RVR Guild LF Peeps

Venomic

Fledgling Freddie
Me and some m8's are starting our old RVR guild (Frenzy) again, and to get a full grp we need a few more ppl. So atm we are searching for approx 2-3 healers, a shammy, a zerker and BL BD :)
We will mainly be running tank grp setup.

We prefer ppl who have finished their TOA Suits, and got their ML's done.
but feel free to reply with your character info.

If this is of any interest, feel free to post here or just PM me.

Venomic

Fledgling Freddie
hmm..

Cant see your point Raila, we cant take responsibility for what might have occured, while we werent playing..
So if we can just stick to what this post actually is about, we are just interested in some ppl who wish to get in a rvr guild, since its kinda hard to get grp without one..
but keep those kinda comments for yourself m8, cba to see you making this harder than it already is..

Im Out.

angrysquirrel

Fledgling Freddie
ive got a kobbie shammy and a bb, ml3, rr4, a few artis needing lvling but a whole lot of experience :) pm me

Toomi

Fledgling Freddie
Well, i dont know yet but i want to see how my guild atm turns out. anyway, got a ToAd shammy, soon rr5 and ml5...

Toomi

Fledgling Freddie
Got a healer(m/p) friend too, rr6 and ml10.
Name: Gullbritt

He's fully toad too.

Overdue

Fledgling Freddie
Might join you - me and some mates toa'ing shaman, pac healer and sm. Should be sorted in 2 weeks with teh toaing xD. Shaman is ml8 perfecter and read my sig for my chars. jeje

Raila

Fledgling Freddie
I might think of it if my MF application fails. I have an ML10 RR5L6 SM (Dark) + FOP bot and sorry about that first post I made it was a mistake..

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
Raila said:
I might think of it if my MF application fails. I have an ML10 RR5L6 SM (Dark) + FOP bot and sorry about that first post I made it was a mistake..

haha rly :)

Himse

FH is my second home
Raila said:

i dont think they'll want you :< you suckz0r anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom