RvR Free Week!

RvR free week. Good or bad idea?

• My god your a genious! I love you Makketh!

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Nice idea! sounds fun

Votes: 13 35.1%
  • Dude, somethings wrong with your brain if you think im going to stay out of RvR!

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • Hahahahaha! Go smoke your dope junkie!

Votes: 12 32.4%

• Total voters

DJrat/Makketh

Fledgling Freddie
This idea started as a little thouht when the albs had taken most of our keeps.
From there it just kept developping as we were being squashed by the chinese army E.G. Albions thousands of children.

Therefore i thought, why not make a RvR free week?
A perfect chance to go lvl those chars you never finished.
Get your template together for RvR later.
Join a ride of glorious ML raids, ol' school style
Or just look out over the PvE fields and enjoy the scenery.

The idea is to;
1. Make the albs pissed off. Everyone likes to brag. But what does it helpes if theres noone to brag to or about?
2. To get some partnership into the game. Teamwork people ;) Maybe it would help us later
3. Get a chance to gather templates and lvl'es to long forgotten chars, that just has dvelved after patch nerfs.
4. To relax. Get a chance to not getting pissed at all the FG's albs got, and all the rangers hibs got running around. Just running around and playing, as if the game has just got out.

(And maybe we could even get some players back, to squash the Albs so much they run weeping to their mothers, begging them for money cause their chinese playguy asked for a raise because of the sudden extra hardness in the game)

So what ya say?, relax and take it easy?

DJrat/Makketh

Fledgling Freddie
By the way, some replies with questions, flaming, ideas and reasons could be nice.
Because personally i could Loose rvr for a year if it is..

Agrivia

Loyal Freddie
By the way, some replies with questions, flaming, ideas and reasons could be nice.
Because personally i could Loose rvr for a year if it is..

Your wish is my command! <grin>

A perfect chance to go lvl those chars you never finished - we all have those :)
Get your template together for RvR later - I've been looking for an excuse to get to grips with making a template, not to mention visiting all the places I've never been (Trollheim for one)
Join a ride of glorious ML raids, ol' school style - I have plenty of alts needing MLs
Or just look out over the PvE fields and enjoy the scenery - <sigh> you're just a soppy romantic at heart eh?

everlastin

Fledgling Freddie
no they don't m8, but word of mouth is the quickest way of communication. So if you agree with this thread spam /as and explain why you agree and hope they all join.:clap::clap::cheers:

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
Just go US instead :>

We are making a grp on alb/lanc

DJrat/Makketh

Fledgling Freddie
Your wish is my command! <grin>

A perfect chance to go lvl those chars you never finished - we all have those :)
Get your template together for RvR later - I've been looking for an excuse to get to grips with making a template, not to mention visiting all the places I've never been (Trollheim for one)
Join a ride of glorious ML raids, ol' school style - I have plenty of alts needing MLs
Or just look out over the PvE fields and enjoy the scenery - <sigh> you're just a soppy romantic at heart eh?

See ;).. perfect chance :D..

And by the way. Yeees i am a soppy romantic at heart :p

Would like to make a monthly RvR free day.
Taking a FG of lvl 1, and just lvl them every month. Giving them epics, arties and all that ;)

DJrat/Makketh

Fledgling Freddie
Don't you think they become a bit sweaty in long robes and metal?
I've alwas thought that they couldn't sneak up on you like that..
Bullveye proved me wrong :p

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Weren't you gonna quit netwhine ?
And besides daoc sucks ! all go back to cs1.6 !

Netcode:"I quit after I ding RR12 on Skald"

Netcode dings rr12.

Netcode:"I quit after I ding rr10 on Tjokkan"

Netcode dings 10L4 on bainshee.

forget it prea, he is never gonna quit!

Vonwar

One of Freddy's beloved
Hey,

Nice idea by the way, hard to administrate, unless it comes from the heart of the single player.

As a guild we could support this, as im sure some are still missing different pve steps and template finishing.

So seen from a generel perspective it is good. The thing that worries me the most is, if some players might take this event to move server, and we loose them for good.

If a real hard statement should be shown to the albs / hibs, we might aswell release all towers / keeps while we are at it, no use of paying (if even reduced) BP to a closed down zone, as NF will be.

Anyway we might even gain some points in retaking.

The period of 1 week is a bit short i think, if really albs are going to feel the pain, why not 2 or 3 weeks, and then they will start to come over and log on their mid chars cause if they dont, they wont have any mids to kill.

Even the labyrinth could be used, good xp down there, and if we are 30-40 in the BG a few albs will get insta killed from us anyway.

Again a very good idea, but im worried about if it is not far too late, if 40 ppl stop their subs or stop rvr for 1-2-3 weeks, Goa will not care.

It is worth a try though..

If you want to inform goa about it, report some of the posts here to our Gamemaster, and we will see what happends.

Best regards

Vonwar
Guildmaster of Danish Huscarls.

p.s. All i see of ppl that move cluster is that they move to another realm,,, Anybody want to join our brothers in Avalon/Lyonesse MIDGARD??? they are a pretty big lot and can take down albs and hibs, wouldnt it be nice not to be the underdog anymore............. just a thought, if dyvet closes, cause i couldnt bother to through 5 yrs of work in the bin.

DJrat/Makketh

Fledgling Freddie
Nice post Vonwar.. Danish Huscarls FTW :D (And Red Shadows ofc :D)

As you see, i have posted a thread with a "Go level a char from the bottom day"
if it becomes a big succes, i'm sure that Pryd/Excal Midgard will get plenty more people ;)
Nothing is more fun than entering a game and see lowlvls going beserk on mobs :D

Olgaline

FH is my second home
these idea's have been seen many times before, and however great or usefull they might be, they just never work....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom