RVR Guild Recruiting

Jollz

Loyal Freddie
Hey guys Team Dave Formally Team Conclave from EU Mid currently playing on Ywain1 mid were in need of some new members to our guild. We currently play Mondays and Thursdays 19.15 to 22.30 GMT. our aim is to try and get into the 8v8 zones again but as we cant get a fixed 8 people we just do what we can to make it fun.

We are in need of an RM debff spec and a BG tank would prefer a warrior but will consider thane. If you would like to join us please leave us a post here or look one of us up online

old.Eyez

Can't get enough of FH
GL hope u are lucky, but hard to find ppl there really just wants to 8man as mid, more and more are fooling around in different realms depends on the action

Preatoria

Loyal Freddie
hey guys ... if you need me on healer, sm , bd or shaman just give me a poke :)
If i am on you can find me on these chars:
Hollymarie (Mamma) - pac healer
Preatoriah (Mamma) - Shaman
Preatariah (Mamma) - Sm
Preatoriake - bd

I think most of my chars are in mamma guild so just do /who mamma and seek for me ;)

Also, Nate should have my msn on which he can poke me (often in offline mode though).

PS. I am not seeking for fixed spot in rvr group as I have no time for that. I am however interested to play with you guys incase you need me :)

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
Hey guys Team Dave Formally Team Conclave from EU Mid currently playing on Ywain1 mid were in need of some new members to our guild. We currently play Mondays and Thursdays 19.15 to 22.30 GMT. our aim is to try and get into the 8v8 zones again but as we cant get a fixed 8 people we just do what we can to make it fun.

We are in need of an RM debff spec and a BG tank would prefer a warrior but will consider thane. If you would like to join us please leave us a post here or look one of us up online

I got a Savage i could peel and Bodyguard...
Too i also have a thane thats ml8 but i havent got template on it atm, anyways how many members do you have at the moment? I may be intrested.

ElemenT

One of Freddy's beloved
Savage Conclave has been transferred but only has a couple of our alts in it. Sadly enough. :(

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
Any of you Team Dave guys know if Piffany is still playing?

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Any of you Team Dave guys know if Piffany is still playing?
Does Piffany use any other names/chars do you know?

Reason I ask is I don't know that name and I can't remember anyone mentioning it on our forums/vent - sorry :(

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
Not that I know of, he used to play way back on Mid Pryd, had a healer as his main called Piffany in the origional Savage Conclave.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom