RvR groups (8v8) out tonight? 16/2

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
This is not a overtake of Gamah's post. I want to know what groups are running on the 16/2 (tonight keke) and later how people felt how it went.

Will prob run a PUG tonight so will be at least 1fg of albs out !

Eva

Can't get enough of FH
Umm.. it's 9th Feb today, not 16th. :p

If it is 16th I missed my doctor appointment yesterday, that I got yesterday saying it was in a week. :(

Lay-

Loyal Freddie
Crap, did I lose a whole week somewhere? I thought today was the 9th! :p

Eva

Can't get enough of FH
While you're here trolling, how about changing the topic Flim? :D

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
hopefully there will be some sort of coo coo grp out.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
today will be our one-day glaston break, lets see how rusty we are. :D

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Don't count on FL tonight, people working :p

rure

Fledgling Freddie
We are most likely gonna be out today with a hardgard group

Gamah

Banned
The world is not graced with Severance tonight. I shall be out with Gamah, so I assume Rures Minions will be out now they know theres at least 1 soloer to zerg?

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Gamah said:
The world is not graced with Severance tonight. I shall be out with Gamah, so I assume Rures Minions will be out now they know theres at least 1 soloer to zerg?

:m00:

"my" mix group will be out

thaaadi

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:

A real shame that, assume that also mean our midgrp won't be graced with free rps from your grp when adding on us :(

rure

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:

Funny

Eregion

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
Only available in skillgard today, but it'll be fine with some extra rps there aswell!

Gamah

Banned
thaaadi said:
A real shame that, assume that also mean our midgrp won't be graced with free rps from your grp when adding on us :(

I love your definition of adding xD

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
thaaadi said:

Eh? Added on you? If you are talking about the situation near hib agramon bridge we stopped up and tried to figure out what the hell was going on and then before we could withdraw you sheared our bard and we were tied up in the fight already. We didnt put up a good fight at all and played quite bad, but no need for the cocky attitude is there?

Meril

Fledgling Freddie
no Brite/func/tiny/sigel grp 2night .. the monkey cant play .. i think .. anywya vf get your ass out sunday .. and lets have a fight or 2 :)

thaaadi

Fledgling Freddie
Coldbeard said:
Eh? Added on you? If you are talking about the situation near hib agramon bridge we stopped up and tried to figure out what the hell was going on and then before we could withdraw you sheared our bard and we were tied up in the fight already. We didnt put up a good fight at all and played quite bad, but no need for the cocky attitude is there?

cocky like you and gamah everytime outside dc when we dont say shit to you?

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Tonight was crap. Spent the first hour making the group and retaking beno t3 from some mids. Had 1 run in agramon where we got our asses handed to us by Our Group, then mids took back the tower. We logged.

Lets try again next monday, please less cutting our port then! If you want IRvR, ok, but please, dont take the action away from those wanting fg vs fg in agramon, take berks/eras/surs instead!

Eregion

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
compared to classic tonight was heaven alrdy :D
Actually rather get zerged then running around on empty server tho. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom