RvR groups (8v8) out tonight? 16/2

Eregion

Fledgling Freddie
Coldbeard said:
Eh? Added on you? If you are talking about the situation near hib agramon bridge we stopped up and tried to figure out what the hell was going on and then before we could withdraw you sheared our bard and we were tied up in the fight already. We didnt put up a good fight at all and played quite bad, but no need for the cocky attitude is there?
There is, when you behave like cocks yourself.

Septina

Part of the furniture
Rvr on classic is about 200 times better than on cluster atm tho xD

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
thaaadi said:
cocky like you and gamah everytime outside dc when we dont say shit to you?
It doesn't take any more for you to do the same x<

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
Septina said:
Rvr on classic is about 200 times better than on cluster atm tho xD

Not really, rvr on classic is horrible 99% of the time as alb.
At least as a grp that don't add on other fights, maybe it's ok for zerging randoms

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Fuck all out tonight - Met Skarbones group a few times and some nice fights.. That was about it.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Matriarch|Sneakers said:
hi straef /wave

remb those 2 plats I lended you years ago? could I have them back now plis :D :confused:
Sure, in another two years.

Danord_durin

Fledgling Freddie
Arethir said:
Tonight was crap. Spent the first hour making the group and retaking beno t3 from some mids. Had 1 run in agramon where we got our asses handed to us by Our Group, then mids took back the tower. We logged.

Lets try again next monday, please less cutting our port then! If you want IRvR, ok, but please, dont take the action away from those wanting fg vs fg in agramon, take berks/eras/surs instead!

Well mabye the attempt and take of beno tower, was a try to get some more albies out. Failed i guess:mad:

(usually it works tho):)

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
As far as solo goes some nice fights tonight playing the warrior /salute Theodon + Sacre but spent a lot of the night looking for Rugged and Kagato :/

zerged heavily lots of times but the few good duels made up for it :cheers:

Tiarta

Fledgling Freddie
Arumos said:
As far as solo goes some nice fights tonight playing the warrior /salute Theodon + Sacre but spent a lot of the night looking for Rugged and Kagato :/

/hug :)

Ging

Part of the furniture
Arumos said:

lol like the time u cought me fighting an SM tonight and piled in with some nukes?

<very thick sarcasm mode on> yea u enjoy duels and soloing dont u

Septina

Part of the furniture
Edlina said:
Not really, rvr on classic is horrible 99% of the time as alb.
At least as a grp that don't add on other fights, maybe it's ok for zerging randoms

Been zerged plenty of times but hey, i'd rather get zerged non stop and get an fg fight here and there rather than run on an empty server :p

SkarIronfist

Fledgling Freddie
Infanity said:
Fuck all out tonight - Met Skarbones group a few times and some nice fights.. That was about it.

Did we win any ?

Also were you playing Alb or Hib ?

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Ging said:
lol like the time u cought me fighting an SM tonight and piled in with some nukes?

for once I agree with you Ging! ;)

I remember 2 days back when we were about 8 ppl (albs,mids,hibs) having duels at beno bridge.. you (Arumos) came along trying to gank us =P

Wouldnt wanna hear anything about this kind of stuff from you Arumos, such bs! :m00:

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
SkarIronfist said:
Did we win any ?

Also were you playing Alb or Hib ?

Was on alb.

We met you 2 times and won - The second time i wouldnt even call a win as we finished the fight with 2 clerics dead and no rezzer left :p We met you near Alb mile wall the first time - Second time was just entering agramon mid side.

Really nice fights vs you guys = ]

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
Septina said:
Been zerged plenty of times but hey, i'd rather get zerged non stop and get an fg fight here and there rather than run on an empty server :p

Its far from empty, lots of mids and hib fgs out and the odd alb grp, when they venture away from the zerg, tuesday was great yesterday sucked imo. but not due to lack of action but due to zergs and rures retardmode grp:(

Septina

Part of the furniture
Valgyr said:
Its far from empty, lots of mids and hib fgs out and the odd alb grp, when they venture away from the zerg, tuesday was great yesterday sucked imo. but not due to lack of action but due to zergs and rures retardmode grp:(

Had a group out last night and there was absolutely fuckall to fight :p
Compared to classic the cluster is beyond empty :)
And as i said, i'd rather run on classic and get zerged/have nice fg fights than run around 30+ mins without finding shit to fight :x

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
Septina said:
Had a group out last night and there was absolutely fuckall to fight :p
Compared to classic the cluster is beyond empty :)
And as i said, i'd rather run on classic and get zerged/have nice fg fights than run around 30+ mins without finding shit to fight :x

RvR on classic for us is so bad that cluster is like even more fun than classic :eek:

thaaadi

Fledgling Freddie
Edlina said:
RvR on classic for us is so bad that cluster is like even more fun than classic :eek:

agree tbh, but last night was the worst night on cluster for 2-3 weeks :(

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Many ppl are fixing alts for cls and weapons imo, give it 1-2 weeks and all back to normal.

SkarIronfist

Fledgling Freddie
Infanity said:
Was on alb.

We met you 2 times and won - The second time i wouldnt even call a win as we finished the fight with 2 clerics dead and no rezzer left :p We met you near Alb mile wall the first time - Second time was just entering agramon mid side.

Really nice fights vs you guys = ]

Ah I remember the 2nd one, we couldn't work out where at what point it all went wrong. The 2 ML9 Boggarts were a big pain in the ass though.

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Danord_durin said:
Well mabye the attempt and take of beno tower, was a try to get some more albies out. Failed i guess:mad:

(usually it works tho):)
Opted fgs don't like retaking towers. Esp not when they have to boat to get to them. If you take towers you get a zerg, not more fg vs fg fights. It's not like the randoms group up anyways.

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
Ging said:

you should know my style of play Ging, I help my realmates out if they ask for help like i'm sure you and several of your guildies would aswell, thought you were a nice chap, seems I was wrong and your just another leetkid taking the game a tad to serious.

and Stajji :p only ruined it for you as you wern't dueling, thanks for the 1100+ rps adds to my collection nicely. O and the hypocracy is funny, it really is, rofl

You can zerg me all you like i won't care as afterall people can play how they like right?, was just basicaly saying that I did enjoy the duels i had regardless of being zerged which of cause comes with soloing :) I do have respect for several people i have dueled 1v1 now and won't zerg/add/leech whatever u call it on them at all.

PS: thanks to lookdaddy also, damn close :D

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Arumos said:

I was out a fair bit last night around HW with the odd run around boldiam. Mostly getting zerged by mids but it was a better night for RvR then most lately as it happens.

I'll be hunting again once i've finished some CL groups all going well.

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Arumos said:
you should know my style of play Ging, I help my realmates out if they ask for help like i'm sure you and several of your guildies would aswell, thought you were a nice chap, seems I was wrong and your just another leetkid taking the game a tad to serious.

and Stajji :p only ruined it for you as you wern't dueling, thanks for the 1100+ rps adds to my collection nicely. O and the hypocracy is funny, it really is, rofl

You can zerg me all you like i won't care as afterall people can play how they like right?, was just basicaly saying that I did enjoy the duels i had regardless of being zerged which of cause comes with soloing :) I do have respect for several people i have dueled 1v1 now and won't zerg/add/leech whatever u call it on them at all.

PS: thanks to lookdaddy also, damn close :D

I was about to duel theodeon when I get 3 shoots by you, thanks alot... big respect to you (guardian of duels/fair fights), now piss off :)

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
Stallion said:
I was about to duel theodeon when I get 3 shoots by you, thanks alot... big respect to you (guardian of duels/fair fights), now piss off :)

np.

Kagato: I usually do /stats on all the people i'd like to fight :) if you got some rps then I will go bold and wait there for 10-20 mins see if ya turn up sometimes get the odd poc goer aswell so its worth it. I then tend to drift around beno docks/bridge and DC bridge crim side. Hopefully we'll bump into eachother some day, will look forward to it!

Danord_durin

Fledgling Freddie
Arethir said:
Opted fgs don't like retaking towers. Esp not when they have to boat to get to them. If you take towers you get a zerg, not more fg vs fg fights. It's not like the randoms group up anyways.

Well fighting zerg is better than no fights, and the zerg didnt come out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom