Rvr from the 20/03/2005

eble

Fledgling Freddie
I would like to just say a big thank you to all involved in rvr over the last 5 days I think all will agree its been bloody great fun.

We have had a relic raid, various twr/keep takings (including almost the whole of alb) hibs/mids holding out in there strongholds in albland.

every type of rvr you could wish for, roaming grps like OF, twr huggin, stealth wars at beno bridge, solo, group'd.

Too many times in the past when we have taken a twr/keep back the bg folds as a lack of interest in moving to another realm to continue on.

at times in hadrians, my text screen was scrolling so fast from death spams I couldn't believe it.

Overall a great time was had by all i'm guessing even majiii will have to admit that, as his was the only whine coming from the last 5 days, hes killed plenty just have to accept you die plenty as a stealther.

Regards

Eble

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Aye it's freshened things up. And you won't see us Albs spitting our dummies out and stopping fighting just because the other 2 realms are both hitting our frontier in numbers - we'll just keep playing and trying to get you off our land ;)

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Yepp....its been loads of fun and making me realize all the time why wow will never become anything like daoc:)

Aeoric

Fledgling Freddie
Oi Hibgard...

GET

ORFF

MOI

LAAAAAAAAANDD

:touch:

Getting Emain withdrawal syptoms :(

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
its been fantastic, rvr is back again on excal (for now)

Reikoku

Fledgling Freddie
been fun indeed :worthy:

wot realm is organising the next event? hib or mid? :m00:

Rushie

Fledgling Freddie
been quite frustrating from my pov as i been trying to solo last few days and had only 1 fight with no adds (/salute Blizzardblade), usually get pissed being ganked by fg's and join the nearest keep take.

on the other hand, its funny to see some gg's chase me down and hand me my ass 8v1 with instas and the occasional fz :worthy:

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Rushie said:
on the other hand, its funny to see some gg's chase me down and hand me my ass 8v1 with instas and the occasional fz :worthy:

better safe then sorry! :cheers:

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Yup RVR has been reborn:)And all thnx to 1 or 2 fg Mids on a Sunday morning bored:)

Iorlas

Fledgling Freddie
Eredrin said:
Chill like your avatar tbh :fluffle:
hey i'm real chilled... was just saying that at 7.40am on a sunday it would be kinda boring for 2fg's...

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Iorlas said:
hey i'm real chilled... was just saying that at 7.40am on a sunday it would be kinda boring for 2fg's...
lol well dunno where u get that time from cos i was there on my hunter and theres noway i`d be up that early:)

Iorlas

Fledgling Freddie
Castus said:
lol well dunno where u get that time from cos i was there on my hunter and theres noway i`d be up that early:)[/QUOTE

btw a short story, bulwye called me at the morning 8:40 that's 7:40 uk time that he had just taken berkstad with 12 mids, more and more came online ardamel aswell later on and we decided 2 piss of albs, not much more in it.

i got the time from a post made by a mid...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom