RvR Combat

Vempire

Fledgling Freddie
Here are some points that may have been forgotten or overlooked by players creating their own unwritten rules of what is involved in frontier RvR combat.

Here are a few quotes taken from both DaoC manuals,

If you do meet members of an enemy Realm within your frontier area, you will not be able to converse with them, nor they with you. They are invaders, and you must repel them, if you can. :twak:

RvR is not for the solo player :touch: . It requires groups of players with good teamwork and a good mix of abilities - meaing a variety of classes with some mix of melee/tank, stealth, speed enhancements, healing, mez and/or AOE spells and nukes. :cheers:

Take heed! Darkness Falls is an RvR dungeon. Any realm enemy encountered within the dungeon is fair game. :flame:

I hope some players can understand why I posted this.
Cheers for your time.

XeffoInfil

Fledgling Freddie
those points have been repeated and repetead and repeatead, and the flames still march on

Vempire

Fledgling Freddie
I had a feeling this has all been said before, yes I am new to the game, omg really ? :), I was hoping it would put all the petit squabbles about combat into perspective to allow people to look past it and try to enjoy the game. Stupid post I guess in the end.

Dumle

Fledgling Freddie
Manuals arent manly, you only take them out after you have broken something ;)

Vempire

Fledgling Freddie
Dumle said:
Manuals arent manly, you only take them out after you have broken something ;)

But something is broke ! The spirit of the game :) Very sorry if It was womanly of me to refer to the manual
Maybe its time to join the real gaming world then.....
<flicks through the game manual one last time before taking a lighter to it>

ev0_o

Loyal Freddie
there wasnt a DF when game was released :eek: so i doubt its in the manual

Vempire

Fledgling Freddie
Shrouded Isles manual aswell :p
<fumbles for the lighter again>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom