RvR group, when u have to pick up one healer, do you ...

C

Cami

if the group have no pac at all, pac first - if they have pac, aug first.

G

Gewny

are there any aug/mend healers out there for real ? I thought that was a myth like tomte brains or cute wee wolfs :D

C

Cush

Originally posted by Gewny
are there any aug/mend healers out there for real ? I thought that was a myth like tomte brains or cute wee wolfs :D

we got 2 in warders

M

Melachi-

Originally posted by Gewny

I respeced last patch to 39mend/37aug/4pac and enjoying it far more than my old spec, putting the insta haste debuff to good use now with its 7power cost cause its only lvl 3 :X

Actually, they are fixing that aint they? Making the debuff not interupt since its insta? Next patch or what?

J

jammin0o

Pac/aug would be pretty ultimate...until somebody hits the group :)

M

Mid_Blejsarus

we got 3 or 4 aug/mend healers in BO

G

Groborthir

1 or 2 in our guild, and another one respeccing when opportunity rises.

P

poi

Originally posted by Melachi[Mid]
I respeced last patch to 39mend/37aug/4pac and enjoying it far more than my old spec, putting the insta haste debuff to good use now with its 7power cost cause its only lvl 3 :X

Actually, they are fixing that aint they? Making the debuff not interupt since its insta? Next patch or what?

yes they are..so now u could start practice your Amnesia skillz:)
btw Amnesia interupt MOC.

M

mordia

Playing a aug/mend healer is uberly boring :sleeping:

M

Melachi-

problem with amnesia is you gotta cast it :D, and the ae version eats power like theres no tomorow!

O

old.Trine Aquavit

Originally posted by Melachi[Mid]

It has been fixed for a while - haste debuff will not interrupt.

O

old.Trine Aquavit

I'm Mend/Pac. I reckon that that much Aug is a waste for anything but PvE. 3 x 16% spell resists probably works out at less than 5% reduction in total damage taken (given that most damage taken is melee). Not much else in Aug except celerity and that's a bitch to get off in RvR in its current form.

I think you're better to have 2 CCers in the group, with a Mend/Pac healer giving back-up CC and primary CC if the Pac Healer is out of action.

M

Melachi-

Originally posted by old.Trine Aquavit
It has been fixed for a while - haste debuff will not interrupt.
`

Aye its definetly still interupting, but i think its fixed over in the US but they are 1.64 afaik

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom