'd be surprised who those pugs have destroyed, i wont embarress them by naming em here tho :m00:

it just goes to show u only need 8 competant players, a can do attitude (and some OP classes) and u can beat anyone.

year those pugs just rox running over duos, zerg, add etc... omg u rox

good luck on u recruting

Marc

FH is my second home
Manisch Depressiv said:
I would like to apply with my level 18 Infi.

fucking hell. How original are you? It was funny back in 2002

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Konah said:

dont think i have lost to he's pug yet with out them haveing a fg on stick or something..

Void959

Fledgling Freddie
Dave J. said:
Just get enough ml9 pets and you dont need any 'gaming-iq'.
No, you need enemies with no 'gaming-iq' who won't kite back and deal with pets :)

Messiah

Fledgling Freddie
Originally Posted by Eeven
dont think i have lost to he's pug yet with out them haveing a fg on stick or something..

Well if ur an Alb i don't think u will lose since we are both the same realm? unless PVP was added, and when do i run another fg on stick u must be new to the game or something becuase never heard of any of ur characters excpet ur merc who run out of range and die like most mercs gobo :p

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
Void959 said:
No, you need enemies with no 'gaming-iq' who won't kite back and deal with pets :)

stop playing your theurgist, your pets are to annoying :D

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
Napshot said:
year those pugs just rox running over duos, zerg, add etc... omg u rox

good luck on u recruting

u play mid u get owned u log u quit the game u play another day .......

im signing in with my minstrel ^^ sc will be done sortly ^^ getting it rr4 soon ...... ignore my rest alts ^^ minstrel rox ^^

Napshot

Fledgling Freddie
>.< Pooned said:
u play mid u get owned u log u quit the game u play another day .......

im signing in with my minstrel ^^ sc will be done sortly ^^ getting it rr4 soon ...... ignore my rest alts ^^ minstrel rox ^^

hmm oki ofc ido... i play hib tho but dodnt rly matter

Gamah

Banned
I dont normally give these things a chance, recruiting on FH is a sure way to get the rogsters in.

HOwever seen as I am kinda bored of my one man guild :p I might be interested in joining with minstrel, now I know minstrels are not fotm in groups these days but w/e ;e

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
If you do not see the potential of my level 18 Infi in FG RvR, then obviously the guild is the wrong place for me, I am withdrawing my application.

Shame, we could have owned like pro gamers a lot...

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
Manisch Depressiv said:
If you do not see the potential of my level 18 Infi in FG RvR, then obviously the guild is the wrong place for me, I am withdrawing my application.

lmao

Nailez

Fledgling Freddie
Manisch Depressiv said:

mani i think im with others when i say you just aint funny get back ingame and actually redeem yourself with some skills man i mean god :fluffle: , also get back on subject ;) this aint no flame war :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom