RvR group/guild

T

TaF

Hello,

First of all this isn't whine post, but kind of a RECRUIT topic so, if You're here to increase Your postcount, this is not the place to do it, please move on.

Hmm where to start..

We've recently levelled up to 50 in alb/exc, as You might guess by threads location :p . Sadly only 4 of us, couldn't get more people to make a full group for exp, so here I am advertising and hoping for a small chance maybe someone is interested+capable of filling our expectations pops up.

We're looking to set up a group for regular RvR every day, usually at evenings, as we got college/school and work (6cet till 12cet approx).

Currently we are :
2 clerics (40 rejuv /36 enh, 2nd 40 rejuv/ 35 enh),
sorc (44 mind/30 body),
fotm merc (50Thrust/DW, rest parry),
minstrel 50 Instrument ,30/30 thrust/stealth.

We levelled in hope to get decent people while going up, but that didn't happen. So now we're looking for TANKS, that don't confuse Assist with Asian food. Simple.

What we need ? 3 people :

1)Paladin with a)functioning brain b)end regen 5 preferrably c)42+shieldspec
2)merc/arms - merc should be 50 weapon/39+ DW, armsman -hybrid spec with 42 shield/50 pole/39 weapon/rest parry
3)merc/arms - notice functioning brain needed on all 3 :)

Who we are ?
Played since, err, stone age imo, started in Hibernia/prydwen.
Currently sick of hib and here for a change and fun. We all got our lvl 50-s our RP-s and the game is well familiar, i won't write here what and how much we got cause it proves nothing, come and see us rolling about :) . (3 hungarians, 1 estonian, 1 unknown :D)

We won't invite everyone who writes into guild, just come on, PM us ingame and we RvR, You don't have to leave Your guild, if You like running with us and we think You're allright, then we'd await You to pop every day and keep em middis/hibis busy :).

Think that's all, PM me, Definitely here or ingame.

Definitely, co-GM of <Outcast> signing out

Cya.

PS. if anyone wonders about spelling, no i am not roleplayer, just did my best to keep spelling understandable.

PPS. looking at my sig, u see 2 rr2-rr3 chars - result of acc trading :p. Honest! :(

G

ghostfeet

Én is magyar vagyok ;)
sorry for the hungarian all non-hungarians ;p

O

old.Downanael

I could post my intrest here aswell :) So who i am? 50 trusth/50dw fotm merc who wants bit more from RvR than you get running with random groups. Am i exprienced? well i'm not world best tank but as i been playing from Beta i definetly know difference between assist and chinese food ;) Think you know me too if you the same person i'm thinking.

O

Oven

I leveled abit with these guys, they were just too fast for me :wall: But they're great, can't join you though still not 50..

S

swords

Teach those Albs how to Assist! for the good of the realm :)

hope your search goes well and welcome to the Albion War Machine.

C

Chenuba

Could be fun to be in a guild, now I picked up DAoC again.
I don't know if I can get away and play every night, but an hour or two every other night shouldn't be impossible.
I got a lvl 50 S/S paladin, got slam and best endchant+ faithhealing+ other RAs. I also got a lvl 50 earthwiz as you can see in my sig..

J

Jiggs

good luck :) dont lets the endless stream of rr8-10 enemy get you down too much ;)

T

TaF

Cheers all for replying. :)

Originally posted by Jiggs
good luck :) dont lets the endless stream of rr8-10 enemy get you down too much ;)

Ehe trying to, lower rr groups are fun to fight for us atm, and gladly we don't meet the rr8-10 grps too often .
So we get our share of fun to keep us going.

Tho getting past AMG in odin's/emain proved to be tough at times :D
Also i hear HW is completely empty :( ?

Definitely, co-GM of <Outcast>.

Cya ingame :)

I

Ilur_oom

good luck out there in this cruel world for us albs hehe
yes it's a small tiny whine, flame :p

V

vintervargen

tip: go odins often in the beginning after ~16:00, will prolly be some not-so-balanced hib groups you can fight, along with soloers. do not fight at amg or hmg if you can avoid it, stealthers will pop everywhere.

S

Silver180

On a related note can outcast please change their emblem. It is almost identical to my guilds Primevil except i think its a different shade of white or blue. It would be much appreciated.

W

Whisperess

Originally posted by Silver180
On a related note can outcast please change their emblem. It is almost identical to my guilds Primevil except i think its a different shade of white or blue. It would be much appreciated.
with the amount of guilds in Albion; I'm afraid whatever they use as an emblem will be almost like some other guilds emblem.

:D

T

TaF

Originally posted by Silver180

Didn't happen on purpose :(
I'll see what we can do about it.

Originally posted by Whisperess

with the amount of guilds in Albion; I'm afraid whatever they use as an emblem will be almost like some other guilds emblem.

Very true. :(

Originally posted by vintervargen

tip: go odins often in the beginning after ~16:00, will prolly be some not-so-balanced hib groups you can fight, along with soloers. do not fight at amg or hmg if you can avoid it, stealthers will pop everywhere.

This is easier said than done, if You now think of it, the whole thread is about getting ppl (must say we have got good amount of interest :) ) .
My point is that people don't port to Odins ungrouped, but emain instead, so we have to go to emain till we get to know enough people and pick up randoms there. Then we can go to odin's
YEsterday had tough luck with us porting between emain and odin's and damn NP going to same place each time :( , needless to say the outcome wasn't in our favour :p

X

xplo

play odins till you have the good RA's: BoF, SoS, FH, Purge, Det 4 ... then you might stand a chance in emain xD

W

-Wedge-

Actually, XPLO, I'd suggest zerging Emain till you get good ra's for odin :p

Odin can be nice for low-rr... But very often CE, IG and lately JH, LA, LD, etc run there... The low-rr groups usually give up after dieing once or twice... or come back with 3x the numbers...

D

Dorin

Sorry about the emblem , but it will stay as it is :)
First: we dont have the cash to change it (everyone on 40-50g, which we need to port etc ^^.
Second: we wub our emblem very much (though kinda copied from Sotl a nice alb guild from prydwen:).
Third: the one and only non-figurative logo that looks cool in alb imo

Hope you understand and forgive us mate :)

About the topic: as it looks, we are only looking for pally from now on.

Thanks for the support and ideas all, we really appreciate (yea i cant spell this world sadly :))it. Emain zerging is not our style really, but happens to us aswell [being zerged or zerging someone]. We will try to avoid it, but shit happens sometimes :)

T

TaF

Originally posted by Dorin

About the topic: as it looks, we are only looking for pally from now on.

Aye, only missing regular pally, didn't have one during whole sunday, noone left grp during 5 hours so couldn't get one either :eek: , we did nicely regardless of missing end regen in full tank grp :)

Users who are viewing this thread