RvR Efficacy

G

Genesis_of_Ak

A lot of ppl have been wishing for pbaoe to be deleted. What the consensus of opinion here ?

O

old.Odysseus

pbaoe is fine, gets a bit nasteh when combined with stun - especially aoe stun.

if i should choose something to remove, it would not be pbaoe, it would be insta mez and amnesia.

A

Apathy

Originally posted by bracken_woodman
The experienced tanks know what to do and when to do it, guy. Maybe its just the arrogant tone of your post that raised my hackles...

Maybe it's because you're a tank yourself and think nothing of doing what I just described. "I AM TEH POLEAMRZ! I KEEL! KEEEEL!!1"

Anyway.

What the HELL is instant amnesia about? Especially on a class that has instant mezzes too? Gah.

a.

G

Genesis_of_Ak

Apathy - it was a joke. Amnesia = loss of memory...never mind

O

old.Odysseus

What the HELL is instant amnesia about?
Insta aoe (325) interrupt range 2300, IF it interrupts at all, every time it hits me, im too busy hitting qc to actually test it ;)

A

Apathy

Grrr. I KNOW what it is. I often use it. It's on QB1.

But why INSTANT amnesia, eh? EH?

a.

B

bracken_woodman

Originally posted by ApathyEndymion

Maybe it's because you're a tank yourself and think nothing of doing what I just described. "I AM TEH POLEAMRZ! I KEEL! KEEEEL!!1"

Read the post. See the bit where I say "Yes there are times to leave the caster" ? Goooood. Now I think you'll see that's where I agree with what you described. The point was that sometimes what's needed is something other than your suggestion. So getting the do-it-like-this-cos-I-know-it-all type post from someone who isn't a tank made you sound arrogant and condescending. So next time, read the post and get the message. Oh, and btw, I'm sword/shield tank, so I'm more often on bodyguard duty keeping those nasty tanks off our casters :p

O

old.Odysseus

But why INSTANT amnesia, eh? EH?
because its the hibs.

from camelotherald:
42 Superior Lullaby Enemy Instant Rng: 2300 Area: 325 100% 27 power

edit:
did i mention it is baseline?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom